[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious tummy losing help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/! I really want to get back to the attractive weight I used to be! Just curvy and a little thick but not overweight.

I work nearly every day until late so I barely get time to go to gym but I really want to, and I don't get time to have breakfast so I keep slobbing out and having big, messy dinners.

I'm also a fussy eater and hate vegetables

What are some ways to wean myself into eating healthier? What meals can I make and buy that are fun whilst losing weight?

What exercises can I do at home that will target my tummy and round my butt well?

I don't want to look like I got pregnant anymore and I'm desperately putting off letting my partner see all of me naked because I feel so ashamed right now.

Picture related, I have a fold now when I kneel and feel like a baby whale. Please give me all your tips, ways of doing this around heavy work hours, food ideas and everything else!

I didn't realize the image I used before was against the rules so I remade this thread.
>>
>>18006996

No offense OP, but I think this post is not best suited for this board.

>>/fit/

This would be the best place to go for this advice, check the sticky, post this there, and hopefully you'll get more responses.

Otherwise, I can only suggest trying to up your activity somehow (maybe do something that you can do whenever you've got free time in your own home) and eating a less dense diet. Avoid snacks and soda and all that jazz.

Consider what you are losing, chubby girls CAN be sexy to some, though if you've already got curves goin on, you oughta be fine.
>>
>>18006996
>What exercises can I do at home that will target my tummy and round my butt well?
you can't target specific areas for fat loss except with surgery, anon
where you lose fat from first is just a thing your body decides for you
although you CAN target specific areas (like your butt) to build muscles

as a general rule: weight loss comes more from diet than exercise. at it's heart it's just calories in minus calories out, so start accurately counting calories in and try to reduce the number

another general rule: you have shitty self-esteem and are way more ashamed of your own body than anyone else will be. don't be afraid of letting your partner see, because if he's not an asshole he will be much less critical of your body than you are
>>
Thank you so much. I'll take my post to fit instead- do I just paste it there or does that count as spamming?
>>
>>18006996
Find the time to eat breakfast. It doesn't matter how, but you've got to eat. Maybe take something you'd eat on your way to work?
You
can't "target" your fat, but losing overall fat will make it less prominent.
Cut out alcohol, it's highly calorific.
Try to count your calories and what's the fat/carb/protein ratio of your meals. Don't starve yourself, you might lose some weight but you'll regain it even quicker, just cut down just enough to have slow but consistent loss.
About the work out, I can't help since I'm actually trying to gain weight, sorry.
Good luck OP,
>>
Prepare meals. Set a few hours aside one day a week for cooking healthy meals. Cook your dinners, lunches, and store them in your fridge.

If you truly have zero time to eat in the morning buy health shakes. You shouldn't skip breakfast.

For exercise try running, biking, or really anything cardio based.

When it comes to losing weight it is 80% diet and 20% exercise. So really pay attention to your diet, track your calories, and aim to be below your target caloric intake.

Honestly, read the sticky in /fit/. It's full of useful information.

Also, learn to like veggies. Stop being a fucking picky child
>>
Go to /fit/, read the sticky

Here's a tl;dr, because I know you're a lazy ass who won't read all of that text:
>when you're trying to lose weight your diet is much more important than exercises
>best way to lose weight is to count your calories, eat 500-1000 calories less than your maintenance level
>this is what your diet should consist of: any fruits or vegetable, skinless chicken and turkey, any fish, eggs, brown rice, stuff made out of whole wheat (pasta, bread, rolls etc.), OATMEAL, dairy products (in small quantities), beef or pork (also in small quantities)
>you cannot target weight loss in a specific area. It just doesn't work that way. You lose weight by decreasing your body fat percentage and you will lose fat from all over the body, including your tummy.
>there are exercises that will round up your butt, but you would need to go to a gym (or buy weights) to see any results. Squats, deadlifts, lunges and barbell hip thrusts will all help make your butt rounder and firmer. Cardio exercises won't help you much with this.

Also
>I don't get time to have breakfast
Yeah, you do, you're just lazy. If you really don't feel like doing anything at least eat some breakfast cereals (whole grain and muesli).

>I'm also a fussy eater and hate vegetables
That will have to change if you want to lose weight. I'm sorry, but there's no way around it. And yeah, your tastes can change, they're usually a result of your habits and beliefs(at least in the case of picky eaters. Shit will always taste like shit, no matter what you do).

And you should carry around some fruits. An apple or 2. When you feel that craving for sugar or fast food eat your fruit and go on with your business. It won't instantly make it go away, but if you do it long enough you'll replace your cravings for shitty food with cravings for fruits. Which is a lot better.
>>
>>18007044
>Shit will always taste like shit, no matter what you do
Scats tend to disagree.
>>
Do not ask for advice on /fit/ literally 10 seconds of browsing that board will show you the majority of it is off-topic and especially because you're a female your thread will get memed and trolled into oblivion

Secondly, fuck breakfast. Working out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach burns more calories. Also will give you a better afterburn effect. Eat after you've exercised.
>>
>>18007062
>Working out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach burns more calories. Also will give you a better afterburn effect. Eat after you've exercised.
That's broscience.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the-myth-of-cardio-before-breakfast-debunked.html
>>
>>18007075
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.
>>
File: pepe (2).jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (2).jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>>18007090
yeah, you should rather listen to anon here on 4chan.org/adv than believe an article based on published studies and written by a fitness expert with a PhD in the field
>>
>>18006996
i took up swimming 2 x a week, and after 2 -3 months noticed i lost belly fat, and i got the v cut hips.
i swam for at least half hour each time, swam until my legs cramped.
>>
>>18007096
I can find a link from the same source and others saying the opposite. It's all "broscience" shut the fuck up

Also none of the papers that supposed PhD cited are ones he even wrote.
>>
>>18007109
>>18007096
Oh it's becsuse he doesn't have a PhD. Just a MSc.
>>
>>18007109
>I can find a link from the same source and others saying the opposite.
Ok, you go ahead and do that.

>Also none of the papers that supposed PhD cited are ones he even wrote.
Why does that matter?

It's not all broscience mate. Some of it is actually based on research and experiment.
>>
>>18007125
http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/is-fasted-cardio-the-best-for-burning-fat.html

>The Stoppani Solution

>That being said, I personally do a bit of fasted cardio and recommend it for certain people at specific times. I found that fasted cardio can work well for men with body fat in the low single digits (5-6 percent) and females with body fat in the low teens (13-14 percent), especially if they have specific problem areas like the lower back or thighs.

>Over the years, I found that once people drop the majority of their total body fat, fasted cardio seems to work well on resistant or stubborn areas.

>Fasted cardio in the morning is effective because as you sleep and fast overnight your body conserves its precious carb stores and leans toward mobilizing fat for fuel. The story doesn't end here, however. Your body also breaks down amino acids into glucose overnight, so fasted morning cardio mobilizes more fat and potentially more amino acids for fuel, which isn't ideal if building muscle is your primary goal. This isn't a huge problem as long as you consume a fast-digesting protein like whey, along with some slow-digesting casein, after your cardio.

author is an actual PhD btw.

also there's this incredibly in-depth article
https://www.muscleforlife.com/fasted-cardio/

argue with his results.

or post your own undoubtedly fat ass if you want to shut me up, but i know you won't
>>
>>18007147
That's a poor choice of quotes.

>Fasted cardio in the morning is effective because as you sleep and fast overnight your body conserves its precious carb stores and leans toward mobilizing fat for fuel. The story doesn't end here, however. Your body also breaks down amino acids into glucose overnight, so fasted morning cardio mobilizes more fat and potentially more amino acids for fuel, which isn't ideal if building muscle is your primary goal

So it's not because you did it on an empty stomach, it's because you did it after sleep.
>>
>>18006996
Give us a pic so we can see the damage.
>>
>>18007208
this...totally not a fat fetish request or anything
>>
>>18007300
Way to blow my cover.

But really OP. Certain things work better for certain body types, but obviously diet and exercise works for everyone.

YOU'RE BAITING US WITH THE GODDAMN OP IMAGE
>>
>>18006996
First off, going to /fit/ is better than coming here for this sort of advice.

Secondly, as a thick woman myself with not such a round ass and was a fat kid, I can totally relate. I've been working out for almost 4 years now and have lots to show for it. . . just not what I want. To start, you're going to want some kind of diet or cut before you hardcore workout. Whether its cutting soda and fastfood, eating more greens and fruits, counting calories, or drinking more water than you could normally think possible, it'll help. If you hardcore workout on your abdominal area before you lose some extra pounds, the muscle will build and you'll be thick and yes the muscle will show, but under the fat you refuse to lose because of the food you love. That was my biggest mistake. So first step is to take baby steps into cutting out unhealthy things or throwing in healthy things. Absolutely do not starve or binge or anything like that. Take small meals. Make a routine to go to bed earlier so you can wake up earlier and make or pack a few things to eat. Or after work do it for the next day.

The biggest part of losing weight is reminding yourself why you wanted to and pushing yourself and disciplining yourself because no one else is going to.

This could take some time depending on multiple factors. Metabolism and protein and vitamins are all important. But once you can see some extra fat shed off and you are ready to really get in shape, there's loads of excersices to use online. Make sure you point on all areas of the desired parts. For example, there's the inner and outer thighs, lower back, flutes, and multiple other on points for working on your ass. Of course the same with abs. Give yourself a couple break days from working out and don't kill yourself at first. Increase the workouts when you are ready.
>>
>>18007397

But just stick to the schedule and don't skip routines, otherwise you'll see changes you don't like after so long of skipping. Yoga and stretches along with meditating are great ways to get your body warmed up and slightly toned if you want to start with that. Just always remember you can do it, you just need to believe in it and if you ever want results you absolutely need to not skip out routines.
>>
>>18006996
is that what u wear out in public? slut
>>
>>18006996
Go to /fit/, sweetie, they'll help you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.