[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i block my ex on social media or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Background:

Im a guy, got dumped by a very self concious girl easily jealous who i loved. She has me blocked on all social media but has text me a few times which i have and havent responded to ( all cold responses, no emotion) id like to see this girl again.

Now my instagram account is public, and to be fair I've been posting some pretty cool adventures on it. It would be easy for her to check up on my account if she wanted as i know she used to with other ex's.

Question is should i leave it open for her to see the positivity in my life or should i block her to stop her seeing this stuff? (As its public she could see the posts if she went through another account) or should i privatize my account to keep her guessing
>>
>>18006551
First of all
>id like to see this girl again.
Don't do this, she dumped you and now she makes part of your past, onto the next one anon.

>Should i block my ex on social media or not?
If you block her she will see it as you being bitter to her, women like attention, either in a good or bad way, just give her indifference because this is what she deserves.
>>
Good call on the bitterness, never thought of it that way, should i just make private?

Also how do i deal with the random messages?
>>
>>18006551
How old are you people?
>>
>>18006627
>should i just make private?
Why would you do that? If its just because of her, you're already looking pathetic.
>>
>>18006627
>Also how do i deal with the random messages?
From what you said, you're already doing good, whenever she talks to you, reply with indifference, like when you're talking to someone you don't care about, also, you should start talking to new girls btw, it will make it easier to get over her.
>>
>>18006634
>>18006640

Well i generally switch between public and private anyway generally around job applications, main question there is should she be able to see the positivity in my life or not

2. No problem chatting/sleeping with other girls , its just a little harder to let go of someone when you love them, no amount of 1 night stands and dates can change that im afraid
>>
>>18006653
>main question there is should she be able to see the positivity in my life or not
Who the fuck cares man?! Stop doing mental gymnastics on how to strike back at her, the reason why you can't get over this girl is because on don't allow yourself to do so.
>>
>>18006669

Easier said than done man :(
>>
>>18006551
stop relating your self worth to her validation.

why did she dump you? was it a valid reason? do you see it as a misunderstanding? do you actually want her back in your life or is it a self worth thing? ask yourself these questions, communicate with her truthfully and stop playing retarded high school games.
>>
>>18006733
Just like everything else in life, the thing is, nobody is here to validate your feelings, this is your friends job, if you come here asking for advice, you should expect to read something you don't want to.
>>
>>18006745

I do want her back and i believe it shouldnt have ended.

I just have a hard time understanding the texts or her blatantly being all over guys in clubs directly in front of me (like making eye contact to see if i see , pulling a guy right behind me on the dance floor)

I came here for harsh truths

I have no problem with girls, just me amd this one always got on crazy good together
>>
>>18006780
why did it end?
>>
>>18006786

We had an argument the weekend before over her flirting with some other guy. Was all good after that. Then dumped me over something on my cover letter for a job a few days later, i shit you not. She was always very volatile to arguments but i always keep my cool

Im just trying to get my head around the messages and all over other guys in front of me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.