[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will most likely fail High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478203784815.jpg (408KB, 1277x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478203784815.jpg
408KB, 1277x1280px
I don't have enough course marks, too many undone essays and exams, I didn't attend university exhibits (mandatory to get a diploma).
My parents will kick me out if I don't graduate this year. I don't have money, I'm on antipsychotics just to function.
I don't have any motivation left for anything really, I'm just tired and feel like crying all the time.
The teachers don't care that I'm going to fail and I don't want to bring up any mental illness stuff to them.
Yes, I'm 18.
Yes, I know I am a giant sack of lazy autistic shit.
I just don't know what would be the best alternative to go on with (suicide?).
>>
>>18005958
kek how did you fuck up that bad

repeat a year or get a GED
>>
>>18005975
I'm not from United States, what is GED?
>>
You should look into GED. Look into homeless youth programs. Find a wealthy church, even if you're not religious, because they tend to be helpful. Wealthy church or small, tight-knit church.

Stay on your meds. I don't know your story but it sounds like you'll need to keep up with your psychiatric help, somehow.

Learn crafts that you can sell on Etsy. Find alternative ways to make money. I'm guessing you have a hard time maintaining a job, so.

Seek help from loving relatives. If you have none, seek help from the relatives that happen to despise your parents. I had some in a completely different part of the country offer their spare room (despite never meeting) on the grounds that they knew my dad and co was shit.

When you die, nothing happens. If you have literally no thing to live for, then and only then do you consider it. Remember how disgracefully suicide is viewed. Make sure you don't care.

Things to live for are not just people and jobs. I once didn't kill myself just because I started singing right that moment and thought, "shit, I won't be able to sing anymore". I know that sounds ridiculous, but think about things you like doing. Are you done with them, yet?

Above all, anon, live for you. Don't live for your parents, or whatever. You do you, boo. You be, and do, you.
>>
GED is an alternative diploma. If you fail high school, you can take tests to earn it.
>>
>>18006007
Thank you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.