[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 22 female. Somewhat attractive, somewhat intelligent, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6706.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I am 22 female.
Somewhat attractive, somewhat intelligent, but most of the time very emotionally unstable.
I feel I have never been accepted totally by anyone my entire life ( I do have proof of that ,so it's not just whining).
My point ls..how do i get the fuck over the fact that no human has/is/will ever love me?
my bf is making me feel like such a needy attention whore and after being told the same thing for over a year, I am really starting to believe it as well.
Tl; dr: needy bitch, wat do?
>>
Same feels here, almost to a T. Except I'm 23 and my bf tolerates my behavior without actually satisfying it.

ANYWAY

You can find someone who will. I once had a friend who did. She understood my needs and toxic shit because she was the same way. It was by no means a healthy friendship but I can honestly say the end of it was the only time I've felt heartbroken, and she literally haunts my dreams. I suppose that's not really comforting, but know there are people like you out there.
>>
>>18008805
Stop being a needy bitch.
Sometimes you are actually being stupid and need to be more aware of that.
>>
>>18008808
Op here
I can really relate with the " my bf tolerates my behavior without really satisfying it" part. Are you codependent?
>>
>>18008805
>>18008808
Ya'll bitches need to grow up and get some therapy
>>
>>18008818

Maybe? Not sure. I'm a bit of a narcissist fuck-up and he's a direction-less boy scout. So probably.

He listens to my grandiose shit, says he loves me, and thats it. I really know that he does and I know if he didn't love me for those things he wouldn't be with me. But there is such a disconnect between our personalities and styles of communication I don't think he'll ever make me feel truly gratified. If that makes sense.

I no longer hold it against him. i'm sure he has similar thoughts about how I'll never quite get him either. His friends get him well enough, they're more comfortable interactions I'm sure. I know he isn't with me for comfortable interactions, but despite this it is very hard to drag him into my world. I've realized I need friends as much as he does, but see "narcissistic asshole" for why that isn't happening, haha.
>>
>>18008822

>be me
>go to therapy
>explain this
>get told it's not clinical and I'll be fine
>the kids are alright
>>
>>18008824
Oh my god!!
Same here, with the difference that my bf doesn't really give two flying shits if I break up with him or not.He's actually recommended I do that, several times.
>>
>>18008827

Then do it? I get that is going to be hard if you're totally dependent on him for your social needs, but he's not fulfilling them anyway, and doesn't care to be with you. I mean, I take a lot of comfort in the fact that my bf and I still work as a great team and communicate well about 99% of things. He also actively wants to be with me.

Idk, seems like you should get someone who maybe more than tolerates you? Even if they're just tolerating the neediness, if that makes any sense.

I guess my point is it's probably unrealistic to expect any partner to meet those needs, because honestly you'd have a shitty, toxic, enabling relationship if you did. So find someone who can appreciate your bullshit but doesn't get so dragged into it that you drown each-other. You'll still need some toxic friends to be satisfied in this way, but at least that way the foundation of your life is more stable.
>>
>>18008833
Mmyeah, I get what you're saying, but the point is I really don't feel like I could get another guy like him...
I just think I am in so much dipshit,
Tl; dr: self-esteem close to 0 and 0 social life besides current bf, watdo?
>>
>>18008842

Develop compensatory narcissism, I guess.

Also I hate to say it, but there's always going to be another guy. Obviously some types and traits are going to be rarer than others but...
>>
>>18008805
It'll be a few years until men still ignoring you good

Tick tock roasite
>>
you cant
your boifriendo doesnt love you indeed
being emotionally unstable doesnt make you special, being needy doesnt make you special

the only reason men are with you as of now, is your looks
i suggest growing up and drop the special snowflake syndrome
you can keep at it till you have your looks, which can go as far as 50s but in case you arent that blessed/taking care of it, you might be in for a nasty surprise in 10years
>>
File: 1464447244376.jpg (36KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1464447244376.jpg
36KB, 351x329px
Im going to take a step in the dark and guess its some mix of bipolar, borderline? I had an ex like that, and for some reason I tend to pull a lot of women with those same issues. You and that other gal just keep talking about just tolerating shit like narcissism, but its a lot more than just tolerating. Either shes exaggerating how severe it is, or her bf probably wants to blow out her brains half the time.

You probably won't be fully accepted until you're actually mentally stable, simply because the only way to work around someone who is, is to treat them like a glorified child generally. You can't logically argue with someone who's freaking out over something they conjured up in their head.
>>
>>Be op
>>try to write on adv for duh advices
>>gets "u need tirapi" " u need to get stable"trolling
the fuck i am asking for a how-to ppl, stop being so goddamn mentally lazy, like shet
>>
>>18008908

Bipolar is so fucking over diagnosed it makes me sick. All you men putting up with demanding, disgusting behavior from women under the guise of "bipolar" is sickening.

Most people are self diagnosed and if they ever went to a doctor and told them the truth instead of a version of what they've read on the Internet/, they'd laugh them out of the office.

OP you sound like an immature 22yr old. You'll probably go one of two ways - you'll fuck this up and it'll make you worse or you'll realise you're just a bad person and fix it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.