[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help for life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do I make my life better I'm in my mid-twenties and I don't know what to do I'm sitting at home with no job no girlfriend and bad shape from about 230 pounds when I should be about 165 I'm not sure what to do because I've always worked the basic b**** job working in a warehouse or factory don't know how to change this I feel like I like an issue for I'm just lazy and I don't know how to change this what do I do?
>>
Well you have to ask yourself what interest you and see if you can find a career to pursue in that area. Also you might consider trying to save up money for college if you can.
>>
you know you could just work in a factory and loose weight.
>>
Does working in a factory or warehouse make you unhappy?
>>
In nearly all of these threads on /adv people answer their own questions in the OP.

>How do I make my life better
>no job
>no girlfriend
>bad shape

I'm not sure what to do

>worked the basic b**** job
>I'm just lazy and I don't know how to change this

Alright first man, get your image straight. Listen to me, fat ass. Eat once a day. Whole fruits and vegetables. Lots of water, coffee is cool but tea is cooler. Get that 165.

Go to Uni online, it's easy as fuck if you're willing to be motivated. That "I'm just lazy" excuse? Fuck that. You'll have more energy when you look better. Look better feel better.

No job? Apply anywhere if you need the cash. If not I really suggest online Uni full time.
>>
Keep a diary, fill it in at the end of everyday and you'll find yourself reflecting on how you wasted it. In that same entry figure out solutions.

The key part in all this is consistent tracking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.