[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1485850438751-2141889284.jpg (176KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1485850438751-2141889284.jpg
176KB, 4128x2322px
Hey /adv/
Basically, in Australia you have this thing called an ATAR which is a bit like a GPA. I got below 50, and I'm pretty much fucked in life.
For the past few months I've been trying to apply to all the universities in my area, but none will accept me.
Should I just kill myself? I don't want to become a blue collar worker, but even if I wanted to I couldn't even life a single brick if I tried.

Any advice ausfags in a similar situation?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18008603

Nah don't kys famalam, ATAR sucks balls - which course of study are you planning on taking?
>>
What universities are in your area, man? I've been in a similar boat, and might be able to help you out.
>>
>>18008614
Fucking deakin and swinburne
Even they won't accept me
>>
>>18008603
Get a trade, Sparky or fridgey. Even join the military. Go to tafe and do bridgeing courses to get into uni. There's so many things to do but i doubt your cut out for uni. Do yourself a favor and get a trade and start making money.
>>
>>18008606
I was trying to get commerce or buisness
Basically, office
>>
>>18008619
Mate, I can't even lift a fucking brick.
Also, don't you need to get at least 70 to even get into a good Tafe?
>>
>>18008616
Damn.

I'm WA-based, used Curtin. Any kind of bridging programs available? Could try some TAFE, also, if that option's available.
>>
>>18008623
Doubt they'd even give me a certificate
You'd need to get at least above 60 for one. I'm basically stuck working at woolies or coles for the rest of my shitty life
>>
>>18008622
Are you fucking retarded? No wonder you got such a shit atar.
>>
TAFE
/thread
>>
>>18008603
Look mate, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you can't get good marks in high school, it's pretty much guaranteed you won't do well in Uni.

I feel real bad for you, but you gotta cut your losses and move on
>>
>>18008633
This.

I did business and I thought it was a breeze, but I also got an OP that was in the top 15th percentile without doing any study in high school. My friend who is only of average intelligence is now doing a business degree and is struggling like balls to pass one class per semester.

Uni students don't take it seriously but if you aren't academically minded it will kick your ass.
>>
>>18008603
Don't be an idiot. Uni is a meme in this fucking country. Get a trade and earn big bux while people who got good ATARS (70) (shit but better than yours, pleb) and went to uni struggle to find a FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>18008616
I went to Shitburne.

:(

>>18008626

>implying Woolworths and Coles hire whites.

LOL
They only hire shit skins, buddy.
>>
lmfao I got 80 atar with 30% attendance and no study. how dumb are you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.