[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some opinions on starter job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: test.jpg (19KB, 447x255px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
19KB, 447x255px
Hey /adv/,

I would like to have some opinions on the choice of starter jobs I might have lying before me now:

>Job 1
- Recruitment at a start-up, which means I would get placed at other companies as well, seeing different companies and different recruitment assignments.
- Owners have a clear vision on where they want to go with the company
- Really want to take the collaboration to the next level and want to enlist me.

>Job 2
- Focused on employability, career engagement, and career guidance because of a collaboration with a trade union. Really gets me more into the HR field that I studied for and what I would like to do later on, including coaching and guidance
- 3rd interview with numerous managers tomorrow
- This has been running already since the summer, and they haven't done a concrete job offer, yet. Might be tomorrow.

The content of Job 2 seems much nicer, but I think that the most important thing within a first starters jobs is the experience one does within that job. Both jobs would require me to move more to the centre of the country, which I was thinking of doing for quite some time already.
>>
Bump2
>>
Dude go apply literally everywhere you can. Don't act like this is a fair game.
>>
>>18006131
>- Owners have a clear vision on where they want to go with the company
>- Really want to take the collaboration to the next level and want to enlist me.

Every start-up says this. A year later they're out of money and you're out of a job.

Take job 2.
>>
2 is comfy
1 is risky

Comes down to the type of person you are

I'm guessing 2 by your post
>>
>>18006833
>>18006840
>>18006850

Thanks for the feedback, this made me think. I hope job 2 will give me a more concrete offer tomorrow.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.