[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex is a revisionist ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (165KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 600x800px
A few weeks ago I received a letter from my ex. He was a very self-centered, commitment phobe that I am pretty sure cheated on me. Eventually I left after 2 years after an argument where he refused to talk about how our relationship would work when he was abroad and told me to fuck off and get a boring family man because that's what I wanted anyhow. It was the last straw and I left. A week or two after the break up he comes back and promises everything I wanted and kids and marriage but I told him to fuck off.

Fast forward more than one year and a half later and I get a letter detailing how we were the perfect couple and he loved me dearly, and then goes on about how he had to deal with the breakup and how he needs to tell me we are through. At first I didn't mind and thought I better not respond but every time I see this thing I get angry. He was a douche and is now playing broken hearts and revisiting everything. It's like he lives in a dream land where he wasnt an asshole.

I'd like to write back, but just a factual, detailed account of when and what he lied about, times he stood me up at parties, times he went into some rage and pushed me out of the car and left me in the middle of a town I didn't know with no way to get home, that sort of stuff. He's re-editing the relationship into something wonderful and I don't want him to do that.

I've been a decent break-upee, I didn't take revenge, I cut contact with his friends (even though he took some of mine), returned all his stuff. I want to be irrational and shove his face in his shit just once instead of taking the high road and saying nothing.

Should I or shouldn't I?
>>
Don't give him the pleasure of responding. You took the high road indeed, so don't look back. Living well is the greatest revenge. Plus he will probably get really fucking pissed you didn't take the bait.

If he sends you anything again, write return to sender on it, shred it or throw it away in a public trash can (so you're not tempted to open it)
>>
Don't, he wants you to respond, it's better you're off the hook and never look back. He will rethink what he had done someday (or not), but don't give him the satisfaction.
>>
>>18009345
This.
>>
>>18009316
>A week or two after the break up he comes back and promises everything I wanted and kids and marriage but I told him to fuck off.

1. Women is attracted to confident man who treats her like dirt
2. Caves in for the first time in the relationship and is dumped

You chose him.
>>
>>18009359

He just told her what he knew she wanted to hear. He had no intention of being that guy.

>>18009316

Op, let sleeping dogs lie.
It's obvious he's delusional and manipulative. Don't play his game. Destroy that letter and if he sends anything else destroy that too.
He's trying to bait you so he can control you again and you can't let that happen.
No matter who he claims to be now.
He betrayed you before and will definitely do it again, given the chance.
He sounds like a narcissistic prick.
Don't waste your time
>>
Don't respond. It's a power play.

Whether you respond positively or negatively, a response means his little plan worked. He doesn't expect you to come running back to him, he expects to chip away at your armor, little by little. ANY reaction feeds this.

It's been a year, and your faggot ex is still thinking about you. This is the closest thing to a victory that a breakup can have. Take it, hang it up on your mantle, and show it off to your new boyfriend. You already won, kid. Let you silence fester in him for as long as he allows it to.
>>
Thanks, guess I will just burn it.
>>
>>18009316
Don't respond: that's playnig into his game and it is how he will start to real you back into a relationship.

If you want to feel better, burn the letter. sometimes that releases emotion
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.