[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend In Dsitress in Florida.Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: forearmsjpg.jpg (93KB, 572x778px) Image search: [Google]
forearmsjpg.jpg
93KB, 572x778px
I have a friend she is about 50 years of age.

Had gone to stay with someone in FL but that didn't work out.

Moved on with two cats and some belongings in her SUV and was able to get a job and rented a professional studio space to possible start up her jewelry making business again but before she could do that lost the job she got and was told she can't have cats in the studio.

She doesn't want to let go of the cats and has through this week before she has agreed to vacate the lease and get her 4150 sec.dep. back at which time she will be homeless and broke.

She is not a Florida resident so doesn't qualify for any Temp Aid.

Was previously employed in Colorado and before that a NY resident self employed jeweler selling her wares at craft shows.

Recently sold her home but spent through that.

Burned her credit out after being rear ended in a car accident and being thrown out of her Mother's home.

Has a son in College on scholarships. A very bright promising guy.

I need ideas to salvage this person's life..

She is beyond the end of her rope. She is talking about just dying..

She's willing to work but doesn't want to abandon the cats and will by the end of the week have no place to park at night and sleep in her SUV which is also not registered.

let's hear solid ideas.

I tried to impress on her that letting go of the cats will open more doors but she says she'd rather die.

I suspect Toxoplasmosis Gondii because these were outdoor cats.. So think crazy cat lady syndrome.
>>
let her cats stay at some friends temporarily? or other family members
>>
>>18007884
How would the rental mgmt know she had cats anyway.
It's not like they make much noise and you don't have to walk the cats. None would be the wiser if she just quietly kept them in her apt.
>>
Tell her to look to see if any veterinarians/ cat rescue groups will look after her cats for her for a while. That way she can stay at her current apartment a little until hopefully she finds another job and an apartment that allows cats.
>>
OK sorry I had to add 4chan to my adblock kept getting a connection error

I will suggest she try a vet for the cats sitting

her rental is not a residence . It is a shared professional building .. She's not allowed technically to live there but has been keeping the cats there while working .

There is a man who also rents there she believe IS living there in the studio against the lease who ratted her out about the carts to preemptively oust her before she could divulge his living there.

The owner is not unkind but is subletting the building and her terms forbid animals so she must dissolve my friends lease .

This week she will have no place to safely park her unregistered vehicle and get her $150 deposit back.

I have called the local Walmart super-center for her and they say they are hiring .. She's willing to apply but can't figure out the cats.. so I'll suggest she just keep making inquires for some workable solution till she can get better established.
>>
>>18007884
The friend to whom she traveled to stay turned out to be in too much distress herself so my friend left.

She has no family in FL and in fact though her parents(divorced) are well off professionals; father a retired orthodontist and Mother a practicing Psychologist she says they have all but abandoned her so she can not ask them for help..

I got her a $100 Hotel room last night just so she could have some relief and a shower but she is unwilling to take any more help from me . I am not really in any position to help her fully out of her situation anyway though I did offer to fly down there from NH where I own a condo and drive back with her.

She says her car has steering problems and doesn't think its reliable enough for a 1,400 mile drive.
>>
those cats will ruin her. hope they are worth it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.