[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much should one resell alcohol to a minor for? 2 litres Smirnoff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 183x275px
How much should one resell alcohol to a minor for?

2 litres Smirnoff
>>
However much a lawyer will cost you when you're caught
>>
>>18003735
>>Getting caught
You know how easy this shit is? Also, cops aren't going to wast their time going after a guy selling alcohol to minors on the down low unless someone dies.
>>
>>18003752
So how much can I add to the buying price?
>>
>>18003767
Idk do these kids have parents that are loaded? I'd go for at least x1.5 whatever you bought it for
>>
>>18003730
just make a flat fee for each purchase
20$ + their money for what they want
>>
>>18004141
Fug dude, i charged him 35 for $20 booze. he gave me 40, and i left the price tag on wat do

I told him i bought it from some1 else
>>
>>18004141
Standard rate
>>
kek however much they're offering you. Finding someone to buy booze these days is so braindead easy you're not likely to turn much a profit. Seeing as how 99% of the time, someone's got an older sibling somewhere or someone's got a fake that will go buy the alcohol for them for free.

When I was in high school and got my friends coworker to buy us shit, I gave him no more than 5 bucks just for the gas he used to go out, buy it, and deliver it back to us and as a thank you.
Usually we just let him keep the change though.
>>
>>18005015
Who cares if he saw what you actually paid? What's he gonna do, tell his parents that his alcohol salesman ripped him off?
>>
>>18005046
Not OP, but it negates future purchases.
>>
Let's use this immoral example as a tool to teach the basic economic principle of:
Supply and demand.
The harder it is for the minor to get the product the higher the price. Age and location affects this. I suggest a formula like this:
a = age of consent
b = minimal acceptable age of customer
c = age of customer
d = price coefficient
d = -((a - c) / (a - b))^2 + 1
Market saturation for age group coefficient = d
make a similar value for
Market saturation for location.. i.e. how many competitors do you have / local market size
lets call this coefficient e

now d and e have values between 0 ans 1
take their average (weight it however you like) and make a new coefficient (call it f), with values between 0 and 1 and now scale this value into a percentage by multiplying it with the value of f and you get the reasonable amount of markup for your specific customer.
>>
I'm 19 in college and I'd love some Grey Goose to help me sleep. Where do you live OP? I've got cash
>>
anywhere from $5 to $35 is a good ballpark. I used to do at-cost if they were good friends or offered to drive since my uni was a good 15 miles from the nearest liquor store

I wouldn't suggest doing this for a steady source of income, it will come back to bite you in the ass. also, make sure they destroy all the UPC codes if the clerk scans your license
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.