[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl wants me to pretend to be her boyfriend at some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1481567892985.gif (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481567892985.gif
83KB, 600x450px
>Girl wants me to pretend to be her boyfriend at some other dude's birthday party because birthday friend's gf is insanely jealous and thinks something is going on between fem friend and birthday friend.
>If I pretend to be fem friends bf, she thinks jealous gf will chill out.
Should I just interpret this at face value or could it be something deeper?
She also genuinely asked me to be her date on Valentine's day, and said I was cute on the same day.
>>
Dunno what to tell you Anon.
Just he careful, she may be using you.
>>
>>18006610
This sounds like high school nonsense if you're old enough to be here you're way beyond wasting time like this
>>
>>18006610
I can guarantee you it wont make the other girl less jealous

if shes worried about her boyfriend being seduced by X girl, shes not going to care that X girl has a boyfriend since she's already (in the crazy girls mind) up for tempting a guy into cheating
>>
>>18006655
>Using me
For what though?

>>18006659
It really does now that I look at it.
Jesus Christ, we're all in our early 20s.

>>18006664
Welp.
>>
>>18006610

>Girl wants me to pretend to be her boyfriend
>She also genuinely asked me to be her date on Valentine's day, and said I was cute on the same day.

Ok, this is some horrible advice, but hear me out.

For starters, the guy's bf who is jealous will be jealous regardless. If her man is cheating, it doesn't matter to her if the woman he is seeing is in a relationship or not. Also, I do think you should take up her Valentines date offer but with the following requirements:

First, this date does not reflect future encounters or simply put, there won't be a second date. This girl is not someone you should be interested in (which you haven't said you are interested in her or not, just saying don't fall for it).

Second, I think you should get something out of this date. It's clear she's going to go out with you on Valentine's to make up for you pretending to be her bf, so you need to make the deal work FOR YOU. You can accomplish this in 2 ways: easy way and hard way.

Easy way: Have her take you somewhere nice for dinner and have her pay for the meal. I would strongly suggest this because I have no idea what your relationship is like.

Hard way: Barter sex in exchange for you playing along and keeping your mouth shut. This is unethical and horrible.... but it """could""" work if she IS cheating with this guy. You get a free fuck and get out though.

Obviously, this is crazy and stupid... but I have no information about your relationship. Also, it makes you a bit of a sociopath. If you are just friends, keep it that way. Don't screw shit up. Or just say no.
>>
File: 1484923304611.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484923304611.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>18006694
I definitely know my fem friend and birthday friend are not sleeping together, or doing anything of that sort at all, his gf just gets jealous easily.

Yeah I guess I should have put what our relationship is like in the OP
We've been friends since said birthday friend introduced us to each other a year ago, we hang out every now and then to do whatever interests us, just in a platonic way, mostly dinner and going out to drink. There have been times where I think she was somewhat into me but I didn't want to act on assumptions (invited me out to her birthday alone, said shit like "I'm really glad it's just you and me tonight", puts her head on my shoulders sometimes, locks arms with me every now and then, has told me I was cute a couple of times before, a couple of other things concerning talking about weird fetishes and sexual preferences, babysitting me when I'm blackout drunk and vice versa) but she also tries to date other guys (with no luck as none of them seem to hold her attention). We both have been trying to find other people to date but neither of us has any luck, but we've always been in contact since we met.
>>
>>18006667
>for what
>being this dumb

The first and most obvious theory is that she is doing something with the other guy and you're about to be her alibi.

I'm not saying she is a cheating whore but I will say that most innocent people don't usually feel the need to go out of their way to convince someone of that fact.
>>
>>18006738
I know for sure that birthday friend and female friend aren't doing anything.
>>
Pls resbond
>>
Be smart, ask what's in it for you, say it has to be realistic enough for them to believe it and turn it in an actual date

She's trying to use you apparently, so use her too, everybody wins
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.