[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Sex Advice Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 4

It's been a while we didn't have one of those

General sex related advice thread. No question is too stupid.
>>
How do I make my first enjoyable at all when I'm so tight even fingering hurts?

Or am I just gonna have to bite the pillow and endure the first few times regardless?
>>
>>18007132
So if I'm a virgin about to get laid for the first time, is it as easy as it looks to put my penis in her vagina, or is there some way I could screw it up that I should be wary of?
>>
>>18007148

Are we talking Vag or Ass here? We aren't gonna judge you, but the advice will be different for different orifices.
>>
>>18007151

Some of the best advice I ever got: It's lower than you think it is.
>>
>>18007148
You don't get looser the more sex you had.

you just need to be really really horny and seduced well

So lots and lots of foreplay.

Also, there are girls that have an illness that makes them too tight, so they have to endure pain basically forever.
>>
>>18007151
this: >>18007155

The entrance is not where the ... "split" begins, it's on the end of it.
>>
How do I be good at sex as a man and make it as good as possible for my girlfriend?

I ask her already what she wants and how I could improve and she doesn't know, and there's nowhere to learn from and nobody to coach me, I just want to make her feel amazing.
>>
>>18007148
Do you still have a hymen? What hurts for the first few times is usually the hymen being torn, or being too afraid from pain will make you tighten by reflex and hurt.

Try to be as horny as possible through teasing and fantasize about your first time being great. Also lose it to someone who actually care for how it feel for you. If he wants to skip or haste foreplay to penetrate it's probably a red flag.

>>18007151

This: >>18007156

Don't refrain from guiding it with your hand or asking her for help. Just say she's too tight and ask her to guide you with her hand. It's no biggie, I'm with my gf for 8 years and eventually ask her. No reason to make it complicated.

Besides that, we've been fucking for thousands of years without internet, it's pure instinct.
>>
>>18007169

She doesn't need to tell you what she wants with an instruction manual. Pay attention to her in bed and see her reactions. Focus less on you and more on her.
>>
>>18007169

Learn your way around her clit. "Play doctor" and touch every single corner of her body with different intensities and asking how it feels for her.

Every couple has their own favorite ways, you'll have to learn yours. But basically, knowing how to eat her out (exposed clit, suck and lick simultaneously, insert one finger or maybe two but ask before) and fuck (start slow, time it with her breathing and moans, hump all the way untill your pelvis presses her clit and try to hump further to rythmically press it) are good pointers...
>>
My period came when my partner was inside me. I had to stop him because OMG PERIOD, all my panties are in blood and also a blood splash on his sheets. I started to sorry and ran out to the bathroom and he said that's okay, don' worry, just don't think about it. It's the first time that happened to me and I couldn't predict the exact day of my period (it's always 1-2 days apart). I don't know, is it really okay and it happens to other people as well? My partner acts as usual.
>>
>>18007173
I already do that, there must be some way of doing it or techniques to improve because just watching her and seeing, yes she likes this, won't make me any better, It'll just make me do the same thing forever.
>>
>>18007179
How was your boyfriend inside you if you were wearing panties?
>>
>>18007183
do the fucking easiest thing and ask her if there is something she would like to try/do

There aren't any super secret techniques that will make every girl cum like a wild rabbit.
>>
>>18007178
Being eaten out doesn't really do anything for her and she's never had an orgasm from penetration. She loves being fingered, but I don't know if it's because I'm not doing a good job.

How do you push your pelvis bone into her clit?

Also is eating out supposed to be difficult? It's really hard to breathe and damages my tongue and makes my mouth ache
>>
>>18007179

It's no surprise for men that women have periods. If he's saying it's alright, he's being honest about it. He's being a true gentleman to reassure you, but that's what any human being should do in this situation really.
>>
>>18007186
I do that every single day and she is just as clueless as I am and has no idea
>>
>>18007183

Who says you can't experiment? Is she likes you playing with her boobs, then work on ways to do that. We can tell you techniques that worked for us, but the point is all the techniques in the world won't help you if you don't see how it affects her.

Anon here offered a pussy eating technique >>18007178. Great. Will your girlfriend like it? How many fingers, if any? We can't tell you. Go to her and learn what she likes. Once you do, then start getting creative. But right now start from the basics.
>>
Im a guy and when my gf and I have sex i never come, while she has several Orgasms during the whole ordeal (foreplay and the sex act together usually last for 90 minutes or so). We only stop it because im simply physically too exhausted.

This kinda goes against everything society told me; that men come to quickly and woman have trouble to orgasm.

What should i do to finally get to cum? I have no trouble doing it during fapping
>>
>>18007179

Some people don't know how to deal with the less "sexy" aspects of sex. It seems that guy does. You are very lucky!
>>
>>18007189
can you find and expose her clit? That's number one for eating out. I don't know wtf you are doing to damage your tongue, but you're probably being too rough. The mouth ache makes be believe you're doing something with your mouth wide open, so you're probably screwing up there.

Clits are micro penises, sound gay to say that but suck it like you'd like your dick sucked.

And the pelvis thing is pretty simple actually. We usually fuck women going in and out with the head, but that doesn't stimulate their clits. Just go all the way in until her clit is at the base of your dick. Keep humping further like you still had one more inch of dick to go in, instead of taking it out. The feeling is different from rubbing the glans all the way through the pussy, but it's amazing for them.
>>
>>18007197
stop fapping for a few days, it desensitize your glans and make it harder to cum.

Also are you taking depression/anxiety meds? They make it harder as a side effect.
>>
File: tumblr_o7pxwmxuSy1u6qyu9o1_500.jpg (40KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7pxwmxuSy1u6qyu9o1_500.jpg
40KB, 500x747px
>>18007190
Yeah, he is gentleman, but wouldn't you be gross out next time after this?
>>18007184
Simply. He moved the down part to the side and started to fuck me. It looks sexy as hell.
>>18007198
Thanks, I guess, I shouldn't be worried.
>>
>>18007194
Experiment with what though? I already have a lot, but it doesn't really work. Eating her out in any of these ways doesn't do much.

Kissing her breasts does nothing unless she is super turned on, but I have no idea how to get her like that, neither of us know why she was so turned on this one time, and I've tried teasing and stuff but nothing turns her on like that one time.

I just want to make her feel as good as possible but I have no idea how, I figured out she likes being fingered hard and having sex hard but that's it, I guess I could try combine those things with other stuff but it still doesn't seem like that's going to make her feel amazing
>>
>>18007213

How did this come up? Like, she told you she wasn't enjoying herself? What led you two to this line of thinking?
>>
im a 23 yo virgin

how do i not fuck it up the first time?
>>
>>18007200
If I'm not really rough she can't feel anything so I have to be really hard with my tongue and it hurts for days after (I don't tell her that though obviously)

I'll try the pelvis thing thought that sounds good
>>
>>18007209
A prostitute's period started when I was fucking her and I didn't mind it at all. It was the first period that happened in front of me.
I wouldn't be grossed out next time.
>>
>>18007221

Just have fun. No one is grading you on performance.
>>
>>18007209
Why would I? Pussy only bleed for a few days in a month, it's not like he's risking it every time you fuck

And honestly? Lots of people fuck during the girls period. I did it on occasion. I'm not saying that's what you should do, but horniness bypasses a lot of gross things in sex. Even if he isn't into it, he won't find you gross for it.

Like I said, women bleed through their sexy bits, it's common knowledge, he's a faggot if he thinks it's gross lol

>>18007224

How are you doing though? What part are you being rough?

And can you get her clit out? Don't know if you're cut, but if you're not, it's like sucking the dick head with the foreskin covering it. It's tons of extra work and strength to get a result while you can just expose the more sensitive part...

And you asked if it's supposed to be hard. It depends on how exposed her clit is, how tiny it is, how long is the hood and lips, and so on.
>>
>>18007220
No she says she's really happy and this is the best sex of her life, she tells me a lot she loves our sex life.

But I've read how women say how they've had this amazing mind blowing sex and come loads of times or come just from having their back tickled and how incredible they feel and how they're moaning from just being touched and how they have these uncontrollable feelings.

I want to make my girlfriend as happy and satisfied as I can because I love her, so if experiences like that are possible I want to learn how I can give them to her
>>
>>18007232
The only thing that does it for her with it is hard friction on her clit, I've tried a bunch of stuff but just licking it really hard works, but even then it doesn't do a whole lot for her.
>>
>>18007236
>But I've read how women say how they've had this amazing mind blowing sex

If she is happy, you should be happy. Don't go hunting unicorns here. She is happy and doesn't want you to improve even after you offered. Have you thought that she may be telling the truth? That she likes what you guys do?
>>
>>18007243
Yeah she is telling the truth and I'm happy she's happy, but I love her, and I want her to be as happy as she possibly can be. She is happy now but would be happier if I knew how to make her feel all this amazing stuff.
>>
>>18007148
it's all mental. Try yoga and reduce stress and anxieties.

Maybe talk about your problems. Get shit off your chest. Idk. Vaginas typically expand when aroused. If you're too tight, there is definitely a problem.
>>
>>18007236
>>18007241

Dude is the clit out or not?? If you have to be rough with it exposed, it might not be hard. Girls have hardons too, just too tiny to notice. The more blood they have on the clit, the more sensitive it is.

And you mentioned the tickling thing. That goes into tease and denial territory. I've made my gf come once by tickling and a few other times from licking her tits, that in an 8 year period. It's fun but mostly for bragging rights, not really worth it.

Tease and denial however is great. Just give her a good massage and rub your hands really close to her clit and breasts, but avoid it. 5, 10 minutes tops she'll be squirming and going crazy for you to finally touch her. My gf pulls my hand to her vag when I do it.
>>
>>18007151
Use lube. And I mean use it on your dick.

My first time sucked because I went in dry. THAT was fun.
>>
>>18007251
I have no idea, what does it mean if it's out or not? How do I get it out?

I've tried stuff like that and it doesn't make her squirm or go crazy, it makes her want to have sex but it's not like that. We have only been together 2 months, is this something that improves with time or something?
>>
>>18007247
>She is happy now but would be happier if I knew how to make her feel all this amazing stuff.

I know this is not the "relationship" thread, it's the "sex" one. But you seem to be overcompensating and/or projecting your insecurities. Don't focus so much on what "may be" and have fun with what "is".
>>
>>18007247

1) If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Don't try to give her something she didn't ask for, and especially not by bringing a lot of frustration into what should be a pelasurable experience.

2) Have you considered that those other people were... different? Everyone has his/her preferences. Some like getting tickled, some want to be dominated, some can cum from tasting sour cream, others can't cum from any stimulation. We're not all copy/paste...
>>
>>18007261
I'll keep this in mind too, thank you
>>
>>18007254
You didn't get her wet first?
>>
>>18007152
Will never do anal, I find it gross personally.
>>18007156
Fuck, I don't think I'll ever be like that. If I have some illness that makes sex impossible I'll have to kill myself. I can't live life like that, I'll never have a stable loving relationship. Thats the only thing I've ever wanted out of life, and sex is a mandatory aspect of it.
>>18007170
Idk, I tried a tampon once when I first got my period. I got it in but it hurt so bad and was so uncomfortable I took it right out. That can break it right?
>Someone care about you.
Well fuck. Last time I even met a guy who wanted a serious relationship and was willing to wait longer than 30 minutes after meeting me for sex was high school, 6 years ago. I don't think that's in the cards for me. Nobody gets that close anymore.
>>
File: img_vaginoplasty0302.gif (32KB, 301x138px) Image search: [Google]
img_vaginoplasty0302.gif
32KB, 301x138px
>>18007260
>I have no idea, what does it mean if it's out or not? How do I get it out?

The clit hood is a piece of skin that works like our foreskins, it covers the clit. Pressure through that will feel good, but rubbing is better with a well lubricated finger or tong directly on it.

pic related, keep in mind too that female phimosis is rare but do exist. You have to expose that bulbous part on the right.

>I've tried stuff like that and it doesn't make her squirm or go crazy, it makes her want to have sex but it's not like that. We have only been together 2 months, is this something that improves with time or something?

Do it for longer until she begs. She has to be into it too, be sexy about it, say you'll tease her until she begs, and when she begs, deny it a little longer.

It's not a rough massage too, just lightly touch her all around except for vagina and breasts. Two months is a very short time to master her though, so try to go with the flow and experiment.
>>
>>18007273
Depends on how thick your hymen is. Also they have a small opening for period blood, so maybe the tampon just went through it without tearing the whole thing.

Don't you go to the gynecologist periodically? You should, and just ask him/her why it hurts. They can know why in a glympse. Or use a mirror down there and open the entrance to check it yourself if you're curious.
>>
>>18007284
No, I've never had a physical at least. I'm too scared, every time I walk in the doctors office I'm literally shaking on the verge of tears. I don't want them to tell me there's something horribly wrong with me, I'd rather just live in ignorant bliss.

In hindsight, idk why I asked. I know I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and suck up the pain. I just know it's gonna turn guys off that I'm clearly not enjoying sex, then I can just confirm that I'll never get one to stick around and possibly love me.
>>
>>18007293

FFS GIRL JUST GO TO A GYN

It's the most banal thing for a women. Yes it's unconfortable, but those people see fucked up pussy all day long, doesn't matter how fucker up yours is (and it doesn't seem to be at all), docs will only remember you if you have a severe and rare textbook case.

You just have a hymen, do yourself a favor and go to the doctor so he can't take all that paranoia out of your head. It's a much softer bullet to bite than just force a dick through you.
>>
>>18007304
so he can***
>>
>>18007276
This is all great advice, thank you, but I don't know about being sexy about it, neither of us are really comfortable acting like that and would feel stupid and embarrassed
>>
>>18007276
Also how do you get the clit out? Do you pull it back like foreskin? And what if her clit has been out this whole time anyway?
>>
>>18007132
I think my vagina is really small, i can already touch the cervix when my second knuckle is in. Big guys hurt like hell and need lots of lube and me needing to accomodate.
Is there anything I can do about it?
>>
>>18007313
>>18007320

Being sexy is not like roleplaying, mind you. Just talk to her like you normally would. Sex is supposed to be fun, you two have to allow yourselves to do things that don't work and just laugh about it.

The worst thing you can do for your sex life is not allowing you to be silly in bed sometimes. Sex in a relationship is the ultimate intimate activity, if you can be intimate like this you sure can brush off silly things.

About exposing the clit, it usually is as simple as using a single finger and pushing the skin on the top towards her belly buttom. You can also pinch and pull but be careful.

If you have trouble finding her clit, just run your finger up between her labia and pull the skin above the bulbous harder part on the top. It's unlikely that it has been exposed, most women only have it partially exposed if at all.

>>18007327
try to be as relaxed as possible, or just date small guys. They'll appreciate it due to their insecurities.
>>
>>18007331
You've been really helpful, putting the sexy thing into that context has made it much easier to understand, thank you
>>
are fleshlights good or just memes?
>>
hey hivemind,
I think my foreskin is too tight, or rather, it's attached to strongly when I'm aroused half of my head is still covered, it doesnt exactly hurt to pull it all the back but I do need to do it very slowly. I'm fairly big (7" and a bit) and I've never had problems before but I've had..tearing with the gf during sex recently as the attachment frays. I feel like it's healing further and further down the "bottom" (if "top" is part I can see if dick is straight out before me) each time but my question is do I have phimosis or is this a typical thing all guy go through where you simply go until it tears enough?
>>
>>18007348
Just lurking but I wanted to point out that I feel a lot of people are stunted with their own "sexual persona" because they feel it's exactly that, they need to take on a role. We grow up learning from (pop) culture that sexy people are very attractive and very smooth, throw smoldering looks and say witty things. Barely anyone associates that with themselves, knowing all the weird and embarrassing details of your body and your awkwardness or inexperience or insecurity.

But the thing is that in real life, nothing is sexier than seeing someone you know as a real person - someone with parents, with a job, with dreams, with tons of different smiles, with their own natural scent, with their own expertise - suddenly get sexual. That has nothing to do with doing everything perfectly.

Eg say you have a girl giving you a lapdance. Would you not find it sexy because her figure in her lingerie isn't as flawless as in porn? Or because she can't help but laugh at herself and her own sexy face a bit?
Fuck no, you'd be relishing in how dirty it is that this woman, who you know will be a professional tomorrow, who you know as a mature reasonable adult/adolescent, is channelling her wild side to put on a dirty show for you. THAT'S what real sexy is. Not picture perfect, that's superficial and boring.
>>
>>18007513
Thanks for this man, great insight, I feel like I'd be much more comfortable with the whole sexy thing now, you've been a big help, thank you
>>
>>18007529
No problem at all, enjoy it!
>>
>>18007442
Stretch it out, dingus. Don't tear it. Everytime you're in the bathroom pull the foreskin away from itself.
>>
>>18007539
Gotta compliment you though, very thoughtful and insightful, honestly very impressive and mature
>>
>>18007304
Even if it is the hymen, knowing I have one doesnt change anything. I still just have to suck it up and get the dick in me, it's gonna hurt no matter what I do.

I know they see a lot, but idk, I just know there's something seriously abnormal about me that they're gonna comment on. Like I said, I'm terrified they're gonna tell me I can never have sex, and like I said, the only way out of that is to kill myself. I can't live if I can't fuck. I'd rather be dead than know without a doubt I'll never be loved by anyone.
I'm scared of facing that reality, I really am.
>>
>>18007564
even the tearing of the hymen doesn't have to hurt.

What seems to be YOUR issue is that you are very insecure about it.
That is then causing you to be nervous, thus more tight, less lubricated etc.
>>
>>18007564

Have you been abused in some way?
Seriously, the gym will just do what I'm doing, reassuring you that you're perfectly fine and probably give you some tips on how to feel less pain like using a lube or something.

He'll just lift that weight of your back. You consuming yourself in doubt is much worse than anything he'll tell you.
>>
>>18007546
it's less the foreskin more the attachment connecting it to the glans is fairly high up the glans. still same advice?
>>
>>18007590
Frenulum breve
>>
>>18007590
Do you wash it daily with the foreskin pulled?
>>
>>18007570
Idk what to do. I don't think it'll ever be enjoyable because it's never going to be someone who cares about me and will take the time. People just don't do that anymore. My only hope is to fuck enough people that one of them will decide I'm good enough to keep around and maybe grow feelings for.
I'm about to just go to a bar and take the first guy that shows a shred of interest in me and pray it'll just get better the more I do it. I hate the idea of someone who doesn't give a rats ass about me emotionally cramming shit inside my body but it's the only option I've got.

>>18007582
I was molested by a friends older sister when I was 8. There was no penetration though, just fondling. I don't think that would do anything, because by that logic I should be afraid of being touched, not penetrated. I love being touched actually.
Nobody knows about that though. I don't wanna tell people irl because it would hurt my parents more than it ever hurt me if it got to them. I honestly feel pretty fine about the whole thing.

But what if she does tell me my life is over. It's a small chance, sure, but fuck. It's a chance I can't go back from.

God I'm sorry I feel like my posts are just a jumble of words. I don't feel right, my heads just a haze right now. I'm probably just having a panic attack or something and blasting it all over you poor channers because I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>18007606
>People just don't do that anymore
Bullshit

It just doesn't happen when you are looking for potential partners in places like bars, clubs or tinder.

And if that isn't the type of a relationship you are looking for (hook-up) then why are you looking for partners in places that are just for hook-ups.

Listen lady, make a different thread where you will ask people to help you find a place where you could potentially find someone to date, not someone to fuck.
>>
>>18007594
yeah, but it's a lot easier to do when Im flaccid washing than it is when I'm erect.
>>
>>18007623
I don't think those places exist... There's not many places where it's socially acceptable to approach a stranger for a chat. Bars are like the only place irl. I can't handle the online stuff, I just drop my spaghetti for some reason if I'm staring at a screen.
I've tried getting friends to hook me up, my one friend tried and the guy I met was really awesome and I would have loved to gotten to know him, but he said he just wanted to bang. When I didn't fuck him, he just disappeared.
I met a guy in class, same thing, really liked him, just wanted to bang. He at least stayed my friend though when I didn't.
>>
>>18007594
Like it is actually uncomfortable when erect and gf is pretty tight and we have torn it a couple of times during sex.
>>
>>18007169
If you want to get your girl mad you need to mindfuckher. Play to basic primal feelings.
First and most important is to be confident. It comes with time but keep in mind that she is giving her self to you. You need to dominate but beware not to denigrate. Turn her around, raise her legs, raise her hips from the bed - small displays of strength can be useful.
Dont be afraid to stimulate clitoris using your hands during the act
look for subtle ques from her. This should work in 90% of cases.
>>
>No question is too stupid
I'm gonna push the boundaries on that one.

How do I orgasm? I'm a grill.
Sex/masturbation has always been not really worth the time and effort. I've tried a lot of shit, closest I've gotten was with a vibrator, but even still it's like when I get right to that point were I feel like orgasm would be the obviously progression, all sensation sharply turns to pain. Like it's too much. I've heard of people getting super sensitive right after they cum to the point it hurts, but fuck for me it comes right before.

Anyone have any advice? I'm 22 years old and never orgasmed and have a stupidly sensitive pussy.

Also if any women have any recommendations for cheap vibrators that are like, the most gentile, almost nonexistent, vibration I'm all ears.
>>
>>18007667
I'll give this a shot. I have been in your position except (kind of crucial detail there) it did not hurt, my body just became overwhelmed and shut down to the point where all my arousal vanished in a matter of seconds once I got too close.

What worked for me was forcing myself to climax by hopping in the shower and putting the showerhead on myself. It was too difficult to not pull away or at least slow down when working my own pussy once my entire sex drive/enthusiasm ran for the hills, but with the showerhead I literally just needed to keep my head in place.
First orgasm was no fun. I was shaking and felt really intense but not that pleasant, worst shaky legs afterwards I ever had in my life. But after that it was like my body suddenly knew what to "aim" for and I never had any other issues.

You didn't mention how intense this pain is and I don't envy you, but based on the above experience I do have some optimism left that the first orgasm can just be a particular mental block to women. Have you tried using the showerhead or even faucet instead of a vibrator? I reckon that's softer though I don't know what you're using and can't recommend specific toys.

Obviously this is no option in case the pain is unbearable, in which I can only offer you this bump and best of luck.
>>
>>18007688
>needed to keep my *hand in place
>>
>>18007193
Do not ask her. Even if she has answer most probably she will not tell. If you want to try something new during the sex tell her what to do. "I want to try something, come here, sit on the table" you need to be confident to make her feel secure. After you try something new you will quickly see if it is working if not switch back to something usual not to kill the mood. After sex analyze what went wrong and after few days or a week try same thing again but with some alteration. Oh and important bit - this works for lesser things like trying out new positions. Dont be stupid and try this with something that she might be really against like anal, oral etc.
>>
>>18007688
Yeah, idk how to describe it really. Pain might be too harsh of a word for it, but definite discomfort. To the point where it ruins the whole mood. I enjoy getting up there I guess but I just can't finish and it's rather frustrating.

I don't have the set up for the shower though, unfortunately. Live in a cheap old house, no tub, just a half broken ceiling shower head. I'm a little concerned about accidentally shooting water up my snatch lmao I'm not gonna lie haha. But I'd give it a shot next time I have the tools to.

2bh, what I'm kind of holding out for is meeting a dude who loves to go down, because that's been one of the best times I've had. First and only guy I've met willing to do it, but he was not exactly enthusiastic and I think he was just trying to put in his foreplay to move onto the show as quickly as he could.
>>
>>18007707
Hmm that sounds promising. It was discomfort for me as well. It's years ago and I'm trying to recall it now... it was like there's a physical uneasiness with what you're doing and the sensation itself. Like some curtain fell and you see yourself lying there trying to get yourself off and you feel this really intense, raw sensation from rubbing the clit.
I think it could very well be what you mean. And yeah it was frustrating for me as well, had no clue what was going on.

Ahh yes that makes it difficult. There's a hands free vibrator that I've heard of that might make it easier to push you over the edge if the urge is too strong to pull the vibrator away. Honestly though to me the design looks like it can impossibly fit any woman well enough to stay comfortably in place and hit the right spot... but I guess you should look for reviews to find that out.

That happens sadly, yes. But men who love to eat out exist and are a gift to womankind. Regardless though, it depends on how much it bothers you but I have to say it is a lot easier to climax with someone else when the feeling is already familiar. After all, it's extra stuff going on and extra distractions, someone else never knows (at first at least) exactly how to stimulate you the way you like it (and the pace, rhythm and so on, many men also think they should crank it up insanely to finish which can ruin a good thing) and there's psychological stuff like getting so excited at the thought of cumming for him that it takes you out of the moment. But it's up to you whether you want to wait it out and see what happens, of course.
>>
>>18007707
Chiming in late, but my gf had a similar problem. The first time I gave her head she literally crawled up a wall backing away from my tong, confused on wtf was going on. She did have orgasms before this, but none as strong. For years she even have her heart racing after cumming a lot, but I think her cardio got stronger by now

I myself when a kid washed my dick under the shower and had a tickle too strong to insist until I finally did and came the first time

So since it's a "discomfort", try to insist past that point. I assure you you won't die from it
>>
>>18007606
stop being paranoid, even if you have something wrong not getting checked can only worsen things

and you most likely don't have anything wrong anyway

you are making a great deal out of a really small issue
>>
>>18007631
>>18007636

I have a similar problem. My foreskin isn't as tight as yours, but the head was very dry, and there's a vein forming a ring that make it very sensitive after fucking, red and irritated.

I used an urea based moisturizer for a while and had great results. It keeps the head moist and stops the foresking from "gluing" to the head. It's harmless so it's worth a shot.

For the tightness there are topic creams that help the skin heal faster, so that you can work on stretching it faster. Look into it, pretty easy to find.
>>
>>18007606

The abuse might not affect you in regards to penetration, but it is clearly affecting you on going to the doctor, feelings of inadequacy towards sex and self image. I think you mentioned earlier that you're already going to therapy, so do mention it to your therapist.

And also I insist you should to to a gyno. Seriously, that's routine checkup for women, you should be doing that every six months since your first period
>>
How do you make a girl orgasm from fingering.

I feel incomplete as a man since I'm not able to get her off through fingering. We don't have sex yet, but we do grinding/handstuff.

I just feel shit when she's able to satisfy me but I worry that I'm unable to do so for her.

She says she really enjoys it when I do it. There's always plenty of foreplay and things get wet down there, I just can't get her to orgasm.

Whenever I ask her how she likes it, she says she isn't really sure since she's not experimented too much.

I go for the clit, and I keep things rhythmic, it just never seems to end with a climax.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18007801
Thumb on clit, fore and middle fingers inside. Just explore inside with those 2 finger while your thumb keeps things moving.
>>
Not really a question more than a funny thing.

Am I the only one who have some issues when putting in drom doggy style? I mean, I can't aim properly I don't know why lol
>>
>>18007801
Work the clit dummy. That's the most sensitive part of a woman
>>
>>18007276
As a tip for everyone, if she feels comfortable (she should) with you peeling it out and you reach it with your tongue, you should give her a really good good time even if you don't trust on your "skills"
>>
>>18007794
My feelings of inadequacy I think come more from my relationship failures t b h. I'm not seeing a therapist, I used to for something different in high school but not anymore. It didn't really help that issue anyway, I don't have much faith. I'm fairly certain my cure would be to just get into a loving relationship that makes me feel like the sun shines out my ass, but come on. You have to be realistic.

And I know. I thought for sure I was gonna be fucked last year because I turned 21. But when I went into my appointment all she asked was if I was having sex, I said no, and she said ok see ya next year.
She'll probably just tell me I'm being retarded because it's not like I'm getting any anyway.
>>
>>18007801
>>18007801
>expose clit (it's been mentioned how earlier itt)
>make it wet with saliva, her pussy juices or your precum (precum is really hot for me and my gf)
>rub gently and slowly and adjust pressure until she starts twitching
>speed up to your discretion
>keeping slow works too, takes longer but the orgasm is stronger
>???
>profit
>>
>>18007822
So you've been to a gyno, did she take a look inside? If she did and said nothing, you're probably fine. Just go again and tell her your concerns. She's a woman too, she will definitly be understanding of your situation
>>
>>18007840
No, never took my pants off. She just gives me birth control really.

But she's a normal woman with a normal sex life with a husband and 3 kids.
I'm a fucked up woman who's probably incapable of a basic human function, with probably a horrific looking snatch.
>>
>>18007843
She's a doctor who sees snatches for a living. She probably sees snatches from 90yo grannies. It's IMPOSSIBLE that yours looks worse than this.

And she's only seeing you vag, it has absolutly nothing to do with how successful you or her are with relationships.
>>
I like to cum inside my gf without rubber because she is on birth control. Should I stop doing this? What bothers me is I don't think she cleans out her vag afterwards. Where does all that jizz go? Do girls like being jizzed on their stomach? I don't do it because I don't want it dripping onto the sheet or awkwardly wiping them off with tissue after the deed is done
>>
>>18007179
This is exactly how I lost my virginity. I was so embarrassed. He's still my boyfriend over a year later.
>>
What are some of your favorite things about sex with your partner? Is it something specific move that they do that is your favorite, or a certain way you feel about it?
>>
>>18007898
Jizz leaks out over time, rest is absorbed by vagina.
You have to keep in mind, vaginas are self cleaning. She doesn't need to "clean out her vag", it does it for her.
Only part of her vagina she ever needs to like, wash, is the outside.
>>
>>18007898
>>18007918
Oh and, I don't particularly like to be jizzed on or in really, but some girls do. I don't really mind taking a shot to the tits/stomach though either if my guy wants to. It's no big deal to clean up, only place I don't take it is the face. Idk why, just feels degrading to me haha. Probably hypocritical or irrational but hey, that's how I feel lol.
>>
>>18007801
finger her with your tongue
>>
>>18007132
my GF had this app that tracked when her menstrual cycles were and when it should be "safe" to fuck her without a condom.
i fucked and came inside of her raw about 15 times over multiple months with the guidance of this app and never had a pregnancy scare.
how likely is it that one of us is infertile or are these apps actually that accurate?
>>
>>18007936
I don't really want to attempt that only because I've never done it before, so she probably wouldn't enjoy it. I wouldn't know what I'm doing–i feel like she has hinted to me before that she would want me to do that, but I don't know
>>
>>18007941
If used correctly, fertility based methods of contraception have a fail rate of about 24%.
Meaning you're going to be safe 76% of the time you do it.
Thats a relatively high effectiveness rate, so given your small scale of 15 times that sounds about right.
However, you're playing with fire compared to condoms 82% effectiveness and the pill's 91% effectiveness.
>>
Got a new fuck buddy, have a few questions mostly based on hygiene:

1. How do I get her to clean herself more thoroughly? Her pussy tasted pretty rank
2. Thick white discharge during sex from her vagina is normal, right?
3. How do I most easily get rid of hairs that grow up the base of my dick?
4. She scraped my dick up pretty bad with her teeth and dropped her whole weight vertically on my dick getting into the cowgirl position. How can I avoid pain with her in the future? She might be a bit inexperienced
>>
>>18007953
Doctor here, there are different rates between proper usage and general usage. If you use fertility calendar correctly there's actually a 99.7% efficacy. Source: I visited a sex/health clinic as a medical student. Also Ive used it on my gf for a year
>>
>>18007965
I was just citing Planned Parenthood.
I mean, their stats on the pill were even higher with "perfect use", but they're real enough to know that no human is perfect a slip ups happen.

I just happened to agree, and think the "general" usage stats are probably more likely to be accurate in real life than the theoretical "perfect" usage.

Hell, I'm on the pill not even for bc purposes and I still skip pills on accident from time to time. I would never rely on it on it's own.
>>
>>18007963
I have nothing useful to say, but I will say that she sounds like a horrible fuck
>>
>>18007963
1straight up tell or bath with her
2probably a minor infection, but not a dst
3shave
4straight up tell her
>>
>>18007963
if you dont want to be blunt and say the sex isnt good, youre fucked haha.
>>
>>18007952
Any advice for this guy's?
>>
>>18007952
Just look up "how to eat pussy" and you'll get thousands of results. Plus, even if you're inexperienced it's pretty unlikely that she won't enjoy a tongue in/on her vagina unless you're just unnaturally bad at it, which also isn't likely.
>>
>>18008065
My advice is I've been eaten out only once, and it was by a sloppy ass drunk, and it was still far better than any sexual experience I've ever had. Even masturbating.
Even when you're bad, you're good so for the love of god eat that kitty
>>
>>18007963
Only thing I got is sometimes my discharge is more milky if I'm close to my period. Quick google search leads me to a number or articles saying that's normal, just the vagina preparing for a baby that hopefully will never come lol.
>>
>>18007151
Be wary of Vagina teeth. They will sqw your dick right off.
>>
>>18007169
1) Repetition.
2) Figure out what your partner likes by examining her breathing, facial expression and noise. Some girls love oral, some hate it. Some girls dont want clitoral stimulation, some love it. If she is grimacing you need to use lube. If she is still grimacing it means you have a large johnson or shes a virgin and have to go easier with the dinking. But by examining the signs you will slowly figure out what she likes.
3) Repitition
4) Repitition
5) Sex is better when you are 'into' someone.
>>
>>18007197
1)I got news for you son..no woman cums 7 times in a row. She's faking.
2) You dont need 90 minutes to cum ot make her cum. You can accomplish both in as little as 10 minutes.
3) You care too much about what she gets out of it...hence why it lasts so long. To cum you have to become a bit selfish and embrace what feels good to you. As guys, to last longer we tend to try and avoid really pleasurable moments during sex because that means we will cum and its all over. Embrace those moments and stick with them and you will cum. Simple as that.

7 times hahahahaha
>>
>>18007221
1) your cock gets hard.
2) her pussy is wet
3) you get off...maybe she does too.

Thats a good night out. A bad night is your cock dont work and shes dry...thats a fuck up, as you put it.
>>
>>18008154
I think you misread there mate, he said several, not seven. Several can mean as little as 3 really.
>>
>>18008154
I've known a woman who was extremely sensitive and would cum from a strong breeze whereas my current girlfriend takes relatively ages to cum. Everyone is different and some girls just don't cum at all. 7 in a night could be reasonable for some lucky souls
>>
>>18008154
t. Triggered dicklet who can't get his woman off
>>
I know im late to this thread but to the girls saying things like "a tampon hurts" and "i think my vagina is small"
You may have a tilted cervix. Its pretty common and it's easy to correct if it becomes a problem but usually you will be able to have sex just fine as long as you're aroused. It will make it easier for a guy to bump your cervix which can definitely hurt with larger partners but it'll also likely be easier for you to experience a penetrative orgasm.
>>
>>18008217
>googles fixes for it
>Surgery
>Yoga. (kek.)
So basically the only fix for it is surgery.
>>
>>18008217
I suppose that's better than the death sentence that is vaginismus...
Makes me feel slightly better I guess, still extremely terrified to find out.
I wish I were just fucking normal, my life would be so much easier.
>>
>>18008234

Sometimes it naturally corrects itself and actually it does give the feelin of being tighter to the guy so could definitely be worse
>>
>>18008241
Typically I've found waiting around for the problem to resolve itself to be a fruitless endeavor.
But maybe it at least means I actually have the option of fighting through it. Maybe a dick can knock it back into place? Hah...
>>
>>18008154
I got news for you: you have a tiny dick and you can't get women aroused enough. Consider suicide.
>>
>>18008154
Jokes on you pal. Women like this does exist. My gf came as much as 20 times in an ocasion (honestly I lost count at that number).

Obviously this was an exceptional situation, she usually keeps it at 4, but 7 isn't even high for her

So sorry to tell you buddy, you either haven't bedded women enough to witness such a wonder, or you didn't bed them right
>>
>>18008277
Jokes on you, go back to your mud hut and learn English.
>>
>>18008279
>because my english level sure matters to this subject

U jelly dicklet?
>>
>>18008283
>OOGA BOOGA I HAS BLOKEN ENGIRISHU
>>>/gas chamber/
>>
File: c62_0.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62_0.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>18008288
>>
>>18008252
Every post you've made has been obnoxious. You don't need to become a slut in order to find true love. A person with confidence issues like you will just end up hating yourself more and more with every dick you take.
But you seem deadset on the NSA lifestyle, so whatever.
>>
How does one lower their standards enough when drinking to get laid?
I drink a good amount, can't drink so much that my dick doesn't work, but whenever I'm out, 90% of the girls I see are unappealing. It's not that they're all ugly, I'm in college and there's tons of hot girls, I just never feel like talking to or dancing with most of them.
>>
>>18008311
I'm just exhausted searching. Guy after guy I've met, all only been interested in sex. Everyone tells me too you have to start a relationship from a fwb, that's just how it works.
I need to be able to have sex not only to keep a guy long term, but to get a guy too.

But maybe you're right. There probably isn't much hope for me because even I can't really see a light at the end of this tunnel. I just don't know what else to try.
>>
>>18008329
Not that anon but where are you looking for guys? Probably looking in the wrong places.
When I go out and drink on the weekends, yeah, I'm just looking to hook up with a girl.
But if I found a girl I wanted to date, I would have no problem waiting.
>>
>>18008329
God, enough with the "w-well maybe im just doomed to failure" it's not helping.

I've seen a bunch of complaints about wanting a committed relationship but not knowing where to find one. The answer is simple:

Church.

Churches are full of single guys and gals with a wide range of beliefs, from "must be in a relationship to have sex" to full on "no sex, no kissing until marriage" types. Just find a church with a bunch of young people. They're not all religious nuts, but the fact that they take the time to go to church means their moral compass is at least a bit higher than normal.
>>
>>18008337
I don't even know. I've tried the online sites, I don't like them and it feels weird. I've tried getting my friends to hook me up with people they knew, but they just wanted sex too. I try talking to classmates, most of them immediately rejected me, rest already had girlfriends, and I'm in a field that's 90% women anyway so it's not like I'm meeting a ton that way.
And yeah, I've gone to the bars as a last ditch effort but I feel so out of place there too and hardly ever get approached.
I don't know what other angles I can go at man.
>>18008339
I'm 100% unreligious though and have no interest in trying to get into it. Even the most casual church goers, like you said, are going to have some degree of interest in it. They're gonna have some degree of faith I completely lack and don't desire at all.
>>
Do beef curtains feel good being touched? Give it some love or focus on clit? I nibble on them sometimes but get no reaction
>>
Hey everyone I was wondering what would be a good way about asking my gf about anal? I've tried bringing it up but she'll do anything to not talk about it.
>>
>>18008360
mine are kind of sensitive, but not really much more so than like, my neck. Clits def where it's at, but if you're building up the tease sucking labia and shit can be a good part of it.
>>18008364
>she'll do anything to not talk about it.
I think that's your answer dude.
>>
>>18007155
It pisses me off when in cartoon porn the vagina just looks like a change purse.
>>
>>18007179
My partner doesn't give a shit because he isn't an immature idiot. Don't worry too much, it's natural. Lay down a red towel just in case though.
>>
>>18008329
How about just start out as friends?? The foundation of a relationship is a freaking friendship, goddamn
>>
>>18008360
It bores me. Focus around the clit.
>>
>>18008415
nobody I meet wants that. They want a friend with benefits.
>>
>>18008433
Then don't associate with them. Wait for someone who enjoys an actual conversation.
>>
I just started fucking this new chick who likes hair pulling, choking, scratching, biting, and all around being dominated. I've never really played that dominant before but while I was fucking her she tried to pull me in for a kiss and I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back onto the bed and said "who do you think you're pulling on?" and kissed her. She really seemed to like that and I did too.

Any other ideas on how to be more dominant?
>>
>>18008470
I'm a sub and I absolutely love my wrists being held down while being fucked doggie or missionary if that helps.
>>
>>18008484
That's one thing I was doing
>>
>>18007254
I've never fucked a dry pussy unless it's been pumped for ages. I don't understand how you'd fuck a dry cunt unless you were physically repulsive.
>>
Virgin here. If I want to change positions during sex, how do I do it? Do I ask her if she wants to do something else, or do I just get up and move her to where I want?
>>
>>18008484 try a blindfold while being tied up. adds a whole new experiance
>>
How common is it for girls to basically do nothing in bed and expect to be pampered and teased and think that's enough for the guy to be really into it? I'm looking back and realizing that's the majority of my experiences.
>>
>>18008803

I'm not saying that you're wrong here, there are a ton of pillow princesses who never learned how to be good in bed.

On the other hand, I'm lazy in bed because I hate sex and want it to be over with minimal effort, intimacy, and gross shit.
>>
>>18008804
>pillow princesses

Thank fucking god there's a term for it
>>
>>18007132
If the ho is ugly get a mask and throw it over her face and claim you're into bdsm, also aim for the pooper then claim it was an accident because you're a virgin.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.