[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I convert back to Islam for better marriage options? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: poltards.png (394KB, 493x487px) Image search: [Google]
poltards.png
394KB, 493x487px
Should I convert back to Islam for better marriage options? I want a loyal wife who wants lots of kids and I don't see that potential in a lot of the other people I know. I'm also attracted to Arab women who tend to be Muslim.

I don't mind putting up with Islam's rules, but I think it would be dishonest to call myself a Muslim and follow a religion I don't believe in for my own benefit. My hypothetical wife would probably be pissed off or depressed if she found out I didn't really believe in Islam.

What should I do? If that's too open-ended, what should I not do?
>>
>>18005633
Everything.
>>
>>18005633
Don't man its not worth it
>>
>>18005633
Convert to christianity or something?

Loyal and wanting kids aren't even limited to conservatives, let alone any religion. They're just a personality trait and a life goal.

However if you want a submissive, wife you can treat as inferior, yeah, religion is a good place to start.
>>
>>18005633
religion is a spook
>>
Go for a more conservative/right wing leaning lady. They love babies.
Converting back to islam for pussy? not worth it.
>>
Thanks for the advice. If there are any more views or experiences feel free to share.
>>
>>18005633

fuck islam

take your b.s. trolling somewhere else
>>
Don't
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>18005633
>I want a loyal wife who wants lots of kids
Don't you think you should try to find a woman before you plan the wedding?

> I think it would be dishonest to call myself a Muslim and follow a religion I don't believe in for my own benefit.
Sounds like you answered your own question.

> My hypothetical wife would probably be pissed off or depressed
Why don't you try and relate to a real woman, and stop thinking about hypothetical ones?
>>
Don't forget you're forfeiting bacon for your whole life too. No women is worth that.
>>
>>18005633
>want a wife with values
>would lie and pretend to believe in something he doesn't
>>
>>18005633
Bro I'm unironically Muslim and get the bonus of a shot with a traditional woman from the east, it's pretty sweet. Bye, time for maghrib habibi

Maybe you can find a wife in a similar situation as you?
>>
Lmao. I live in a Muslim country. Being Muslim doesn't grant you a wife. No family here would let their daughter marry a man if he is unemployed, if he comes from a foreign family, if he is unsuccessful, etc.

And Muslim women cheat too you moron. Cheating is extremely common among Muslim women, just not in Sharia controlled countries because it can mean the death penalty for them.

You western idiots are so fucking naive, it's painful.
>>
I converted to be with hijabi qt. No big deal and my life is pretty sweet.
>>
> I think it would be dishonest to call myself a Muslim and follow a religion I don't believe in for my own benefit.

Oh fuck that. Women are fake with makup and plastic surgey. Life is fake, and subcultures like religions are just social inventions.

Do whatever it takes to get what you want.
The only risk i see is that you might end up with a boring and unintellegent wife.

And that sucks because relstionships are in general 5% sex and 95% banter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.