[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So end of semester came and some people had unfinished works,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161012_112824.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161012_112824.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
So end of semester came and some people had unfinished works, so I let them copy my IT work and they just renamed the files and sent it to the lecturer. The problem is that those normiefags didn't change the name written in the excel file which was my name. 5 people have a work project with my name on it. What the fuck will they do and what can they do?

I know I can make an excuse that I let them check it out or something.

I couldn't just say no, I thought they had a some level of intelligence.

Pic unrelated, just my faggoty roommate.
>>
The only option is to catch the mistake before the assignment is due and ask the professor if they can send in an updated version to fix some made-up error they discovered.

Of course, it's a big coincidence if 5 people do this all at once.

If they can't resubmit the work with your name removed, you're basically fucked. The professor will almost certainly catch the name issue and realize people are cheating. Now, since this isn't the kind of work where people can look over at you and copy your answers or something, it's going to be obvious to him that you cooperated with them and allow them to use your work. Academic honesty policies will punish you just as much as they get punished.

Your only option in that case would be to throw them under the bus by saying you didn't give them your work. You'll have to make a good excuse as to how they got the files from you, but there's no guarantee they'll believe you when all of the others say you gave them the files for them to use.
>>
OP here.
Update: The lecturer is a fag without passion for her work and we all got the same grade. Nothing was said.

Well played Lecturer-man, well played.

Not being able to say no was not the only reason why I gave them my work project, it was also curiosity, I wanted to know what would happen to them if a work similar to mine was sent.
>the lecturer has 6 copies of the same work project
>lecturer does not give a bucket of fuck
>>
>>18007056
That's a sign that your education is worthless. Any university worth its salt takes academic integrity seriously. The fact that you wanted to test it and didn't think there'd be serious consequences just confirms it.
>>
>>18007056
It's free education right?
>>
Our university is a university of applied sciences, which means that it focuses more on giving us practical experience. I study chemical analysis and IT in most cases is an unimportant subject as it ends after the first semester and never comes back.

It looks like most other groups in our university didn't have IT after the first semester, so I'm guessing that her job is to teach first term students how to use the computer.

Most other lecturers push us, when it comes to chemistry, math, english or physics, we can't get a break, but this one subject and work safety are two subjects where the lecturers are women who shouldn't work anymore.

It's not free education for most, I got in free myself, but a lot of my groupmates pay money.
>>
>>18006763

>that eastern european dorm room

W-where are your from OP?
>>
I'm from Lithuania.
Our dorm is older than time, the showers are horrible. The rent is okay tho, and we get free shitty wifi that doesn't work when you really need it.

All of the other dorms of our uni are renovated, but our faculty's dorm is not.
>>
>>18007141

Mažas pasaulis
>>
>>18007056
Kek, I had a similar thing happen once.
Friend in class lost her book so I let her borrow mine. She kept it for like fucking ever, and I was like "Dude, I'm not gonna be able to finish the project in time now"
She felt bad so she let me copy hers, reworded everything, and turned it in. Realized the next day during presentations that there was a fucking footer on every page that still had her name on it, I didn't even see it, I only put my name on the front. Teacher calls both us out, I tell her "oh, the online download of the file wasn't working like back when you first assigned it so I asked her to send me her file. She only answered the first question when she sent it to me. Our answers are different though if you look."
Thankfully, the fact that the download was busted was true, but I just had already downloaded it before it broke kek.

Since our shit was different enough she couldn't call bullshit and just gave us our A's.
>>
never give your work to other people , it's just not worth it.

if they're your friends and you want to help, offer to help them with the assignment instead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.