[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys. I actually am in a bit of a dilemna so I came here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Kys.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kys.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
Sup guys.

I actually am in a bit of a dilemna so I came here since we're all anonymous.

So small backstory to help you guys understand the situation I am in. Basically my father's got a girlfriend and that girlfriend's got 3 daughters. There are no blood ties between me and these 3 daughters at all.

Now my issue is that last night, me and one of the 3 daughters actually ended up making out and sleeping together (didn't have sex though).

We both really like eachother but I feel like we're walking in a twilight zone because of the relationship our parents have, so I thought I'd get some opinions from you guys.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Pic unrelated.
>>
How old are you and your father's girlfriend's daughter? It isn't incest, you literally have no other relation. Plus you didn't even have sex. This is almost cute.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>18004676
I'm 22, she's 17 so the age gap isn't even that big. I do appreciate your advice by the way. I know in theory it's not bad but the social stigma is still there.
>>
File: aa4.jpg (22KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
aa4.jpg
22KB, 456x628px
Bumps
>>
>>18004715
Do you want to go to jail boi? Wait a year then smash.
>>
>>18004767
Depending on the state he's in, he's still ok, provided he's under 24.
>>
>>18004664
Watch Mr. Nobody
>>
>>18004772
Actually canadian, from Quebec. Far as I know, over 16 it's legal except for Sodomy strangely.

We both have our bdays in the same month so the 5 year gap is always the same.

Either way, I'd rather not go to jail for that.
>>
File: 1480696852404.jpg (33KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480696852404.jpg
33KB, 488x357px
>>18004664

I think there are billions of girls on this planet and it doesn't seem terribly difficult to find one that isn't the daughter of your dad's girlfriend.

This is an extremely sensitive, possibly messy and shitty situation. Avoiding this one girl for the sake of not causing a shit storm of drama isn't a ridiculous idea, OP.
>>
>>18004797
Yeah it's a messy and shitty situation so this isn't a ridiculous idea. I will def need to think about this more so thank you for the opinion.
>>18004776
Seems like a good movie, thanks for the recommendation!
>>
It's awkward, sure, but I assume your parents would want you to be happy, if you're serious.

Keep in mind though, if you end up dumping this girl and your father has something serious with her mother, it's gonna be incredibly awkward at family dinner.
You should definitely keep in mind the immaturity of this girl. She's a teenager. She's still basically a child, she has no real concept of the future. You're still young too, you'll likely move on too. I'd stay clear personally, but its not like your dad and this woman are concrete yet. If they're talking marriage though, you should be verrry careful where you tread.
>>
>>18004833
Yeah we talked about it a bit. I know my father and his girlfriend won't be marrying eachother anytime soon but if they do, this will become a lot more confusing.

I do agree that we are both younglings so maybe it won't last long but I don't think the awkwardness will be there.
>>
>>18004846
Well, just be careful. She's young and hormonal, if you're the one that ends up dumping her and breaking her heart, it's gonna be incredibly difficult for your family to function.
Chances are high given your ages you will break up eventually, but your best hope is for a mutual break up. Those are the odds you're playing.

Random story though, this same thing happened to my uncle, but in reverse. He met this woman who he got serious with and decided to introduce the families. Grandpa fell for the girls mom and then married her before my uncle could even marry the girl lol.
Though, both couples ended up divorcing... so, uh, do with that as you will lol.
>>
>>18004865
Really great advice so thank you very much. Mutual breakup would be indeed in our best interest so I will have to bring that up next time I see her.

I still think deep down, I still wanna keep going to see where it leads but I will have to be extremely careful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.