[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep/drugged fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

So I fucked my girl while she was asleep (was discussed beforehand) and she really enjoyed waking up with me inside her, but she wants to take it one step further, she wants me to drug her and fuck her and I am not sure how to go about this, more regarding what to use and legality. (We are in a Dom/Sub relationship with a contract permitting this). Pic semi-related
>>
>>18007072
maybe she should just drink a few shots and pass out
>>
>>18007072

This is a Safe For Work Board. If you can't follow simple rules like that then I don't see how you can follow a Dom/Sub relationship.

We aren't going to help you make up a cover story for your rape attempt.
>>
Anesthetist in the making here.

Don't fucking do it man
>>
Just get a little over the counter diphenhydramine sleeping pills. A lot of people pick benadryl allergy stuff, but I personally prefer to get the actual sleep aids. Follow the package instructions, don't take more than the recommended amount. It's not gonna be very strong and conk her out completely like you're probably hoping, but it'll make her groggy and give her a slight drugged and sleepy feeling that'll lightly simulate the kind of feeling you might be looking for, and you'll have to roleplay the rest.
>>
>>18007135
Thanks for the tip, not the perfect outcome but a potential substitute.
>>
>>18007087
Sorry, kind of new here, didn't realise this was SFW, is there a NSFW advice board?
>>
This is a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>18007160
They're not really made for dispensing advice, but /d/ has some experienced fetishists lurking around over there and occasionally launch into insightful discussions. You're pretty much required to dump large amounts of hentai related to your fetish, though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.