[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i do the right thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I (22, F) have been hooking up with this guy (25) for 4 months and we recently broke it off.

The previous year I had a long term hookup who was depressed and it emotionally drained me- he was the only guy I felt something for. Then I met this new guy, and we hung out, went on dates, and had sex a lot. I'm Not the dating type, never actually had a "boyfriend" and this guy wanted to date me and told me so. He was attractive, ambitious, funny, and the sex was great... but I just don't think there was any intimacy. Every time after sex I'd just want my silence to stare and think- he'd try to engage me and talk to me and cuddle and I hate that shit. Normally guys get turned off by my demeanor but this one stuck around and kept trying to get close to me, and he didn't even open up to me that much himself. Sometimes he'd give up if i didn't feel like kissing after sex and turn the other way on the bed and not say anything. He'd have a disappointed look on his face that he was trying to hide.

I told him I thought dating in general was futile, this might sound bad but guys and their dicks really are a dime a dozen to me- and I didn't have anything emotional to give him.

Last week he flipped out via text and said "we're done, I don't want to do this anymore". I let him go, but he texted me the next day and asked to be FwB because didn't want to be alone and wanted to give me space. At this point, I didn't want to have sex with him again, it felt great don't get me wrong, but I just didn't feel intimate with him and I don't want to be a placeholder for him being lonely.
I've felt way more intimate with guys i hooked up with for a week than I did with this guy. I told him I was uncomfortable with seeing him again, I offered to stay in contact as a friend but he turned that down.

I'm back on my dating app, I don't know what I want but this can't escape my mind. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>18007357
I'm 18 and happen to like heartless bitches who walk all over me and use and discard me like I'm not even Human
( if my history of women tells me anything)

What's your number?
>>
File: 1482960772452.gif (344KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1482960772452.gif
344KB, 256x192px
You are both an odd case, but in terms of you doing the right thing. you didn't do anything wrong. If there was a conflict of interest that isn't really your fault, but he may have been trying to cling to the idea of a relationship. Maybe having a talk with him would be a good idea, but from what I understand that is not your forte, so there is little to do on the matter.
>>
>>18007382
What?
>>
>>18007440
I'm mad at women like you, but if you wanna text then sure OK.
>>
You did what you felt like, you're a woman in the end.

Nothing horrible happened desu, sounds like a blog unique snowflake bragging or something.
>>
>>18007460
Misogyny. Wonderful
>>
Your blog post is infuriating to read. Stop posting now.
>>
>>18007357
Eh, I don't see what the other anons are saying that you did so bad. It sounds like you were pretty upfront on your views on relationships, if he decided to jump that's on him (did he know about the depressed guy?).
You did nothing wrong, really, and I feel like he was trying to use you with the FwB thing since he felt used.
>>
>>18007357
You must be really really hot because you don't seem to have much else going for you.
>>
>>18007837
Why?
>>
>>18007751
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>18007357
Well...im speaking from experience here. Im 31 and I been around the block a couple times and know whats up. I dont completely understand girls but I understand my kind...we are animals. We roam around looking for a nice piece of ass and thats great. When we find a piece of ass that is funny, smart, charming, interesting thats when our brains kind of go 'wait a minute, this aint no ordinary piece of ass'. We become more attached, we become more lovey dovey and we attempt to start a relationship. I think the problem here is you. Clearly you are probably a beautiful chick with a cool personality to match BUT the problem lay with the fact that you want intimacy yet you dont want a relationship. You cant have both. Its either a fuck or something else. When things get 'intimate' on a regular basis your somewhere between fuck friend and boyfriend/girlfriend. When I was 25 I was seeing this 30 yr old chick. She actually brought me to tears because she was wife material. I did so many stupid things out of rage and emotional rollercoaster riding with her that I just went crazy for a solid year. It was that type of situation so I understand that guys frustration. You are a nice catch and your kind of distant and cold. You need to make your motive clear right from the start. You also shouldn't get intimate unless you plan on being in a relationship otherwise its basically emotional usury. Intimacy is a weird thing. It creates alot of emotions man...just sayin'
>>
>>18007357
Just for a frame of reference OP, do you like it in the butt?
>>
>>18008273
What's with the b tier comments?
>>
>>18007357
Yes, you did. It doesn't seem like you weren't clear before, you are not the bad guy here.
>>
>>18007357
>guys and their dicks really are a dime a dozen to
This is why promiscuity is bad.
>>
>did i do the right thing
Yes.
As long as you are honest you can't go wrong with shit like this
>>
>>18008362
>Needing a woman to make you feel special
Work on your self esteem, friend
>>
>>18007357
You didn't do anything wrong but you do kind of seem like you're trolling/bragging. I'm not claiming to know how you treated this guy but judging by your post you seem like you lack tact and basic decency toward people.

If you detected that this guy liked you you shouldn't have continued seeing him, even if you were clear about your feelings. He probably thought that he could get you to warm up to the idea of a relationship, even if you said you didn't want one. Continuing to see him probably reinforced this idea in his head.
>>
File: 1477470637593.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477470637593.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>18007357

>I told him I thought dating in general was futile, this might sound bad but guys and their dicks really are a dime a dozen to me- and I didn't have anything emotional to give him.

You had me up until then.

1/10. Got me to reply.

Really looking forward to the butthurt /r9k/ replies though.
>>
stop being a narcissistic whore and fucking guys who want different things than what you want. Stick to sex perverts and chads who will pump and dump you like you clearly want. Emotional fucking vampire.
>>
File: 1391109340946.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1391109340946.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>18007447
>>18007460
>>18007761
>>18007837
>>18008362
>>18008589
>>
>>18008587
Why is this bait? Loads of people are like this why are you surprised?
>>
>>18007357

If this isn't bait then you could've fucking fooled me.

Did you really want to come to 4chan to ask for moral validation about being a massive slut and a vapid cunt?
>>
Look you can't be responsible for not having those kinds of feelings for him.

I'm a gay 24 year old version. I was waiting for the right guy. I only really started about 9-10 months ago. The thing is that people misinterpreted me. I wasn't looking for the one.

I was just looking for a guy i had a real and deep connection with. We didn't have to get married. I don't think i would only want to be with one man for my entire life anyway but i felt the first was important.

Long story short, i definitely broke one guy's heart to pieces. May have got another and might have recently done it to a guy who has just been a friend for 6 months.

He kind of finally made it obvious he was interested. I made a move. There are complications though. Where i'm living. Everything that's gone down. He went to manchester and got with a guy.

I got annoyed and was like dude, i made a move. Now youre trying to make me jealous? I'm done. It was longer and more civil than that. He asked if we could meet again. That he didn't meet the guy again. (even though i think he did and i get it). He was vulnerable. On a holiday. I'm leaving for good quite soon. I just don't like that he's lying to me.

But he was good to me and i don't care if had sex cause of how broke up i made him feel. I'm still gonna fuck him and i'm going to do it as good as i can as much as i can before i go.

Then i go. I have been in the biggest pit of depression for the past year and i realized it wasn't mine. It was these other guys. I was feeling shit for hurting them.

I will own up to not having as much tact as i should have. But you can't help it when someone takes your rejection the same way they would take battery acid.

When it comes to intimacy, there is no right or wrong thing. Because its different with every single person you meet. Its just what it is. In the long run i think you did what was right for both of you. If you don't care about him and he clearly does with you, then end it.
>>
>>18008914

>Why is this bait?

Because this isn't my first time on 4chan and I'm not an idiot. These bait threads pop up a hundred times a day because they're easy. All you have to do is pretend to be some promiscuous girl and the /r9k/ manlets lose their shit.

You'll understand when you grow up.
>>
>>18007357
>We should start giving rights to women and letting them choose what to do because they're equal to us, nothing wrong could happen
LOL, sadly it's too late to undone
>>
>>18008944
Right, because girls NEVER post on adv

On /b/, you'd be right
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.