[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454465226271.png (2MB, 1190x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1454465226271.png
2MB, 1190x1118px
My friend has depression, she's on pills for mental health issues also and I just have a question. She hasn't said one word to me in over a week, is that a possible depression thing? We usually talk everyday and what not but she hasnt said a word in over a week. What's confusing me is I see her on tinder all the time ( we matched on it because were friends nothing more) swiping it in new locations almost daily. Just kinda hurts that she rather talk with random guys looking for hook ups online instead of her friend for the past years.
>>
>>18004124
Bitches be crazy. Always claiming depression as an excuse for everything.
>>
>>18004124
It's common to distance yourself from friends and family while depressed. She might be looking for hook ups thinking that it'll make her feel better. Promiscuity is used by some people as a coping method for depression and anxiety disorders.

>>18004135
Fuck off, m8.
>>
Perfectly normal
>>
>>18004143
ive talked with her for so long and helped her with her depression over and over and she never did this, which is why im so confused. So isn't into hookups tho she's made that super clear and she is on tinder to try and find a relationship even tho I told her its mainly for hook ups.
>>
>>18004135
This.
>>18004171
You were being used as a emotional crutch. She simply does not need you anymore..
>>
She's probably dead.

RIP
>>
>>18004181
I doubt that honestly. We've been through alot and im not just saying bad times, we had alot of good fun times together. Its really hard to believe she just threw it out that easily. >>18004135
I'd agree with you there except she has the medication and been going to the doctors for years, i've seen it first hand.
>>
>>18004124
sometimes I go a couple weeks without talking to my friends, but we still know we're friends.
sometimes people just need time for themselves.
>>
>>18004124
I have done this to all of my friends and family. I don't like that I do it, but when I hit the lowest parts I just can't handle conversation so I just go away.

As for tinder, >>18004143 is probably right. I didn't use tinder, but after my last major episode I moved and found a fuck buddy just to know someone liked me (or so I told myself).

If you two are really close, and if you can talk to her about her depression then send the first word and reach out. I've only had one person ever who I was able to really open up to and when I lost that things really fell apart for me.
>>
>>18004571
See the thing is I don't think its depression, she's been on tinder, im pretty sure shes been out with her friends. I think she is gonna hangout with my friend group tonight. What im coming to the conclusion with is its just me for some reason lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.