[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some perspective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478559726685.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1478559726685.gif
1MB, 330x312px
I've been hanging out with this woman, she's 27 I'm 26. She is on a break with her boyfriend and we've been hanging out for a few months. We go to the gym, and other random places (friends / bar) and will normally grab some food or ice cream and just chat for a while.

Yesterday she told me she has been on a more serious break with her bf (of three years, they have been on a break but still talking for about 5 months or so), as in little to no contact at all. She said this was planned for 6 weeks and in two they're going to meet up again to talk.

Pretty sure I'm friend zoned, but that's fine I gave her space for this whole break thing. I'm wondering if I should break the silence and let her know I've developed feelings. I know she thinks highly of me, at least that's what she's said.

My main concern is regretting not telling her. She's a great friend, and has done a lot for me.

Any questions please ask, I feel like I'm leaving out a lot of details.

They went on break because her bf wouldn't express feelings and was very robotic like. He didn't talk to her emotionally and just went through the motions. She says she's changing as a person and he's not, nor does he want her to change.

Wat do? As of now I'm planning on telling her before her meet up with her boyfriend to let her know her options before they chat.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
Did you know her from before or only met her during her break?
Did you assume she was single until yesterday?
>>
>>18006528
Knew her before, started talking and found out about the break.

I knew she was in a relationship
>>
>>18006555
Let me be a bit more clear.

I spoke with her and asked to hang out / her number and she told me she had a bf. We began to hang out, and later did she tell me she was on a break after I kept asking to get food afterwards.

She spilled the beans and said she was only interested in a friend. I complied, but I've grown more attached and would like to see her happy and become who she wants to be.
>>
File: kirino.gif (598KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kirino.gif
598KB, 500x281px
>My main concern is regretting not telling her.
I would tell her. Not in hopes to get together with her, but just to liberate myself from the annoying worries.

I'm no expert in love and don't know if I'm even a remotely similar person to you but for me the best way to get over a woman is the knowledge that she knows how I feel. On the other hand, up till now I've always succeeded in not letting strong feelings arise towards a woman who already is in a relationship, because I don't want to ruin other's happiness.
Sorry, guess I'm not being much of a help here.
>>
>>18006615
No worries, thank you for the reply. I'm kinda leaning towards that. Tbh I've had a crush on her since u saw her, and spoke to her literally the last possible day and got her number.

Kinda wanna just get it out there and stop dancing around this. I don't want to lose her as a friend, but I'd like to take it further if possible. I just hope things don't get weird. I think they may after speaking with her about this subject, it's almost hard to belive she doesn't know Already. Anyway, she said she had crushes and once when a crush asked her out she ran away and ignored it. I hope that doesn't happen to me, but we've become close and share a lot about each other. I don't think friends just chat in the car for hours.

My main idea about telling her is that she would have that in mind when she meets with her boyfriend to discuss their future. So she knows I'm an option. Make sense at all? Maybe I shouldn't give her that power, maybe I should wait for the outcome, but I can't tell her if she decides to get back together with him. I think it's now or never.
>>
>>18006636
Bump for this please
>>
>>18006699
I'm gonna do it, 2 dubs 1 trips.
>>
You're an idiot on so many levels.
>>
>>18006855
If you're not going to elaborate I'm going to have to ask you kindly to go fuck yourself.
>>
always have multiple options and backups

no sense pining over one girl , who may or may not be into you.

literally dont put all eggs in one basket.
>>
>>18006863
Let me tell you, he doesn't need to elaborate. You are a moron.
>>
>>18007094
Easier said than done, but I am working on that. My choices where I live are about 3 toothless fat women.

Thank you though.
>>
>>18007097
It would be helpful if you did so I know you're not some edgy teen that thinks he knows everything about life already. I'm not very experienced in this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.