[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i like this girl. She has anxiety so she never texts first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1485303813148.jpg (22KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485303813148.jpg
22KB, 500x600px
So i like this girl. She has anxiety so she never texts first so I'm always initiating conversation and sometimes I feel annoying and I'm not sure if she even wants to talk to me. Conversation seems fine but I'm just not sure. The other day she never replied to my message and she stopped liking my statuses/insta posts and I'm not sure if that coincidence or she doesn't like me anymore? Should I try messaging her tomorrow? Please help 4chan.
>>
How often do you meet in person?
>>
>>18009072
Not very often but we live close.
I've only been talking to her for a week am i over thinking it?
>>
>>18009074

How attached can you become in a week? Chill dude.
>>
>>18009079
I'm lonely

>>
>>18009066

Just back off for a bit and see if she initiates, I think after a week of you putting in effort she should be able to take a hint that you are interested and initiate contact with you for once. If she doesn't then she probably isn't interested.
>>
>>18009080

I know, that's what I anted to point out. Over-attachment is a great relationship killer, if you even have a relationship to kill. I mean, it's just a week.

Give her space and don't be so hung up on her. Do something else.
>>
>>18009082
>>18009083
Thanks guys. I don't it's over attachment so much as I just get attached really easily
>>
>>18009066
Show us convos.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.