[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop thinking about someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: drive_test.jpg (406KB, 2247x1771px) Image search: [Google]
drive_test.jpg
406KB, 2247x1771px
I am fucking cursed /adv/. I swear. I met a woman 5 years ago. She friend zoned me and I still think of her every day. She never texts me first but I text her first all the time and she responds.

I like her and I know she probably does not like me. How do I stop thinking about her? I have tried dating other women but I date like maybe 1 girl a year. I am 26 now and still have had zero relationships.

Anytime I date another girl I get this feeling like "I really wish you were the girl that friend zoned me so long ago."

Like, I just can't stop thinking about her and how much I like her and how bad I wish I could have a second chance.

How the fuck do people get over something like this? How do you get over missing out on perfection? HOW!?
>>
No contact. Also look up limerence forums for better support. Although, those are just wallow-fests.
>>
you have to get to the point to where you don't need anyone but yourself.

go workout, develop some skills and hobbies and before you know it you'll be 30 and you won't give any more shits about her
>>
They are not the perfect being you make them. Try and remember that and stop putting them on a pedestal.

Once you enter a relationship you will notice your partner's flaws one by one. It might be (extreme) jealousy and possessiveness, caring about tidiness very differently than you, them being triggered by some weird thing you just happen to find normal to totally flip or become passive-aggressive, them being lazy or very driven and fighting with you over how you handle things, them having a weird obsession with their family or people who are not good for them but refusing to acknowledge that, them having different sexual needs, ...

Everyone has a few of those. Not all will make YOU want to rip your hair out, so you need to find someone compatible. Someone who cannot see themself getting into a relationship with you is NOT compatible.
If you struggle to find interested people, it's likely the problem is you. However, since you should constantly be working to improve yourself anyway, it can only get better from here on.
>>
>>18008049
nice cultist speak

>I-if only you continue working hard in a way that doesn't benefit your wallet, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL LOVE YOU SOMEDAY

dating is a MLM scam
>>
>>18007973
first off, stop texting her. focus on improving yourself, stop whining, she friend zoned you man, time to move on, stop thinking about her and start thinking about you. boy i'm not fucking around. you are currently fuel for the ego of some gal. she literally friendzoned you and you keep texting, stop making her cringe. act like a man and someday you might get that pussy.
>>
>>18008083

I understand but I don't know where to even begin?

What can I even do? I have yet to meet another girl like her. I am stuck trying to find her carbon copy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.