[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i completely forget her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
hey guys.
just last christmas my gf of 5 years dumped me. we were supposed to get married by the end of this year, and we've prepared everything... but one day before christmas, when I went over to her town to visit and see her and celebrate our anniversary, she broke up with me and left me alone in the middle of town... just like that.
help me forget her guys. how do i completely erase her from my mind... my memories...
she meant the world to me, she was my first ever, and i could connect with her more than anyone else, even my family. i have chosen her over everything else in my life. but she still left.
whenever I'm with her i am very very happy, i feel at peace and everything is just perfect. and i believe i tried my hardest to make her happy as well.
women are such bizarre creatures. how can she just lose the feelings that we've carefully cultivated together for more than five years? i never understood that.
when she left, she never told me why...
i only want to know why she wants to leave so sudden, but until today i never got the answer. probably never will.

sorry for such a long rant, but yeah i need help to take her off my mind. i mean, everytime i close my eyes, when i wake up, when im working, i see her. i just cant stop thinking about her. everywhere i go reminds me of her. i want this to stop. can this be stopped?

i tried lots of things sports, games, activities, work, keeping myself busy watching malcolm, scrubs, firefly, the office, parks and rec, even used the money i collected for marriage to buy a nice ps4 and ffxv. but she's still there.

whenever i let my guard down for a bit, she comes back to haunt me. what do i do?
>>
>>18009287
>when she left, she never told me why...
>i only want to know why she wants to leave so sudden,
She slept with someone else and felt guilty about it.
>>
>>18009293
talked to her about that, straight denied it.
meh, right now i just want to forget that she ever existed in my life, is all.
>>
>>18009322
>straight denied it.
And then wouldn't tell you why she was leaving? That sets off my bullshit detector.
>>
>>18009540
Terminal illness
>>
>>18009287
Similar boat, op...I broke up with the only girl who gave a fuck about me this past July. It was for the stupidest reason. Both of us had depression, and we both fell into a rut at the same time.

She pretty much said "then I guess we're done."

I never responded back, and I was fine for a while. This past Christmas Eve I messaged her saying how sorry I was, and if she hated me I'd understand. Turns out the number isn't hers anymore, and I have no way of finding her, aside from her grandmothers house, which she hated her grandmother, so she's not gunna be there.

I read through our old texts, and I almost break down every time. We were in love, and I let my stubbornness and pride get in the way. I'll never forgive myself for this....
>>
>>18009605
Hey atleast you had a fucking gf.
>>
>>18009625
I'd rather not have met her than for this to have happened.... There's a lot more to the story that I don't wish to share... I just hope she's happy. Seriously, I really hope she has someone better than me now.
>>
>>18009287
You will never forget but it will get better with time, mingle, go out with friends and talk to other girls, you dont need to flirt or look for a new one right away just a bit of 'new' female attention will do magic for you're self esteme. As for her and women in general from my similar exp they tend to forget a day after if they found out a new guy.
After my ex dumped me (after 7 years of relationship), i ran into her in the street about a week later, i was happy to see her and said !'Hey whats up?', she completly ignored ne and just walked past by..

I mean my tongue was in you're ass ten days ago and nOw you preted you don't even know me wtf.
It was a cold shower, felt pathetic but also an eye opener i just moved on and A year after i am still single, but i am seeing someone casualy, i reconnected with some old friend we either go out or game every weekend and i hardly ever think of my ex anymore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.