[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being so goddamn autistic? In real life I try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: adac.jpg (185KB, 1575x795px) Image search: [Google]
adac.jpg
185KB, 1575x795px
How can I stop being so goddamn autistic? In real life I try to end conversations with people as quickly as possible so I don't have to talk to them anymore because it makes me nervous. I can't look people in the eye. It's hard for me to make friends, and it's impossible for me to get a gf (I've tried two times). Each day I get more lonely and depressed because I have no one else to be with and it's driving me insane.
>>
>>18005206
You have to force yourself out of your comfort zone. The only way you're going to make it out of this is practice.
>>
>>18005206

when you say things like "get a gf" it makes me know that you are so, so far off.

you have to start socializing like a normal person. force yourself to look people in the eye. force yourself into situations where you have to talk to others. learn by failing.
>>
>read up about social cues and body language
>apply to daily life
>look people in the eye even though you're melting on the inside, just fucking do it, use hateful self-talk if necessary
>ask people questions even if you don't give a fuck, it makes you seem normal and friendly
>don't talk about your special interests ever, for the love of god
>smile, or at least try to
>>
>>18005812
This. Pretty much sums it up.
>>
dude, you've tried TWO TIMES to get a gf and it didn't work out for you? Oh. My. God. I rarely say this, but after all of those attempts, I'd say in my professional opinion that you'll be a forever alone kissless virgin :-/ shit, two attempts. Good god, you poor soul.
>>
>>18006189
hehehehehe
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.