[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP: My husband's skinny body disgusts me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: xin_3820505051456312220523.jpg (105KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
xin_3820505051456312220523.jpg
105KB, 331x500px
Long story short, we have always had sex in the dark. He also tends to wear full-body pyjamas.
So it came as a complete shock to me when I saw him in just his boxers in the daylight. He was crouching under the kitchen table trying to grab a fork he had dropped.
He looked disgusting. It was far from "boyish" skinny or lack of muscle. You could see all of his ribs...poking through his back. What little meat he has sagging loosely off the bones. All I could think of was how much like a pathetic worm he looked. I even found myself thinking "I could kill him, and he couldn't fight back." Obviously I wouldn't and I'm embarrassed for having thought that, but I just felt so overcome with feelings of pity and disgust and how unmanly he was. He couldn't protect himself or me. I didn't enter the kitchen and quietly went back to bed.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great husband. We both want kids and with his salary he would have no problem providing for them.
It's just that I don't want his hands anywhere near me. He keeps trying to come on to me, but even in the dark all I can think about is that worm I saw a week ago.

Any advice about his body or my mindset would be very appreciated. I don't want this to ruin us.
>>
Tell him to workout so he can leave you and find someone better, fatass.
>>
>>18003754
Stop being a cunt about it and tell him that his lack of mass is a turn off. Women just don't seem to get that you need to talk to us about what bothering you for us to do something about it.
>>
>all I can think about is that worm I saw a week ago

That was kinda funny but otherwise 0/10.
>>
Tell him to bulk up and get some mass.

When you weigh more than your man, it's a turn off.

Also you're probably a whale.
>>
Cook him something. Make him burgers, spaghetti n meat balls.. what are you doing out of the kitchen anyway? :^]
>>
>>18003754
This story is too concise and purposeful

This was written by a man
>>
Has he lost weight or was he always like that? Also, how do you end up marrying someone you don't know how they look like naked and in daylight? Wtf...
>>
We have somewhat talked about it because of his eating habits. All he eats is mac and cheese. He doesn't want me to make it from scratch because he likes the "chemical" taste of the cheese from the packages.
He is a very picky eater, doesn't like the "watery" taste of vegetables and refuses to try anything he hasn't eaten and liked before.
How is he supposed to gain mass if he eats like that?

I am ethnically korean and petite in stature. If I was fat I would have crushed my husband already.
>>
>>18003754
Tell him "You need to bulk up, let's start lifting weights."
>>
>>18003754
Is this the same anon who made hundred threads about "do women find buff dudes attractive" and "why are women attracted to violence and fighting" kek
>>
>>18003819
>I am ethnically korean and petite in stature. If I was fat I would have crushed my husband already.
> read: I'm an ironing board with no tits, ass or hips
>>
>>18003841
Everyone was calling OP a whale just a moment ago so now it's this? What's with the projecting Petite Pete?
>>
>>18003819
I was with a guy like that. Lived on cola and cigarettes and refused to eat vegetables due to some story about having a childhood trauma or something. Weighed 110 pounds at over 6 foot. His mac and cheese thing is all habit and bad ones. He needs to break them and eat more varied stuff.

Deffinitely tell the guy. Maybe he'll react and do something about it.
>>
fuck him in the ass with a strap on
>>
Make good food you stupid bitch, and do it constantly.
>>
Kurt Cobain was skinny. Girls love Kurt Cobain
>>
>>18003754
I wouldn't want his inferior genetics near my eggs either. The best solution is to mate with a genetically superior male, then get him to raise it due to his status as provider.
Skinny, weak, pathetic men do not deserve to reproduce and shit up the gene pool with their weakness.
>>
>>18003819
Well make that idiot eat REAL food.
Mac and Cheese isn't REAL food.
More rice, pasta, cheese, meat and VEGETABLES.

Being skinny is the least of his worries. His diet will kill him before his weakness does.
>>
Good Korean cuisine; slap the fag with some kimchi and he'll git gud in no time~~ if all else fails find a soldier boi.
>>
>>18003754
If he's so skinny maybe it's because you're shit at cooking. Make some nicer food for him
>>
>>18003754
Do you love him OP?

It sounds like you don't. Why are you married to someone you do not love? You sound quite shallow and like you have some growing up to do.

Your mindset could be a lot better. You seem concerned about his weight because it makes you feel insecure rather than concerned about his weight out of fear for his health. Of course finding his skinniness unattractive isn't something in your control, and that's natural, but that seems like your only concern when you should be more concerned about his health. Do you care about him?

Maybe sit down and have a talk with him letting him know that you're concerned about his health, and then put some effort into helping him gain weight. Cook him meals, go to the gym with him, etc.
>>
>with his salary
>don't want his hands anywhere near me
>how much like a pathetic worm he looked
>tends to wear full-body pyjamas

Holy shit this is such a weird fucking story lmao, going to have to agree with >>18003802
>>
I find it hard to believe you're married to a man who you're only now seeing naked.

I really think you're being quite shallow-my boyfriend is skinny af-weighs 50kg and I'm actually ten kilos heavier (I'm 170 cm tall, so I'm no whale) and I find him very attractive.

Love tends to smooth out the bits you don't find attractive. Are you in love with him? You didn't mention love at all in your post.

Also, he can always just bulk up and eat more.
>>
Leave him and get a loving fedora in your anus thrusting fatso
>>
>>18003754
B A I T
A I T
I T
T
>>
>we have always had sex in the dark
>married

You both should have been going to therapy LONG before you got married. And i mean you should both go to therapy together AND separately.

Your thoughts are not healthy and if you two have never had sex with the light on then that indicates there are likely more issues than simply this..
>>
You both sound rather unpleasant. Load his mac and cheese up with as much butter as possible without him noticing. Wa la hes not a worm and just a manchild.
>>
>>18004131
Fuck of with your horrible advice
>>
>>18003754
this post made me kek. thanks OP
>>
>>18003754
Oh don't worry too much he can eat more and fill out.

My ugly taiwanese wife is even more gross than what you described no matter how fat or 'skinny' she is. Bulimics are the grossest trash alive honestly they stink all the time it's disgusting, the way I dealt with the smell was subconsciously keeping it as a LDR.
>>
Solution: Kill him. Inherent his money. Marry and have kids with someone else who has better gene/isn't a spooky skeleton.
>>
>>18003754
Give him steroids while he sleeps.
>>
>>18003754
buy him a tub of muscle milk and creatine
>>
>>18003754
>it took you this long to see what his naked body looked like in clear light
This is fucking hilarious.

Your marriage was probably already fucked.
>>
BAIT
BAIT
BAIT
>>
Uhm..fucking feed him?? He might have a god damn eating disorder and all you're doing as acting like shit doesn't drink. Also fucking tall to him! Jesus lady, wtf do you think, he can read your mind?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.