[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make sure all nude photos are removed online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5081.jpg (103KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5081.jpg
103KB, 520x300px
My wife and I had our account hacked and someone posted her nudes on Tumblr. Random guys kept contacting her through fb. I was able to get tumblr to remove photos, but how do I make sure they are not posted somewhere else?
>>
You don't. Once they're out there, you don't know who's seen them, who's saved them and who's going to upload them again. That's why you don't take nudes, and if you do in an intimate relationship, you don't store them somewhere they could be hacked.
>>
>>18008380
theres usually people that you can hire that make deals with companies to take down an article or photo. i saw an example of it from the movie chef.
>>
>>18008380
I save most leaked nudes from Tumblr so you're fucked
>>
>>18008380
This is why you don't take nudes and why you don't don't put them online, even if it's a "private" account.
>>
If you want them to be safe, nudes shouldn't go digital at all. Mine are Polaroids. If it's in your computer or phone, it could get stolen, or lost. Someone can access your shit through wifi, it's all logged in an NSA data base anyway. If you take your computer in to get repaired, they all look then your shit. I even knew guys who used their buddies computer, and while their busy is out having a shit, in goes the thumb drive. Absolutely nothing digital is safe or secure. If you think otherwise, you're a fool.
>>
>>18008380
Lawyers can stop websites from posting things but not people. Best advice is to just not give a fuck about it. When you're dead none of this shit will matter so just go with it. Fucking evvvvverryone is naked on the Internert
>>
>>18008451
This.
I too save most nudes.

You're fucking nicked me old beauty!
>>
u don't. deal with it
>>
Not only do you not know where they are, but you gotta remember all the "cloud" type storage too. The cloud saves all your photos and videos that you take. Even if you delete it, you can probably still find it on your cloud, Who knows how easy it is to get on there.
>>
whats its on the internet, it stays on the internet
pretty simple
>>
The pees already in the pool friend. Occasionally do a Google search using the photos to see if they've been uploaded somewhere then tell them to take it down. That's about the best you can do.
>>
>>18008380
bullshit, your wife has been up to something right under your nose. Random guys my ass
>>
>>18009037
No. She showed me the messages where guys were sending her the pics they found
>>
>>18008451
Well as long as it wasn't my wife
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.