[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

becoming a god 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I recently posted this same subject on s4s and the feedback I wanted was just utterly useless. Back to what I had to say. I want to become a god. As childish as it sounds, the reason being is that I hate how our systems are through out the continents. I would appreciate some strategies and tips to get me there. Thank you for taking your time to read this. (P.S if you get caught in the turmoil, I apologize)
>>
Just kill an already existing god and take their throne.
>>
And who may that be exactly?
>>
>>18005904
Stop with the namefagging. Thought this was /x/ at first.

And I have the same dream, and I'm actively working on building up finances and learning new technologies to achieve it. My advice is to do good in life, and you'll get there. We'll escape our mortal coil eventually.

So pick a small aspect of it that you like, and work towards getting into the field that produces the technology, make connections and learn as much as you can. Technology will naturally advance in other areas, but you can still do your part.
>>
That's simple enough.

Do all you can.
In all aspects of life.

There is can, and cannot.
Yes, and no.

There are no excuses, only weaknesses you have yet to overcome.

There are no breaks, no time-outs. Time is limited.

In order to become a God, we must ascend what it means to be human. Find our greatest potential, and manufacture a way to exceed it.

There are no tricks, there are no tips, no shortcuts or cheat codes.
Just reach the limit of humanity, and cross the barrier.
>>
>>18005904
Cal Newport's book will teach you how to become a god in a particular field.
>>
File: god transplant.jpg (12KB, 230x150px) Image search: [Google]
god transplant.jpg
12KB, 230x150px
>>18005904
You can be a vessel for a god. Is that good enough? You will be given abilities no mortal could even dream of.
>>
>>18005904
You don't. Either you ate born with the capacity to see the matrix source code, or you don't.

Some people become prophets. Still, the that you succeed are dim.
>>
>>18005929
Is that autism contagious?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.