[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg (8KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg
8KB, 220x165px
Recently I noticed that I'm not as affected by mass murders such as the Holocaust anymore. Am I desensitized to these these things? Is it bad? What do I do to fix it?
>Inb4 /pol/ denies the Holocaust or says Hitler is were right
>>
>>18009306
thats because your growing a brain.
be aware what a bad thing is, dont feel bad when a bad thing is mentioned
>>
>>18009317
I'm immune to some of the images too. I used to be horrified as hell when I was younger by the inages, but for some reason I feel nothing
>>
you aint evil, and this aint bad. all is good, all is normal.
i mean, suicide bombings and mass shooting/killings are just bad news to me. nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>18009306

the younger you are the stronger you experience emotions, thats why
'puppy love' is a thing. its kinda like taking drugs, the more you have of it the less it effects you, so as an adult hearing about tragedies when you got such a busy life is only a passing emotion
>>
1) You're probably depressed; damn near everyone is depressed these days. It's all just one giant marketing plague to make people buy more SSRI pills. Lift weights and make friends to cure your depression instead.

2) You were never meant to worry about other people's problems. Your own problems are probably going unsolved, while you stress yourself out about people you can't help.

3) The reason why you cared about other people in the first place is because TV and social media commanded you. Reducing these things will certainly reduce your worries, nobody ever says "I quit facebook then I started stressing more" except for jobless attention addicts.

4) You may be suffering from politics exhaustion, a recently discovered disease caused by being bombarded with big-media bullshit 24/7 for over a year. Turning the TV/computer off and going for a scenery walk can help. Avoid attempting to hold a real conversation with others who are infected.

5) Maybe you never actually cared in the first place, but you just thought you cared because you didn't have any of your own shit to care about. Maybe your brain is telling you to stop worrying about other people's problems and get your own shit done for the time being.

Pick the two or three you like best, form a plan of action, and don't post another thread on /adv/ until you've actually done something.
>>
>>18009306
You get used to it, I mean when you live in America these are monthly.
>>
You probably spend a lot of time exposed to that shit. When I was 18 I used to watch lots of murder gifs and shit like that. 2 guys 1 hammer kinda turned me around .
>>
>>18009350
You know you're right. I used to spend senior year of high school last year watching terrorists get killed gruesomely. I'm not sure how much it affected me in the long run
>>
I think most of the younger generation is pretty desensitized to violence and sex via the internet. Nothing really affects us anymore. It's a common complaint.
>>
>>18009306
No, youre just growing up. Bad stuff has always happened on this world, its just that we nowadays know about all the shit that happens. If youd care for all that stuff, all the worry about it would kill you

Dont listen to pol, they claim to be redpilled, but its just a right wing jerkcircle for muricans atm. It used to be a better board
>>
>>18009306
https://youtu.be/-u-HCHCuHMg
>>
>>18009306
I don't believe you're evil.
You're only human.
Sympathy for those unbeknownst to you isn't real sympathy. It's not meant to be.
>>
I've never been affected on an emotional level by the Holocaust and I don't think that's particularly strange or weird. It happened decades before I was born.

On a certain level it's hard to grasp that it actually happened. You're talking 6 million people murdered for no reason.

Yeah it's fucking awful but do I feel affected by it? No.
>>
Maybe you just grew out. Maybe you got used to it. Maybe you understand that those things didn't happen to you so there's no need to worry about them. Maybe you understand that the possibility of something like that happening to you is remote, so there's no need to worry.

For example, a priest in my town was kidnapped and then they found the body near a road. My mom was terribly concerned about this, to which I just said :"well he ain't technically different from anybody, why would then spare him?".
My mom just said "well, I think you're right".

Did I get desensitized from seeing murders all the time on TV? Did I get used to hire from browsing /b/ too much back in the day?
>>
>>18011330
*used to gore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.