[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living with parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 41oKOc8ZDmL.jpg (27KB, 286x500px) Image search: [Google]
41oKOc8ZDmL.jpg
27KB, 286x500px
When you order something online like pic related, do you show them it or wait till they notice it
>>
For the sake of your parents, hide it.
>>
>>18004837
you don't display it in a place where they would see it
>>
>>18004837
I have a "culture flag" as my brother calls it hanging in my room. My father just looked at it, said "ok" and left now when he comes in he just stares at it sometimes. They won't question it nor care it's your money waste that shit on what you want
>>
>>18005213
what is this "culture flag" anon
>>
>>18005888
If the thread is still alive by the time I get home I'll be able to show you
>>
>>18006969
You could give a brief description are we talking about a diversity flag or rainbow flag or something?
>>
>>18006972
It's kinda like a pinup it has fubuki and the poi girl from the anime kantai collection in a pose together
>>
>>18004837
Why would they even care? My parents already know I'm a fucking weird pathetic nerd. They do laugh at the silly shit I buy, but it's not like they think less of me or anything.

I mean, if I were them, I do the same shit too. Weeb shit really is weird as fuck
>>
>>18004837
Just give them a heads up.

>Hey I bought this anime figure, so there might be a package in the mail or someone will deliver it.

If you bought it with your own cash, they shouldn't care. And if they do, remind them that it's your cash

Also, just keep it in your room otherwise. They won't notice it
>>
File: 2017-01-30 17-37-28.749.jpg (65KB, 510x360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-30 17-37-28.749.jpg
65KB, 510x360px
>>18006972
>>18005888
My "Culture" flag
>>
>>18004837
You just made me feel sad
>>
I stopped caring and just keep nendoriods on display on my desks and shelf.

Parents call them dolls jokingly but I don't mind, it's just family banter and I'd probably do the same to my kid.

You should know your parents well enough to more or less figure out how they would react. Mine are mostly neutral and acknowledge my wierd interest .
>>
>>18007851
Your father is a nice man. I probably would've disowned you as soon as I saw that. And the fact that you called it a "culture flag" instead of what it is shows that you know its a suspect thing to have.
>>
>>18007851
I see nothing wrong with it, it is not distastefull as the shit some people have in their rooms, some people have their walls full of vidya posters but god-forbid you have a drawing of two cute-looking girls.
>>
>>18008576
Anything vidya is still better to display than anything anime
>>
>>18008596
Even lesbian Overwatch art?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.