[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for making an internet relationship work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Tips for making an internet relationship work?
>>
They usually (read 99.98% of the time) don't
>>
>>18004125
Meet them in real life, do it often.
Spend a lot of time talking, both through text and on webcam.
Don't have an online just because you're too much of a loser to date in real life.
>>
>>18004125
Always engage your partner, talk daily. It would help if you have the same hobbies so you can do stuff together like vidya.
>>
>>18004125
Cut the shit and games. Decide are we ever really going to end up together or are we just using each other for emotional closeness.

Met my wife online but failed many times with other girls.If neither of you has serious plans to move and you can't move within 3 months of saving its doomed to fail.
>>
Give up
>>
>>18004148
> Met my wife online
Me too but she lived an hour from my place.

Also, she told me she was considering working in another country for a while: I told her I could wait for her for 3 months but not for 3 years.
>>
>>18004125
Meet in real life when you can.
Call and chat on webcam a lot, make sure you know each others voices and faces well.
Lots and lots of webcam sex.
>>
>>18004125
I don't really get most people's perspective in regards to online relationships. Everyone says long distance is "so hard" but it's really not.

I met my husband online, and due to various circumstances we weren't able to meet in real life for almost three years. We certainly wanted to meet up but until that time came we were perfectly happy with our daily online interactions. Now we've been living together for three years and married for two of them, and happier than ever.

What's so hard about it?
>>
Watch movies. Keep talking. Try and visit every few months if you can. I'm about to move in with my Boyfriend of 6 months. It's tough, but we're making it work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.