[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me 24 years old. Just got my life back on track 2 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
Be me 24 years old. Just got my life back on track 2 years ago after being a drunken drug addict loser. Working full time and going to school full time in the fall to better myself, get a career and all that shit.
Have a gf for a lil less than a year she's 31. Nurse at a hospital fucked up her life same as me but she's only been on track for a year.
She gets pregnant. Goes full militant wanting to keep it despite being super liberal pro choice. Try everything to convince her to get an abortion. Nothing's working wtf. She solidifies her decision and make up her mind despite me saying neither of us are ready for this and I won't be there. Sheslostit.png
Freaking out plotting underhanded strategies to prevent this from happening.
It's only been 4 days since her missed period but doctor and 3 pregnancy tests confirm the worst. Praying for a miscarriage but I can't take any chances.
What do
>>
Get ready to work full time x2
>>
Ironically , they say dating older women is the true key to happyness
>>
>>18009510
Not an option I'm ready to do anything to put an end to this
>>
She's given me a sort of out on this. Promising me that if I'm not there she doesn't need my help. She makes like 90k a year as a nurse. Still I don't feel comfortable banking on a word
>>
>>18009443
Take responsibility you piece of shit. If you are willing to do it without protection, you know what's coming. Why would she abort if it wasnt rape. She trusted you to take care of her when she gets pregnant and you do this shit. She probably feels like shit, not knowing why she fell for you.
>>
>>18009538
Save the moralfag speech pls
>>
>>18009538
She was on birth control
>>
>>18009567
That's what they all say.

She wanted this to happen.
>>
>>18009443
>>18009517
>>18009567
>>18009579

Fucking lol'd hard. You didn't think there was a reason a woman 6 years older than you wanted to date you? There's a reason you always see younger girls with older men but very rarely the other way around. You were just an easy con because none of the men her age wanted to hitch up with that long enough to get the bun going while her mommy clock was screaming at her.
>>
>>18009567
Lol. You didn't check, did you?
You fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Idiot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.