[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I know this sounds stupid but I have been so deeply depressed for such a long time now that I can't force myself to care about anything that I should care about. I am just so tired,

I am a 22 year old male in college and I just have no energy left to participate in any of the "experiences" that I should. I don't care about maintaining friendships anymore, I don't care about being social and I hate talking to people becasue I am afraid they will realise how depressed I am and try to "help" even though that help is just encumbering. I have tried therapy and medication just made me a lot worse and I hate the idea of it. I am losing myself a little bit more and more and its getting to the point that it feels like the mask is slipping in a way and people may start to notice which, as I said, is my number one fear.

I want to have all the normal things. I want to be successful and happy. I just can't find people, or a person, that I enjoy spending time with. That I like talking to, being around. I don't have anyone and the weird part is that I am beyond loneliness, I don't even care anymore. I dosen't even feel like it matters that I have eaten alone every day for years, or that I spend my weekends playing video games that I hate. I know I am not expressing myself well right now.

Everyday I think more and more about suicide and everyday I become a little more inclined towards it. The biggest thing stopping me right now is my student loan debt would go t o my parents and I can't let that happen, but I am just slipping. I care less and less daily and I am getting worried that I may try it soon. I don't really know.

Any /adv/ice?
>>
A recurring pattern I'm seeing in these posts is the idea that one has to adhere to societal expectations. I was fairly certain that when I woke up today, it was the year of 2017 where day-by-day people are more than welcome to do as they please with seemingly little retribution.

OP, can you and I please take a look at this particular line?

>to participate in any of the "experiences" that I should.
>that I should.

What? You should do as you please. As you said you're of collegiate level, so I assume you feel that you should enjoy going to clubs, watching sports with the boys, and hooking up with the hottest catch you can on the weekends.

This is not the case. I invite you, no seriously, find your own fun in life. Stop looking towards standards and norms to dictate what is fun and what is not. If for some strange reason you found rubbing your ass against a wall to just be the most pleasurable, fulfilling thing on the planet then by all means man that is your jam!

There are also tones of hue-hue forever alone in your post. This is another misconception. This is a misconception that you need other people to enjoy life and once again this is simply not the case.

Sit back and relax man, for real. Stop stressing about perceived external expectations. Sit back and chill the fuck out, and ride this wave. Along the way you're going to pick up some things that you enjoy, so enjoy them when they come and say goodbye when they go. Nothing is forever, and you and your life is no exception.

Take a seat, grab some popcorn, and observe and take in all the sights and sounds this world has to offer because either now or later you are going to die. And you're never coming back.
>>
>>18005753
Actually good advice, thank you.
>>
>>18005753

Also, try eating said popcorn when you're high and you have some nice quality headphones on playing your favorite music. Mother fucker come back to this post and tell me you're not smiling. Grab a god damn spoon and slam some Ben n' Jerrys when you're blitzed off your bagel, and tell me that you don't feel so damn nice.

There's a lot to enjoy in this life man, you just have to find your respite.
>>
>>18005734
>I just can't find people, or a person, that I enjoy spending time with. That I like talking to, being around.

Sounds like you probably want someone that can relate to you. The problem is that people like you are doing the same thing that you are doing. Odds are you will never cross paths with someone like that coincidentally and if you did would you even talk with them unless you where forced to?

I as well am a lonely shut in who doesn't connect with anyone but miraculously met another just like me. We don't talk often and we have only seen each other twice in the past month but just knowing this person has greatly improved my outlook on life and spending time with them actually makes me happy.

Don't really know how to help you find them but they are out there.
>>
>>18005771
I found one awhile back. Fell in love with her but she got raped and her life changed. I tried to be a part of her life for years after she was raped, she became a different person and dated this guy from our high school whom I hated and had lost a girl to before already. She recently told me she wanted to move on with her life and couldn't be apart of my life anymore.

Obviously I should move on but just having all those memories of having a best friend, having someone who I share everything with, haunt me and just make me constantly sad.
>>
>>18005753
Good post.

Alot of depression stems from being unable to fulfill societal pressures.

No one is telling you to. Make your own path.
>>
>>18005798
But to not follow social norms is energy death, the reactions and fight back from people will just bash into me when im already so tired. How do I not care about their reactions?
>>
>>18005753
If for some strange reason you found rubbing your ass against a wall to just be the most pleasurable, fulfilling thing on the planet then by all means man that is your jam!

Now I can't stop laughing at how stupid this looks.
>>
>>18005787
No she wasn't she lied to get your omg im so sorry pity
>>
>>18005787
Your such a fucking faggot op holy shit shes a lying and a whore and you willing stuck around with someone who's mental.
Was there a police report filed
Was the dude convicted and sentenced
Was this dude just an asshole to her and she wanted petty revenge
Did she say "i cant go to the police because they cant help me/ wont listen/ laughed me out
Shes a cut whore and you lapped it up for her pity
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.