[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my girlfriend cheat on me? Audio clip included

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 4

Hey. My girlfriend's ex came over to talk with her when I wasn't around. I had a recording device next to an air vent so it sounds like shit. They were definitely in the same room together in this recording. Do you think she cheated or is there a reasonable explaination?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n6S5GLNgik
>>
I have no idea what's going on in that recording, but
>My girlfriend's ex came over to talk with her when I wasn't around
major, major red flag
>>
>>18009255
>a recording device
Why tho?

Jesus Christ trust between people really is at an all time low.
So she talked to her ex. What's wrong with that? You can't hear them banging and having loud sex on that recording now, can you?
>>
>>18009268
no shit, retard sherlock
>>
File: 1450296024253.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450296024253.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>18009268
I ain't even listening to the recording.

The hardest dickings are to a woman as the hardest accomplishments are to a man. Once she's had one, she will remember and cherish it above other things. If she's meeting a former dick in private, then she has "special memories" to relive.

If you're ready to get a private investigator, then get a new bed buddy instead.
>>
>>18009276
Respect is earned, loyalty returned, trust maintained. There's no trust the past 30 years because there has been no maintenance of trust the past 30 years. Don't bury your partner in red flags if you don't want them searching for clarification.
>>
>>18009285
>meeting a former dick in private, then she has "special memories" to relive
exactly, there is no other reason
>>
>>18009277
Go back to sucking elementary cocks, potato watson
>>
>>18009276
Idk man I hear sounds that definitely could be skin slapping on skin, unless there's something else that'd make the sound...
>>
There is no relationship without trust.

If you don't have trust, you don't have a relationship.
>>
OP, did your gf tell you that her ex would be coming around? Has she told you herself that it happened? How long ago did her ex come around?
>>
>>18009361
This happened a few weeks ago. She didn't tell me he came around until after I confronted her. She admits he came over and that they just talked. She said that the moans were from her grabbing something out from beneath her bed. If she did it, there is no way she will ever admit it. I want her to be innocent so bad, but I've listened to this recording a thousand times and it sounds like they were having sex. It hurts so much inside.
>>
Yeah sounds like fucking. Besides why the fuck would she meet an ex in privacy?

Dump the whore.
>>
>>18009376
Wait...You confronted her? How? Did you tell her you bugged your apartment? Also, why were you bugging her apartment in the first place? Tell us what she has done other than this that is untrustworthy.
>>
>>18009382
Yeah I told her that I knew what she did. I won't admit that I broke the law and bugged her room. She suspects I have recordings. I didn't show her them. She is so damn convinced of her innocence. Can you listen to this and really think that she is just grabbing something out from under her bed?
>>
>>18009391
Nope. No one moans when grabbing something under their bed unless they are a fatass.

If I found out my girlfriend met her ex at her place alone and didn't tell me, I would dump her, full stop. Even if it wasn't cheating, I don't want to be in a relationship with people like that who have no boundaries.
>>
Dump her OP.

1) Nothing good ever came from someone MEETING UP with their EX without notifying their significant other.

2) The recording sounds like sex to me, especially the random moan.

Did she do something suspicious before?
Why did you bug her place?

Shouldn't this be reason enough to break things off?
>>
>>18009255

Yeah i think she must be or there would be alot more talking sounds in this recording and less fwap fwap fwap.
Sorry op
>>
>>18009376
You need to dump her, she is lying to you. Grabbing something under her bed sounds like a poorly thought out excuse made up on the spot. The recording sounds a lot like they were having sex
>>
>>18009255
>I had a recording device next to an air vent
at this point you probably should break up.
>>
Yep that's a flesh bounding against wet flesh. There's also moaning.
>>
>>18009410
I'm just a fucking weak man. She demanded that I give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm so angry and sad. Like I may be having a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>18009255
no worries anon Im sure they are just really into clapping ...
>>
>>18009424

I think the general consensus of most anons in this thread is that you are better off without her.

Think about your own wellbeing, your future, and dreams.

Goodluck, whatever you may choose to do
>>
OP, do you still have that cleaned up audio?
>>
First off, even on my shitty phone I can hear flesh smacking together, even ignoring a moan. Second, if they were talking, how come there's no talking? I imagine it's cut, but still.

But third, and most importantly, is that she'll never convince you that she's innocent, not fully. You've already been convinced, and no matter how much you want to trust her, you privacy never will again. Hell, you have recording equipment hidden in the room, you two are way past trust.
>>
>>18009450
Yeah can you clean it up?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n6S5GLNgik
>>
>>18009450
Someone posted a clean up version but I didn't get to listen to it. They deleted it.
>>
OP stop obsessing over this fucking recording you dumb fuck, you're only dragging yourself down by listening to it. LET IT GO

DUMP HER you stupid idiot holy shit. Even if they hadn't have sex (which is VERY unlikely) your gf has met with her ex without telling you. There is the small probability of her story being true and she did not want to tell you in the first place because youre an overly obsessive, nervous piece of dog shit but what are the odds.
>>
>>18009424
If you don't have the balls to break up with an obvious cheater then stop wasting everybodies time. Just fuck off and go lick your girlfriends cum stained feet you piece of shit.

Who knows how many times you kissed her after he did the same earlier that day. How many times you fucked her after he did. It even makes me sick thinking about it and you of all people still want to stay with her? Pathetic.
>>
>>18009255
Sounds she is taking it from behind (at least this how it sounds when i bang my gf doggy style slap like sounds), with an occasional stop when they exchange shit like 'do you like it' 'oh yeah', a then he just rams away again.
Sorry bro.
>>
>>18009461
This is literally the first time I've ever tried to clean up audio but here it is
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FBHJRoynZ6
Sounds like sex to me
>>
Dude come on. Fucking man up and dump the bitch. If you can't do it to her face, take a day off work and throw all her shit out when she's not there and block her on all forms of contact. Not only did she cheat but she did it with her ex in your bed. Unless you like having no dignity of course.
>>
Op, just seriously straight up tell her tour trust is broken and that it's done. Don't get into a fight, don't drag it out, don't listen to her side of the story, don't admit to anything. Just leave and block her on everything. Grow some balls and don't let her do this shit to you.
>>
>>18009497
Yeah, she is taking it right up her filthy snatch. Dump her asap.
>>
>>18009391
Bro, you can clearly hear skin slapping at the beginning and then the fucking moaning.

No person moans when getting something under a bed, unless she is a 300 pound whale too fat to do something without breaking in sweat.
>>
Has there ever been one of these threads where the op actually dunked the bitch cause I sure as fuck can't remember.
>>
>>18009255
Sounds bad to me, OP. I can't think of something besides sex that makes a flesh against flesh slapping noise that isn't clapping. Maybe they watched a movie together and couldn't resist clapping at the end
>>
I'm really sorry man. I have been in a similar situation, but in my case I was obsessed with the idea, and it became a self fulfilling prophesy, whether it happened or not.

Fact is when the trust has died that is it man. Your relationship will not be the same again and you will obsess about whether his dick was balls deep in her booty.

In fairness the audio is incriminating. Besides that you seriously need to address the trust thing. This imo can only be done by going your separates ways and finding you again. There is clearly deeper issues as to your obsessions.

tl.dr: You need to be alone and find you again man. The trust is dead and so is the relationship.
>>
>>18009497
Here's the second attempt
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fyHTim33xy

I hope someone can do a better job I have no idea what I'm doing
>>
>>18009521
Mate I know you are helping, but we all have a good idea what is going on. Even if it wasn't he needs to leave her and be alone for a bit.
>>
>>18009521
Some heavy breathing mane
>>
I feel bad for OP I feel like he isn't going to do it. What I fail to understand is the self-presevation. Why would she cheat and still defend her relationship to keep him?

I have herd of the beta bucks Af thing. But come on.
>>
Thread is dead? How unfortunate if so
>>
>>18009554
I got banned
>>
>>18009537
I figured it out. She wants to keep me because I have money. I just contacted her ex husband for the first time. (Different guy) Turns out she did the same to him. He and his current wife believe that she is a psychopath. I'm so angry right now and the tears keep falling but I'm going to get through this.
>>
>>18009520
Thanks.
>>
>>18009519
What if they're not American?
>>
>>18009520
>>18009570
Same guy. Great shit OP. Let the tears rolls then let it go. Trust it's why girls get over it so much easier because they feel before they think in these situations (break ups).

You did the right think leaving her. By the way what country are you from, I'm curious.
>>
>>18009570
Jesus you're such a fag bro
>>
I think you should consider legal action. If you can get the audio cleaned up by a professional, you may have a case to sue. Especially considering she did the same to her ex-husband.
>>
>>18009629
What would have been a better solution?

Oh you think he should have just straight up left her with no need to investigate further.
>>
>>18009653
>the tears keep falling
>all she wanted me for was money
>ex husband

This is what I'm talking about

this lack of self worth where there should be anger at her for being a cunt

shit is gay
>>
>>18009629
>>18009666
Grow up. I bet you're either in or fresh out of your teenage years. Not to mention you're probably a virgin.
>>
>>18009638
Sue for what?
>>
>>18009666
Think the anger is there mate, but he should be a lot to cry too. A lot of guyts don't get over that shit because they don't allow themselves to feel before getting over it and on with their lives.
>>
>>18009675
I had sex twice this morning. Crying over a girlfriend who cheated on you is fucking pathetic. Let alone one with an ex husband. I'll bet op is 29 and boring, has let himself go physically, and was so infatuated with this girl that she would be with him. If you think "wow, I can't believe this girl is with me" then you should probably work on yourself. You should be thinking that the girl is lucky to have you.
>>
>>18009686
My ritual is to listen to Buck Owens, Merle Haggard, Waylon, and Willie and drink. Then I lift weights to Glassjaw the next day. I've never stooped to actually cry over a girl though.

drinking song
https://youtu.be/w9yDlCC6SG0

Weight lifting song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSgVejhWob8
>>
>>18009690
My point is that it's obvious painful so what ever follows he should just allow it and work on himself at the same time. It's obvious he was smitten with the chick, so this would be hurtful. Anyway everyone has their way, whatever that works for you. Though i would agree that he shouldn't be hung up on this girl for very long due to her being cunt yeah.
>>
>>18009679
Probably mental distress and PTSD related to relationships. It's worth getting free consultation just to see if there's anything. You can make her pay for your psychologist.

>>18009690
>>18009693
Ha ha, okay kid. Settle down, tyke.
>>
>>18009714
>sue for ptsd

Or he could grow some balls.
>>
>>18009255
well what do you think? loyalty is not a female trait.When Nazis were winning the war at one point many female betray their country and sided with the Nazis. expecting loyalty from women is like expecting dogs to talks. they will either cheat or leave you.
>>
>>18009718
You are such a fucking retard.
>>
Most obvious sex noises i have ever heard. All this bullshit aside, If you have proof and she is lying to your face...then you simply need to dump her. Otherwise she will continue to walk all over you.
>>
>>18009729
Ok everyone, /pol/ is here, thread over
>>
>>18009740
You're such a fucking pussy

ptsd? Are you fucking serious dude? You deserve to be cheated on.
>>
>>18009537
alpha fux and beta bux has been confirm by science. she still likes the provision from op but wants the better genes from her ex so her offspring have a better chance of surviving.
>>
>>18009638
Rofl this fucking guy
>>
>>18009629
>>18009666
>>18009690
>>18009693
>>18009718
>>18009729
>>18009747
>>18009752
>spot the /pol/tard virgin
You can just smell the cum stained fat
>>
>>18009746
I am no from /pol/ you retard I am just stating a historical fact and example.
>>
>>18009761
are you this trigger by scientific fact? why don't you call the feefee police on me because I hurt your feefees with logic and facts.
>>
>>18009761
I had sex twice this morning my dude.

Are you a virgin, my nu male friend?
>>
Thanks guys. She recently purchased $500 worth of LSD. She thinks she has me convinced. I'm going to hang out with her for a bit and then pee all over them when she steps out of the room. Then I'm going to leave.
>>
>>18009774
Or you could just leave and not make an ass of yourself.

You do know that tap water makes lsd not work, right? I don't know if pee does, but tap water renders it useless.
>>
>>18009774
Why don't you just tip off the cops that she has a bunch of LSD?
>>
>>18009781
Not true. I'm seeking revenge.
>>
>>18009783
She would flush it all before they came. I would have to be an informant and get her to sell me some...Hmm you got me thinking.
>>
How about you break up with her instead of these passive aggressive imaginings?
>>
File: sexedgen.png (112KB, 380x317px) Image search: [Google]
sexedgen.png
112KB, 380x317px
>>18009666
Your gay you fucking cunt!!!!
>>
File: 1482514886993_0.jpg (570KB, 1024x520px) Image search: [Google]
1482514886993_0.jpg
570KB, 1024x520px
>>18009789
Give in to your hatred!!!! Go insane and mental....Use drugs and. ATTACK!!! Holy shit
>>
>>18009789
What country are from?
>>
>>18009842
Canada
>>
>>18009900
Hey are you from Waterloo? Do you know Eric?? Who just had the baby?
>>
>>18009919
Yeah I caught him fucking my girl. True douche.
>>
>>18009924
Haha classic!!
>>
>>18009519
>Maybe they watched a movie together and couldn't resist clapping at the end
OP, I am sorry to laugh at your behalf, but my fucking sides.
>>
>>18009795
This.

You're all giving terrible advice and immediately siding with OP.

He bugged his gf, that's pretty fucked if you ask me. If you're that suspicious save yourself some time and save her some respect and just leave the relationship. You've already checked out.
>>
>>18009774
>She recently purchased $500 worth of LSD
you mean she made the purchase but you paid for it.
>>
>>18009958
No she paid for it out of pocket. Contaminating them would be her loss.
>>
>>18009946
Why walk away in defeat?
>>
>>18009985
>Why walk away in defeat?
Because you don't want to sashet like a fag? Seriously, let it go, let it go...
>>
Not gonna lie the vocaroo's made this thread literally come to life. I felt like I was playing an ARG for a minute.
>>
>>18009255
>recording device
Fuck off Tommy Wiseau
>>
>>18010112
But I did NOT hit her. I did not.
>>
>>18010095
I guess that would make me even more of an evil person than her.
>>
>>18009971
is she contributing to the household or just use her income for play and you pay for everything else.
>>
>>18010114
What a story, Mark!
>>
>>18009985
It's not walking away in defeat. You either confront her about it or don't. You said you did and you didn't trust her then, and you still don't trust her now. That's what I'm saying, you've already checked out of the relationship. It's not fair to either of you to waste time in life over something that isn't going to work because of your trust issues.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.