[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I handle hooking up with a girl and her wanting a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: one-night-stand.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
one-night-stand.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
How do I handle hooking up with a girl and her wanting a relationship after?

I recently met a girl at a party, saw her a few times after and eventually had sex.
She then asked what we were and I was honest and said I didn't want a relationship right now.
She then became very angry, got her stuff, and left my dorm, slamming the door in the process.

Everything I told her was the truth. I did like her and my reasons for not wanting anything serious were honest.
I know withholding the truth about my intentions is deceitful and I don't feel good about what I did.

I think I've patched things up the best I could with that girl but after everything, I don't think I want any kind of association with her.

How do I prevent the same thing from happening?

>inb4 "you're an asshole"
I know, and it doesn't feel good.
>>
You make your intentions clear beforehand.
Idk why she got so angry though, it was her fault for not clearing that up beforehand as well, she shouldn't have fucked you before starting a relationship with you if that's what she wanted out of you.

But yeah, for future reference, you should probably make that clear beforehand or accept misunderstandings could happen.
>>
>>18005465
Tell her that you're sorry etc and meet up again for sex then you can dump her again.
>>
Just don't do it to anyone else. And why don't you want a relationship with her? It could be something great man.. don't do her like that, why don't you at least try?
>>
>>18005465
I'm not sure what her problem is. Did you intentionally mislead her into thinking you were in a relationship? You don't really have a reason to feel bad, and she overreacted. A lot of girls have this thing where they think sex entitles them to a relationship, and whereas it is wrong to mislead someone, it isn't wrong to let them down softly.

Maybe just let girls know from now on that you aren't looking for a relationship before you have sex. Although the girl you're talking about seems to be an anomaly, because there are plenty of girls who are interested in no strings/FWB situations, and who wouldn't be butthurt if you didn't want a relationship.
>>
>>18005534
I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with her for several reasons. I was also a virgin throughout high school and only had sex with one girl first semester who was a girlfriend so I just want to experience sleeping around.
>>
>>18005465
>How do I handle hooking up with a girl and her wanting a relationship after?

be careful anon this is exactly why mattress accuse that guy of rape. he rejected her and it back fire on him.
>>
>>18005605
mattress girl*

just be careful anon because women can be vindictive if they don't get their way.
>>
>>18005465
>telling women the truth
If you wanted the sex to keep going you should have lied. If you wanted her out, you did the right thing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.