[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is angry at me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4666.jpg (70KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4666.jpg
70KB, 638x478px
So, basically, my girlfriend is upset with me.

About two days ago, I was browsing Facebook when I came across a post my girlfriends best friend made. I'm was basically saying that she felt depressed and such. Being in a generous mood, I gifted her a $20 dollar game she wanted on steam.

I told my girlfriend shortly after, and she became upset. She told me she was jealous that I'd get her best friend a gift. I think she's being childish, although I can somewhat see why it could make her jealous.

Am I justified in thinking she's acting like a high school teenager, or should I have just not gotten her friend anything?
>>
In my own experience, in the early stages of a relationship trust is often still being built. If your guys' trust hasn't fully formed yet, she's going to perceive this move with ulterior motives.

After sometime I found myself in my own experiences letting my exes do things I otherwise wouldn't have. There's this feeling I can't explain when you've been with someone for a minute, and I guess that's what trust feels like. I felt, like internally felt with feelings, that I was no longer nervous when they went to clubs or bachelorette parties etc.

Basically, your relationship has yet to develop a healthy amount of trust.
>>
Why are you spending money on HER best friend that you don't know? If it happened to me, I'd think "this guy is trying to get in my pants".
>>
>>18006920
We've been together for almost a year.

Even so, I feel as if you can't compare buying someone a video game out of generosity to going to a club.
>>
>>18006922
I can see why it might come across like that.

I just felt like being kind to someone, really. I didn't think it would be blown out of proportion like this.
>>
>>18006929
General life advice is to not waste your money on attention whores who are soooooo depressed. Especially when you don't know them, it says "hey, exploit me for my money because I have no hold on it"
>>
>>18006917
How do I repair the damage done, regardless of whether or not this was blown out of proportion, she seems genuinely upset over this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.