[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf's pussy smells kinda bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

I'd like to know what age women should use feminine wash? How old (if you are female) were you when you started using it?

So anyways, I've been experiencing an unpleasant odor from my gf down there, and I really want to perform oral more often because she loves it when I do. But I have to really hold my nose and be a trooper to last even over a minute.

I really feel bad about this, I want to do it more for her, so I started asking her some questions.

I found out that she only uses body wash from bath and body works, and that she doesn't use any feminine wash or regular unscented soap.
From what I've read it's what you need for down there. I tried telling her this, but she says theres nothing wrong with what she's doing and if there was anything wrong her gynecologist would have said something.

I want to also mention that she's 18 and I'm in my 20's, so i'm thinking maybe she hasn't been properly educated on this. I'd really appreciate some more insight.
>>
>feminine wash
A woman shouldn't put ANYTHING down there

>if there was anything wrong her gynecologist would have said something.
This is true.
>>
>>18008400
then why do they exist? My gf only uses bath and body works body wash and it's totally fucking with the PH. I wasn't the only one who thought her puss smelled bad. I've been around other pussies and ate other women out and it was never like this.

My female friend recommended using Summer's Eve. I just would like to hear other peoples input.

It's not like my gf puts the body wash inside her vagina, but I totally think that's what is causing the smell.
>>
>>18008400
t. hairy bra burner
>>
>>18008413
>then why do they exist?
Because people like to make money

>My gf only uses bath and body works body wash and it's totally fucking with the PH
She shouldn't be putting that down there either.
>>
>>18008394
my doctor told me its impossible to remove all candida from inside the vagina it naturally grows there but in meniscule amounts so that could be it, assuming she uses scented soap. kind of like the theory of bacteria being everywhere i guess.
you could have her wipe the inside of her vagina with a tampon if you want to do oral sex with her to remove all liquids but that will really dry it out and make it vulnerable to infections.
>>
>>18008418
so what should she do? How should she clean it? Regular unscented soap outside? just water?

IDK my other friend uses it and says she loves it and it does its job.

Man I hate that I have to worry about this.

>>18008422
candida, whats that? I thought the smell comes from the vulva. She totally is using scented body wash, and I think this is part of the problem.
>>
>>18008427
>so what should she do? How should she clean it? Regular unscented soap outside? just water?
Just water. And she should watch her diet too.
>>
>>18008437
what do you suggest for the diet?

She's a very picky eater which pisses me off sometimes, but I bet I could get her to try some new things if they help the vjay smell.
>>
>>18008394
Yes ask her to clean there but not just with any soap. Unscented and preferably intended for very sensitive skin. Like baby soap.
>>
>>18008441
>what do you suggest for the diet?
What she should be eating. Fresh, whole food, plenty of water, and keeping processed foods to a minimum.
>>
>>18008394
She doesn't need a wash, she needs to eat better. It smells bad because her diet is shit.
>>
>>18008446
can you provide an example of a particular brand or product? Sorry I'm just so fucking lost on this stuff.

>>18008449
man she's just awful. She eats a lot of mac and cheese and I think gets take out pizza a lot with extra cheese. She doesn't really eat much meat either, but she also hardly touches vegetables. It's really damn frustrating.

I hear yogurt might be good, and pineapple. Is there anything more specific you can recommend for food?

>>18008465
Yeah I think she does need to eat better. Any suggestions for that?
>>
>>18008478
Johnson&Johnson brand? You will see a lot of baby soap brands.also polysporin brand eczema care body wash is amazing. It's just for very sensitive skin, kinda expensive though.
>>
>>18008478
Is she one of those people who doesn't drink much water? Prefers soft drinks/cordials/vitamin waters/energy drinks?
>>
>>18008427
youre retarded. if you dont like the pusay then you're gay bro

just suck some dick you'll feel better
>>
Jesus christ how are people still this retarded, and how can you have researched this subject and come to such wrong conclusions?

No soap or "feminine hygiene" product should ever be put in the vagina. Even water shouldn't go in the vagina- women who swim tend to have problems with bacterial vaginosis. And no, that doesn't mean she should somehow block her vagina when she showers, you slobbering retard, the point is if you put stuff in there you're probably just gonna fuck up the pH and cause problems. Don't put it on the labia minora either. Sometimes some women can get away with using a little bit of unscented soap on the labia majora, but even that can cause problems. The diet thing is also largely exaggerated and misinformed. A poor diet has been found to increase the risk of vaginal disease, but by poor diet I mean woman who drink nothing but Big Gulps, and have fast food for every meal. If the problem persists, she needs to ask her gyno about it.

Also make sure your own hygiene is adequate. If your cock is a breeding ground for bacteria and you stick it in her vagina what do you think is going to happen?
>>
>>18008528
how can i research this and come to such wrong conclusions? Theres a lot of fucking conflicting info out there and I dont have a fucking vagina

>>18008511
I do like the pussy, I've eaten out other girls and it was never this smelly before

>>18008506
she drinks mostly water, she always has a water bottle on her.

>>18008497
thank you!
>>
>>18008478
>I hear yogurt might be good, and pineapple. Is there anything more specific you can recommend for food?
Sorry for the late reply, I had to go out. She really just needs to start sorting out her diet, nothing but refined carbs and cheese is probably the worst diet I can think of. She definitely needs more fruit and vegetables and protein, not just for this problem, but for her health in general. Even things like shredded carrot and zucchini/courgette in spaghetti sauce is a good start and better than nothing. Have you tried cooking for/with her?
>>
>>18008577
That's ok Anon, i'm up late anyways. I know everyone has shit to do. Thank you for replying so much I really appreciate it.

I haven't tried cooking for her or with her just yet. There are some problems going on at my home (parents getting divorced) that have prevented me from inviting her over to do these things. Once my dad moves out it should be easier to have her over though.

She's just so fucking picky. It's really annoying how she isn't even willing to try certain veggies. I think the shredded carrot suggestion is a good idea though, thanks for that.

When we cook together I want her to try some eggs as well as some other form of protein. She seems to only like chicken of the fried variety. I want to at least get her into liking some decent grilled chicken. I enjoy fried chicken as much as everyone, but thats literally the only meat she'll eat. I want her to try some steak, some beef, turkey, deli meats, etc.

I think she gets most of her protein from things with peanut butter or fried chicken.

I used to joke about her picky eating, but it's getting to the point where it's pissing me off, and it seems to be affecting our sexual relationship too.
>>
Make sure shes cleaning the area in between her legs and her ass. Only eat her when shes fresh out of the shower. And if there is an odor, she might be suffering from some sort of infection. Try acting like you dont like the smell of her soap anymore or that you want something different. Bath and Body Works products have alot of added chemicals and arent the best for a thorough cleaning of the area. Which as mentioned shouldn't normally be done internally or inside the main lips at all... but occasionally if there is an odor i would think would be fine. if nothing seems to help maybe you should just suck it up and talk to her about it so that she can inquire with her gyno about it.
>>
>>18008394
KEKEKEKEKE hold my nose and be a trooper. HAHAHAHAHAH

too funnay
>>
>>18008422
>you could have her wipe the inside of her vagina with a tampon if you want to do oral sex with her to remove all liquids but that will really dry it out and make it vulnerable to infections.

never wanting to eat pussy again after that explaination. FUcking women are gross in the private parts area
>>
And yet women bitch and moan about foreskin when they have full on fish markets happening down south. Tell her to have a wash before sex, it's the decent thing to do, if she cant admit she has a problem then she doesn't deserve you eating out her sea cavern.

Man or woman, if you can't keep your parts fresh or your hygiene up to par, you don't deserve sex.
>>
>>18008394
OP...she wipes her ass back to front.
That's the issue....tell her to wash her ass right.
You are dating a skank.
>>
>>18009026
hahah it's funny but it's true. Gotta be a trooper.

>>18008684
Yeah I told her that only after a shower now. She didn't really like that cuz thats how her old bf was, but I sorta see why that's why he was that way.

>>18009465
hahah man I hope not.

That's fucking gross if true. :-/
>>
BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS

Why does seamingly no one know about this? This is what's responsible for bad pussy smell. Bad smell isn't normal, it isn't from yeast, it isn't from being unwashed, it isn't simply from pH balance. It's an otherwise unnoticeable bacterial infection that needs antibiotics. Doucheing is a big cause, funnily enough. And the more sex partners a girl has the more likely it is.
>>
>>18008478
Is she overweight?
>>
> feminine wash
what the fuck is that. you're crazy
>>
>>18009602
She isn't

>>18009611
google it

>>18009576
thanks for the name
>>
>>18008413
They exist because many women are deadly afraid of their pussy smelling bad, and this is a quick way for companies to make cash. Women see it and go "...I'm supposed to use special soap/deo/perfume for my snatch?!" and become self-conscious and buy it. Some do, at least.

Yes some pussies smell better than others but if she washes up well/the smell is still there straight out of the shower, these are the most common reasons:
>an infection
Not all yeast infections cause complaints like itchiness or pain.
>smoking
>diet
Lack of water intake makes all the bodily fluids stronger smelling. On top of that, certain foods like red meat, garlic, onions, tomato etc can give a tangy or bitter taste, as does alcohol.

Make her drink lots of water and eat fruit. Pineapple is particularly effective for sweetening up the juices (this goes for sperm as well, so you can share if you don't want to straight up tell her to go eat it).

>>18009542
>fucking gross if true
Very doubtful. Women are taught to wipe front to back to prevent infections from bacteria from the rectum entering the vagina. On top of that, the smell of shit isn't exactly hard to recognize.
>>
>>18009542
>She didn't really like tha
she wants you to eat her dirty unshowered vag?
hell that's the reason. your genitals are literally in between your legs. you shouldn't touch it after 2 hrs
>>
OP you're so adorable, seriously the way you care for your girlfriend is so nice.
What's the smell like anyway?

It's funny how everyone here says the kind of things you shouldn't put on your crotch. I use those body scrubbing gloves (very gently and carefully), AND soap (I like Dove). If a guy's gonna go down on me I make sure to clean the clitoral head really thoroughly. Also the butt crack is important to scrub out, north to south.
The worst I've ever gotten is a case of itchies for maybe a day from being too thorough. Maybe my pussy's really tough.
Anyway, like I asked, it could depend on what the smell is like. Sweaty? Or something more rank?

You're worried about hurting her feelings, which is sweet (and important, nobody wants to hear that giving them oral is o unpleasant to you for the smell!), but you're just gonna have to tell her. Try shopping for a drugstore wash just for the vaginal area (there's nothing wrong with using special soap for your vulva area, geez..)
Do this with the premise of "I mention this because I want to be able to give it my all when I go down on you, because I love making you feel good."

I'm jealous she can apparently eat so much fried chicken and not be fat, fuck.
>>
It sounds like her ph is wonky. If she judt uses regular warm water and cleans between her folds daily there shouldnt be any strong smell other than skin
>>
What the fuck is everyone even talking about, saying intimate wash is bad? What world do you fucks live in? Or did you think OP was talking about inserting soap up his gfs vag?

She absolutely should get feminine wash and use it every day. That stuff is a miracle, my pussy started taking hours to even start to smell like anything once I started using it, and it legitimately feels different. You shouldn't put regular soap anywhere near your lady bits.

Eating right is important too
I found that "fingering" myself helps too, just inserting a finger and pulling the candida (the "milky" tasting fluids) out a bit. Nothing too crazy, I do it because I get a lot of discharge in my fertile periods
>>
>>18008394
She should use either just water or a specific feminine soap.
I use a specific soap because I'm prone to infections. I usually buy one at the pharmacy, they have more balanced ones.

I had a terrible smell for a couple of weeks after a flu, probably got an infection or something. I used a vaginal suppository once, and the smell went away.

Also - make sure she eats clean, drinks, washes herself regularly and doesn't smoke.
>>
>>18008394 your girlfriend simply needs to drink more water. alkaline water is best
>>
>>18008394
Maybe washing inside with body wash or soap is the problem... The whole human body is crawling with bacteria - skin, digestive tract and yes the vag. These can be considered 'good' bacteria - you have developed a mutually benificial arrangement with them. That is why sometimes if you go on strong antibiotics you may get sick as some other germs move in to fill the space after you nuked your buddies, or that you may not be able to digest things as well without your buds.

Same goes for the vagina. Soaps can kill your delicate downstairs buds and leave you open to yeast infections or other less noble bacteria that do not have your interests at heart...

Obviously you should wash all of your external areas, but washing up inside is a big no no. Most doctors I have seen recommend against it, even with specially designed washes for the most part. Vaginas are self cleaning, You do no wash inside your ass or up your nose?

A certain amount of smell is normal, but a really unpleasant smell may indicate some kind of infection as many people have mentioned already.

Also fun fact: jizz has a taste or smell that can range from lightly sweet to unpleasant, and one guys can taste different depending what he has been eating.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.