[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass school spying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: stop-windows-10-spying.jpg (25KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
stop-windows-10-spying.jpg
25KB, 728x410px
So, my school has recently imposed a spying program, and they spy on our school supplied ipads. Now, they do this for no clear reason as we cannot access harmful material because our filters are very strict. The only excuse for spying they have is "It is not our ipads". That infact is wrong, we had to pay 50$ for "tech support fees". I do not understand this silly rule where we are being spied for no reason. Is there a way to bypass the bluetooth connection they use to spy besides turning off bluetooth. (They receive a notification if you do)
>>
Don't use school iPads

What the actual fuck, how does an iPad help you in any fucking way.
>>
>>18007342
sounds like an episode from black mirror, what a shit school
>>
We are required to use the ipads for our work.
>>
>>18007342
You could either get a parrent to go wild on the administration

Sue the school

Or just put ducttape on the camera and forget about it

I understand school labtops but there is no reason why your school should have i pads. Thats just wastefull as fuck serriously, there are black majority schools that get enough funding to keep 12 lightbulbs on and your white ass school is buying i pads?
>>
I thought you had to be 18 to use this website
>>
File: latest-6.png (167KB, 188x372px) Image search: [Google]
latest-6.png
167KB, 188x372px
>>18007356
K use your own labtop then whiteboi
>>
They wont let us bring our laptops. We are forced to use the school supplied ones.
>>
>>18007391
Then be a hard nigga and tell them to GTFO

My labtop is what im using bitch
>>
>>18007342
Just reset the iPad??? Or install apple configurator 2 in a mac or a Mac OS virtual machine and delete the certificate or just jailbreak it.
>>
Do your parents know about this? Did you sign a contract? If you didn't sign a contract, sue the fucking school. It's one thing for them to restrict your access to certain sites, which is reasonable, but another when they purposely use the camera, that's not ok.
>>
Search "stop spying me for no reason, i paid a fee for using this fucking ipad" in google

Do it everyday until they'll react
>>
Can you elaborate on what kind of spying it is? Can they take pictures and videos of you remotely? Can they collect information from you when you are outside of school? Does it happen strictly inside of school and can they gather only specific information? Have you signed a contract which says you give them permission to gather information about you?
>>
>>18007366
>Labtop
Spotted the idiot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.