[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First day of school and i decided I want to fuck my calculus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: HFT_bus_driver.jpg (16KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
HFT_bus_driver.jpg
16KB, 350x267px
First day of school and i decided I want to fuck my calculus professor. She's sweet, attractive, filipino and doesn't look older than 30.

I'm 23 and kind of handsome.
How can I pull this off?
>>
Can you? Probably not.

Should you? Certainly not. Atleast wait until she's no longer your teacher.
>>
>>18009513
Similarly I want to fuck my writing instructor. He's communist liberal piggu, and he's fucking hot. He gives me hundreds on every single thing while everyone I've asked has gotten shittier grades. With that said,

>>18009523
This is probably the answer.
>>
>>18009523
>Atleast wait until she's no longer your teacher.

How should I start warming her up to the idea?
>>
>>18009513
>>18009820

Pro tip: You don't decide someone will fuck you and the "work your way" into them fucking you.

Is she even single? Do you think she'd be willing to pay attention to you or are you not even a blip in her radar?

Begin by talking to her, make her notice you. But, as Anon said: >>18009523

You shouldn't do it.
>>
>>18009830
>Pro tip: You don't decide someone will fuck you and the "work your way" into them fucking you.

What I mean is, I want to do as much as much as I can to have sex with her provided that she is willing and available. Thought that was obvious.

>Is she even single? Do you think she'd be willing to pay attention to you or are you not even a blip in her radar?

I don't mind finding out.

>Begin by talking to her, make her notice you. But, as Anon said: >>18009523 #
>You shouldn't do it.

Wat do I have to lose, especially after the class ends?
>>
>>18009909

> I want to do as much as much as I can to have sex with her provided that she is willing and available.
>I don't mind finding out.

That's step one. You start by talking to her and figuring out if you have a shot. Don't build expectations beforehand. After all, you don't even know her.

>Wat do I have to lose, especially after the class ends?

You? Not much if she is no longer your teacher. She, on the other hand, can get in a lot of trouble. And are you sure she won't be your teacher again down the line? Is this the only class she teaches?
>>
>>18009513

wait until after you're not her student anymore, preferably after you graduate.
>>
office hours for extra help
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.