[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to regain a life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: coyote.jpg (90KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
coyote.jpg
90KB, 960x540px
So a couple months ago my gf of 2 years left me for another dude, hey thats cool, fine, good luck to her.
but heres the deal, I sacrificed pretty much everything to be with her, got rid of my friends, stopped working on myself, and started staying home all the time.
>lost all friends
>got a little heavy
>cut off all other love interests
>got suspended from uni for spending time with her instead of going to class
And i've come to realize, i didn't have a life anymore, so how do i start socializing again? where do i go? how do i meet people if i cant attend classes and things like that?
I've lost 30 pounds of the weight i gained so far (went from 170 to 240) so people have started to show more interest in talking to me, but i was legend status before the relationship and now im washed up and need advice how to find my way back.
>>
Get lookin good and go get some new tail. That always helps to boost ego and give you a little drive to want to be social. I know sex shouldnt be the answer, but honestly sometimes we just need to feed our inner animal. lol
>>
>>18008692
hey i appreciate the advice man!
I've fucked a few girls off tinder since then, but they haven't led to me meeting any knew people, so i guess i'll keep trying, the looking good part is probably more important anyway
>>
the better you think you look the higher your confidence will be, the more likely you will be to want to be social. kinda show off in your own sort of way. even if incognito.
>>
>>18008700
yeah, guess thats a big part of it, feel like a fat fuck still. maybe i should focus on working out before anything like that
>>
>>18008677
Since when did life have an instruction manual?
>>
>>18008677
>but heres the deal, I sacrificed pretty much everything to be with her, got rid of my friends, stopped working on myself, and started staying home all the time.
I'm not here to blame you or justify her actions, because she sounds like hot garbage. But that may be partially why she left. Never let yourself go or abandon friendships because you feel comfortable. Be your own person.
>>
>>18008718
it doesn't but examples of things to do, places to go, and people to meet would be nice.
>>18008725
Yeah, im willing to except atleast half of it was my fault, but when we started dating ( age 19) to 6 months ago she had a curfew of 10 and she couldnt stay overnight anywhere so it was either drive home and see her on the weekend or blow her off for my friends. you're right though, should've stuck up for myself more.
>>
>>18008725
>>18008736
accept*
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.