[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta male needs advice on crush like a teenage boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What's poppin' /adv/ never really ventured out past /b/ and /pol/ But I need some help.

So basically this chick I've been crushing on for a while now has always had this kind of 'anti-guy' thing(Just like she doesn't think about relationships or hooking up,) and recently she hooked up with this guy at a party and told a mutual friend that she would probably get with me now(Apparently she was scared of people taking photos or some shit); Only problem is, is that apparently she thinks this other guy is quote on quote 'lit' so idk what to do. There's a party coming up soon and I don't know if I should try to make a move or what.

I'm not a total beta so I've gotten with chicks before but always when we're both drunk and this is a dry party.
>>
The fuck does "lit" mean?
The fuck is a "dry party" and if it means nobody drinks/takes drugs then what's the fucking point?
Am I getting old?
Also you have to be 18+ to post here, kiddo.
>>
>I go to le pol and b
No
>>
>>18008661
>quote on quote
It's quote unquote...
>>
>>18008669
>>18008825
>>18008862
damn, y'all are killin' him
>>
Scared of pictures? What the fuck does that mean?

So she doesn't want to be photographed with you and is into the guy she has already hooked up with. Chances look pretty slim my dude.
>>
Here's what I would do:
>/b/ and /pol/

Fuck off
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.