[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/, I struggled all my thirty years aganist social anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485473430986.png (49KB, 648x821px) Image search: [Google]
1485473430986.png
49KB, 648x821px
So /adv/, I struggled all my thirty years aganist social anxiety and chronical shyness. I slowly managed to become sociable, and recently women started noticing me
The huge problem is, I can't manage to get intimate. meaning I live situations like
>know girl
>I like her
>She invites me somewhere
>accept and then disert her telling myself ridicolous excuses
I started going to a shrink last week, but i don't expect much.
What the fuck is my problem? why i reduce myself getting back fapping to Internet when there are women that want to have sex with me out there?
is it just pressure of my sexual in experience?
>>
>>18004215
Where are you meeting them?
>>
>accept and then disert her telling myself ridicolous excuses

stop that. Follow through on your commitments.
>>
>>18004218
Here

>>18004222
Didn't see that. I thought they were deserting you.

Cut that shit out OP. Be a fucking man and go out with her. She clearly likes you if she wants to go out on a date The harder part is over
>>
>>18004222
That's what I'd like to do, but I get shit scared and puss out silently
>>18004237
I'm afraid of every thing that can go wrong.
What if I don't get a boner out of anxiety? what if she doesn't like my dick? what if my sexual performance is terrible? what if I blush? what if I do something wrong?
I can't bear this pressure
>>
>>18004305
>What if I don't get a boner out of anxiety? what if she doesn't like my dick? what if my sexual performance is terrible? what if I blush? what if I do something wrong?

A first date usually doesn't lead to sex unless you know what you're doing and you don't so you don't have worry about that
>>
>>18004317
Well maybe I'm being paranoid, but its integral to the problem
>>
Sit down and meditate.
>>
>>18004215
Isn't it dopamine that gets released for completing a reward?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.