[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threesome with childhood friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

I just got the balls to ask one of my closest friends for a threesome. She was sceptical at first but she thought about it and finally agreed to it. She only would do so with people that she truly trusted. A few days later my girlfriend, (who's now my ex), went emotionally unstable with different reasons and we decided to break off our relationship. My friend that I asked knows about it and encouraged us breaking apart, and is herself finalizing a divorce. We went in depth about each other's fetishes and sexual history and went into detail about our bodies the night I asked her but haven't brought up the subject again since. It's been a week or so and I still want to go through with everything but just her and myself. So I guess what I'm asking is what would be everyone's thoughts and suggestions from this point moving forward? Ask any and all questions that you like. Thanks in advance, seriously.
>>
Self bump for advice
>>
Do you still want to be friends with this person or do you want a relationship? Are you willing to risk your friendship?

If the answer is "friends" then don't do it. If the answer is "relationship" then you have to consider if it's worth the risk of losing them.
>>
>>18008694
WHAT COLOR IS THE BOARD?
>>
I've known her since preschool, and if I could have it my way I would like for us just to be like a fwb type deal. If she pushed it any further I would ride with it but in the meanwhile I would just be a friend with benefits for her
>>
is there a chance you will want to reconcile the relationship with said ex girlfriend? If so you definitely should not sleep with the close friend. However, if your done with said ex girlfriend and don't really care what she thinks then do whatever your heart, or your other brain wants to do.
>>
Not really, we've tried to reconcile but it didn't work out to well. I might sound like a douche bag but I wouldn't care how she felt or thought about me at this point. I've always had the hots for my close friend ever since I was a teenager, the fact that she agreed and we exchanged private information was a breakthrough for me. I just want to step in deeper water but not push boundaries, I feel like she secretly wants to as well. I guess I'm trying to approach the subject with her easily with her having second thoughts, just difficult playing it safe.
>>
Personally, I think it's a bad idea. I treasure my friendship with my close friend, and a divorce on her part would devastate her.

That being said, I probably will would anyway. And besides, she's probably wondering the same thing.
>>
This might sound stupid but what do you think she's wondering in particular?
>>
>>18008734
Grab drinks and 'console' each other. Let it unfold naturally. Once you learn to Inception people, making them think sex is their idea is easy.
>>
its hard not to have feelings for someone who you have known a long time and are close with, but be sure you want to act on those feelings. Just know what may be lost if she ends up getting uncomfortable or if she ends up with someone else... you know, just be prepared. And also, if she is divorcing and its because of you, she will probably do it to you in the long run. But if the divorce was inevitable even without your fantasy talk... then thats different,
>>
Which on a positive note, she said she wanted to have a couple drinks before engaging in anything like that so the whole her idea thing would work, I believe. And for her divorce, it didn't involve me at all, she was considering making it work with her husband when she agreed to the threesome, and as a side note: she's going to be my future assistant for my erotic photography occupation, which is was comfortable doing while she was married
>>
at this point, from what i am seeing... its more like you will be playing with fire. I dont know that I would go down this path.
>>
I guess my game plan would be to grab some drinks with her, tell her how I feel, and ask her if she's comfortable with what I say or if we should just bury the whole thing and I'll just let her make her own decision
>>
>>18008694
Man you sure sond like an healty person,
Honestly do whatever because you're already fucked in the head.
>>
did i miss the part where you asked your wife and she agreed or you are an idiot who arranged this behind her back?
>>
>>18008707
Oh for fucks sake, it's sideboob! You don't even know for sure that's female titty.
>>
No, I didn't do anything behind get back. She actually was the one who brought up that we should scope out someone in a bar for a threesome. When I brought up the person I chose, she really like the idea. For everyone who gave/attempted to give me advice, I really appreciate it. I'm still a little unsure how I want to approach it or go through with it but I'm going to give it my best shot. I don't mind answering anyone's questions, and for the record I thought this was the appropriate board to ask for advice and the picture was the most relevant to the subject at hand that I possessed.
>>
**her, not get
>>
Self bump
>>
>>18008898

what are you talking about?
>>
I wish I was in your shoes bro. I've done a few threesomes with my gf but never with someone as intimate.

The only people who think sex can ruin friendships are friendzoners. You just have to be perfectly clear in regards to what will be both of your status, but without setting them as boundaries.

She seems to be a cool enough girl to have a threesome with you and she wouldn't take it if she wasn't a least a tiny bit curious about having sex with you. Just talk to her jokingly that you're still up to a "twosome" with her and go from there. I'm 100% sure she'll be up to it.
>>
>>18009363
>The only people who think sex can ruin friendships are friendzoners. You just have to be perfectly clear in regards to what will be both of your status, but without setting them as boundaries.

Please explain.
>>
>>18009365
I believe you're talking about the first part

Friendzoners use that as an excuse because they are not interested at all in the other person sexually or as relationship material. They do it to tie what the person wants as the specific trigger of ruining the friendship, instead of lack of maturity towars sex, which would be the actual reason. Sex ruining friendships is a fake reason made up to avoid interested people.

As long as everyone involved is mature about sex, there's no reason at all for it to ruin anything.
>>
>>18009375
Ah, I see. Good answer.
>>
>>18008921
So you wouldn't mind if your boss saw it?
>>
>>18009801
I would mind if anyone saw anthing relating me to 4chan in any setting. Blue or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>18009813

your opinion is irrelevant, the board is safe for work.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.