[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: feelsverybad.png (16KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
feelsverybad.png
16KB, 630x620px
So I've been in a relationship for 5 years. Even though I didn't quite picture myself in a LTR, things were so great that I just let it happen. But everything started changing gradually a few years back.

And now it's even worse, and I can clearly see that my girlfriend is not even nearly as giving or as focused on me as she used to be and she gives way more attention to other guys in social events and such. For a while now it feels like there's always at least 1 guy friend that she talks about and to a lot. Worst part is if I mention it she denies it and generally seems fairly unaware of it, even accuses me of being paranoid, even though she gets crazy jealous if I talk/interact with a pretty girl for any length of time.

With her it used to be that I always felt young and in charge, like the proverbial boss. Nowadays she makes me feel old and boring. She takes my jokes seriously, and my serious remarks just get disregarded or made fun of. Meanwhile whoever's her new cool guy friend of the moment gets to look cool and popular and have her undivided attention pro bono. But god forbid I go out do my own thing or hang out with a group of friends that includes even just slightly hot girls, then she goes straight into Class S Clinger Mode.

She's always in a good mood and super attentive with other guys. As for me, as long as she knows I'm not upset with her or talking to a girl, I'm basically invisible. When alone with her usually there's lots of nagging, impatience or neediness.

Overall I feel lessened and it's bullshit. It's like I'm being cheated without any actual physical cheating happening. I love her but I didn't sign up for this shit.

Can anyone relate to what I'm talking about? How do you deal with this?
>>
>>18004034
>I can clearly see that my girlfriend is not even nearly as giving or as focused on me as she used to be and she gives way more attention to other guys in social events and such

OP SHE IS ACTIVELY LOOKING TO KEK YOU! Break up with her now until you turn full on cuck.
>>
>>18004041
Meant to say cuck. I think my auto correct picked up kek as a new word.
>>
>>18004041
Serious answers only please.

She wouldn't cheat on me anyway, and if she did she'd break down and it'd be obvious she did, she'd probably admit it herself too.
>>
I think problem for men in relationships come as soon as they get dominated. For example not going out with other people, girls involved or not, because his gf wants it. This makes a man boring to the girl I guess, and she starts treating you like an old man, what you have become by then, metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>18004048
>She wouldn't cheat on me anyway
My sides
>>
>>18004034
> even accuses me of being paranoid, even though she gets crazy jealous if I talk/interact with a pretty girl for any length of time.
> But god forbid I go out do my own thing or hang out with a group of friends that includes even just slightly hot girls, then she goes straight into Class S Clinger Mode.

The reason she does theses things is because she's fully aware she gives more attention to other guys, and is either in a side relationship or constantly looking for a upgrade.
You're just being strung along until she doesn't need you anymore, or she gets tired of other guys and settles down with the beta choice - you.
Just get out of this relationship, bro, it's not fucking worth it. No matter how much you love her, she doesn't love you and never will.
>>
>>18004053
This. Also your story struck a chord with me. I notice in my relatively new relationship some of these tendencies in my gf already..

Recently we went for a double date with another couple. She said she was really tired and exhausted prior to arriving at the meet up then as soon as we arrived and the other dude (who is actually my buddy..AND he's also in a committed relationship btw) made a joke she was all laughs and engaging with him. I was like 'whhuuttt?' . On the other hand she is so caring and committed 99.999% of the time. Women are weird, bro. I feel ya.
>>
>>18004111
It's funny and tragic really. I remember seeing LTR problems threads and laughing "haha, why do people suck at relationships so much, we've been together for 2 years and it's not like that at all".

A couple of years and hefty doses of nagging later...
>you're not the man I married.png
>>
>>18004126
"They don't think it be like it is.. but it do"
>>
>>18004034
This sounds so much like my ex its scary, by the end we anoyed the shit out of each other and because id cheated i couldn't say shit while she'd openly wind me up about it, you need to break it down with her but be prepared for it to be the end of things, just make sure she knows your not being nasty about it.
>>
File: 1446575542510.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1446575542510.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Talking it out doesn't fix it. Doing nothing doesn't fix it. Too much of a feelfag to break up.

At this rate I'm probably just gonna end up cheating, gradually eroding all emotional connection and finally spending the rest of life being miserable with romantic nostalgia.

And the wojaks think only they got it bad. The system is rigged. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
Went through similar thing with my long-term ex. She is not happy in the relationship & senses that you aren't either. The reason she is paying more attention to other men is because she is unfulfilled from the relationship but doesn't know how to fix it/is afraid to leave so she is seeking male attention and validation elsewhere to make herself feel better.

The reason she gets jealous when you talk to attractive women is that she's guilty of her own actions projecting and she is aware that you're unhappy in the relationship too and is afraid of losing you.

You need to isolate your issues with the unhappiness in the relationship. It is not just this, there is definitely more to it that just her being more attentive with other men/jealousy. Identify your problems and try to have an honest and open conversation with her about your problems and hers. Decide whether the two of you want to work together to fix it and make your relationship better again or to break up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.