[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 13

File: male-female[2].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[2].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Femanons, is the concept of hypergamy something tangible for you? or rather inconscious?

How easy is it?
>>
Girls, how dumb do you get when you are in love? Be honest.
>>
>>18003799
>Girls, how dumb do you get when you are in love?
Pretty fucking dumb for the first few months, then moderately normal.
>>
Hey guys,

Do you get bored when you text with a girl about really general stuff? Like work and hobbies?

I just met him and I don't know if I'm doing this right
>>
>>18003812
Some will, some won't
If you can't talk about those things with someone maybe they're not a good match for you
>>
I came on strong to a girl I hung out w/ last night. We had a good time and she seemed to like me but she didn't reciprocate any of my physical attempts. I tried to kiss her too and she pulled back. Should I apologize for being too forward and moving too quick or just pretend it didnt happen?
>>
Why do girls prefer guys several years (3-4) older than them.

21 atm, most graduated girls i know prefer older dudes, and I'm not sure about dating younger girls myself since theyd still be at uni.

Did other guys find dating tough after uni?
>>
I started dating this girl one week ago, she is an older sister of a girl in my class. So I went to her house and of course being classmates me and the sister were very friendly towards each other, now my gf told me she noticed "the look" I gave her sister. She asked me if I find her sister attractive, I said no which is a total lie. Idk why I lied, so soon in the relationship. Would this be a problem? and it really doesn't help that the sister has been even more touchy towards me than usual.
>>
girls:

what would you have me do to show you hat you do not have to fear being with me?

i've helped this girl come to the conclusion that the oh so perfect relationship she's been in isn't as perfect as she's making it out to be but even after breaking up with that guy twice now she is not letting go because she fears being alone and ultimately would feel sad for him, not for herself if she left him.
on the other hand if she'd end things with me, i'm currently a guy she had a thing going on for a couple of months during the first break up period she and her bf had, she'd feel sad for herself.
>>
>>18003812

why dont you keep texting to minimum and have these talks during dates?
>>
File: wallhaven-433677.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-433677.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
Guys,

I am male and my friends constantly poke fun of me asking why don't I have a girlfriend or why didn't I find someone. Sometimes other people ask me this as well. I usually dodge the answer pretending I didn't hear, or laughing and saying to my friends "sadly I wouldn't be able date you" or other jokes, whatever comes up to my mind.

It does sound like making a fun of. What are the best answers?
>>
>>18003852
>why you prefer slightly older guys
it's actually pretty much the way nature intended, but let's just say that it shows experience, and how that man deals with life. women like a guy to be slightly ahead of them as far as life experience goes since it's a good way to extrapolate character.

>>18003855
at that point i think it would have hurt your dating prospects to have been honest
"yeah of course i fancy your sister", erm no
make her feel like she's on top of the world and your number one and get a good idea of how the relationship is between her and her sister

>>18003822
just message her something short like
"oh btw sorry 'bout last night, won't happen again" and move on. don't dwell but it's polite to say sorry

>>18003858
i don't understand your question but based on whatever is happening there, you're a fallback guy. She'll never choose you, and you don't want to be a default option. Move on.

>>18003799
I stop seeing when someone is toxic for me, so pretty retarded.
I'm great at making excuses for bad behaviour.

>>18003793
>hypergamy
It's not even a true fact
just look at the amount of ugly people that walk around with wedding rings
>>
>>18003894
>you're a fallback guy. She'll never choose you, and you don't want to be a default option. Move on.
she did use me as a rebound yes but she regretted that and told me she wanted to get to know me again, let the past behind us and all that and yes her actiosn preceed her words up until now but the way she keeps me as the 2nd guy, even though she told me she didn't want it is just confusing as hell
i am moving on i do not need her but i' like to meet her again yet i'm unable to decide what to do
>>
>>18003887
Tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>18003852
My boyfriend is 23 days older than me. The most any of my friends have dated is 2 years older and they'd all feel weird about dating someone much older than that.
>>
>>18003910
I'm 26 and dating an 18 yo undergrad student (well technically I'm not a teacher, just do research nearby) and indeed all of my female friends think I am creepy.
>>
>>18003799
Idk depends what you call dumb. I suppose i get stupid enough to endulge in fantasies of "forever" even though i know damn well deep down at this age im looking at a few months to a year at best. Love is a hell of a drug, it does blind ya.
>>
>>18003934
>>18003910
Yeah, sort of feel that way, don't think i'd really date someone within 2 years of my age for now. Maybe even taking away the lower half since they'd still be in uni.

>>18003934
Howd you bring yourself to do it? And how do you feel?
>>
>wanna hang out with my crush
>gotta put up with his beta aspiefag friend
>aspie knows I like crush
>cockblocks me at every turn because I rejected him in the past
>how to tell the stage 5 clinger to fuck off?
>>
>>18003934
Are your female friends older than she is? They just feel threatened by her since she's young, women are retarded like that.
>>
>>18003962
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18003966
some are threatened.
some also assume the guy is dating the girl for the sole reason of her age and looks, which isn't rare.
>>
Is it a good/bad idea to start dating right after a relationship?

State your answer as well as gender.
>>
>>18003983
No.
>>
Do girls like it more if you text something like "Hey, there is this cool new place called X, we have to go there!" or "Hey, wanna go to that cool new place called X?".
>>
>>18003983
Female. It depends on whether you were the one who broke up or you were dumped. The former is likely to be just fine dating someone else right away, the latter is more likely to be looking for a rebound while they pine for their ex.
>>
>>18003991
Don't ask.
>>
>>18003799
When I was young, I was super insecure and crazy for most of my relationships. I was "in love" but I did not know how to love people. And of course, I wanted to be loved.

I've been in a relationship now for about 6 years. The first year, I admit I was super clingy, insecure, jealous, etc. Eventually I just started to chill out. I just end up liking a guy so much that I sperg out and suck at being myself and don't know how to act around them. Then I'd get nervous if I didn't feel like they were attracted to me.

I look back and cringe and my bf occasionally teases me about it (in a not mean way). He's a real trooper for sticking it out for that year and I am forever apologetic for my insecurities.
>>
>>18003991
Drop the 'cool new place', that shit's cringey
>>
>>18003991
What's your relationship to the girl?

If someone is trying to ask me out
>we have to go there
feels a little forward. Like you're not giving me a choice.

If we've already been on a couple of dates either is fine.
>>
>>18004000
What should I call it then? It IS a cool new café and I would like to go there with her.
>>
>>18003991
Second for me. But yeah maybe drop the cool part, unless she's into you then she wouldn't care
>>
>>18004002
Don't listen to this bitch.
>>
>>18004005
Have you heard of x? It looks pretty cool, we should go some time
>>
>>18004002
I met her at a party, we made out, cuddled a bit, but I don't know if she remembers, because she was drunk. It would be the first date. Kinda difficult situation.
>>
>>18003958
>Howd you bring yourself to do it?
I had to substitute for her professor for one week, I really suck at teaching but I did my best hoping some of the students will like the subject. I was very flattered there's this girl who came to my office on the last day of teaching asking about Weierstrass theorem, and she's very pretty, too. It's remarkable that she actually read and understood some details which I explicitly said won't be on the exam (!). So we kept seeing each other after that.

>>18003966
My female friends are around 24-26, all in relationships. They were actually right in that I dated her for her look and inexperience and willingness to learn abstract concepts, (not sure how much of it was to impress me though, but it helps her grades so I'm happy to give her the motivation)
>>
>>18003852
I prefer older guys - a couple of years older on average, but I also really liked a guy who is 9 years older than me. I did like a guy who is a 2 years younger than me, but he was amazingly mature.
I dated two guys and they both were older than me.

They're just better - they look better, their personalities are overall better, they have a more interesting lifestyle.

I dislike youthfulness in guys. I start REALLY liking guys when they get to their late 20s.
My ideal is a man in his early 30s, in shape, well dressed, well groomed, with some beard. It just looks manly.
Youthfulness is something I associate with femininity.

They just get better to be around. They're more chill, they have other priorities in their life other than pussy, they're more relaxed, they play less games, they flirt better. It just works for me.
>>
>>18003972
u mad?? kek
>>
>>18004024
>>18004017
Well, I guess it isnt too bad, handful of older grads have said i seem pretty mature for my age. Doesn't help that I also look for slightly older women with careers.

Guess i'll work on my youthful appearance, perhaps try growing out that beard.
>>
I made out and cuddled with a friend last weekend. We were nice and buzzed and having a good time but her phone got stolen so our night came to an abrupt halt. The same night she also left her sweater at the place. I went to the place and found her sweater and met her s couple of days later to give it to her. We had a nice time but I'm not sure if she thought of it as a date which I almost certainly did. I tried to kiss her but she pulled away just after 1 second and I didn't think too much about it thinking she might be shy or self conscious. At the end of the day I got her a cab and she hugged me goodbye. Afterwards she isn't being super responsive on texts.
So girls. My question is what is going on the next day inside your head when you make out with someone. And how do I go about it if I want to pursue this relationship
>>
Does the "no-bullshit" blunt and direct approach work well with women?
>>
>>18004079
I have no idea what you're referring to
>>
>>18004079
Yes, to some degree. No if you just want to be lazy and actually skip all the flirting and courtship.
>>
>>18004079
Sometimes, sometimes not. Depends on your phrasing and what you're after.
Assuming you just want to make it clear from the start you're only interested in fucking, it's probably beneficial regardless.
So the random whore you wanna poke gets offended you only want to fuck her. Oh well, you'll move on and never see her again. Plenty of other women to fuck.
Me personally, I appreciate guys who are open about that and who tell me that from the start. I don't have to waste my time or get attached thinking he's interested in what I want. I'd just thank them for their interest, explain I'm not after a random fuck, and wish them well in their efforts.

Think of it this way, you'll probably get rejected a lot more, but you'll get rejected faster. Meaning you're not wasting your own time either.
>>
Guys:

how do you text a girl first? idk what to say, just hi how are ya? what do you really talk about after? I feel weird texting someone out of the blue.
>>
>>18004076
1, I wouldnt call a 1 second kiss a make out
2, I'd say she's not interested. The hug goodbye was probably just being polite. Sounds like she didn't really want to kiss you, but wasn't going to make a stink about it either, given her lack of response in communication.
>>
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I never learned this stuff in school but I want to educate myself.

Can a girl get pregnant from dry humping? More specifically–dick is out moving against panties?

There was no penetration involved at all
>>
>>18003991
The "don't ask" thing is partially a meme. While it's true straight out asking can sometimes be cringy/unattractive, sounding like you're demanding is certainly unattractive.

Best way to ask someone out casually is something like
"Hey, I'm going to X later if you're interested."
You're still asking, but you're basically saying you're going regardless. You don't particularly care if she comes or not, even if you do, but you're still taking the effort to invite her which is flattering.
>>
>>18004099
>reading comprehension
We made out last weekend and then I met her again to give her the sweater when she pulled away
>>
>>18004105
No.
It's pretty much impossible unless you come inside the vagina.
>>
>>18004112
Ok so shell only kiss you drunk.
Thats still not a good sign.
>>
>>18003983
Guy
The other party is going to hurt but go ahead, just dont lie about it if they ask, old gf kept telling me she loved me and i went crazy for 3 weeks wondering why she wouldnt take me back, then i found out she was dating someone else and blew up on her.
>>
>try to set up something with this chick
>she's been busy so she suggest a raincheck for next week

Fast forward now, I'm thinking of calling her for a quick chat in the late-ish afternoon (when work dies down and people usually have more free time) and to set things up again. Y/N/better ideas?
>>
>>18004105
Baby happens when the sperm inside your cum goes into her vagina, up into her uterus and makes contact with her egg.
There is some sperm in precum. Sperm can swim a short distance.
Likelihood of pregnancy goes up the more sperm there is closer to her egg.
>>
>>18003962
Sounds like you need to hang out with your crush 1 on 1, dude. Just ask him out.
>>
>>18003887
I like a sarcastic smile and saying something like, "Aren't you pleasant."
>>
girls

What do you prefer
>chubby but strong
>normal but weak
>>
Girls, do you ever get depressed over not being in a relationship. I feel extremely lonely and depressed and one of the biggest reasons is tfw no gf. Do you get the same way, or is it just so easy to get a bf that you don't care?
>>
>>18004336
Normal but weak.
Then again i dont like muscular guys anyway. I prefer scrawny twig boys.
>>
>>18003793
Depends on the individual. In some cultures it is even encouraged and passed down from mother to daughter. "It is just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man.", is something my mother often said to me.
>>
>>18004348
Of course. Man I've been single for 5 years now. I've given up on finding love in a world of casual hook ups. It's not easy to get a bf, it might be easy to get sex (however, how attractive you are still plays a role), but it's most definitely not easy to get a bf.
I hate going to bed alone every night. I hate feeling like nobody cares about me in that specific way. It hurts us too.
>>
>>18003983
Female, it's only a bad idea if you were the one that was dumped/you aren't 100% over your ex. If the break up was mutual or your idea it's fine. Move on as fast as you want.
Now, if the break up wasn't mutual, but you were the one who dumped them, you might wait a little out of pure courtesy. It does kind of suck and can be suspicious if the person you loved suddenly dumped you and then immediately started seeing someone else. Happened to me and I can't help but think he was cheating, since he entered a new relationship literally the next day.
Regardless though, you do what you want. Your ex shouldn't be in the way of your happiness.
>>
Ladies,

For those of you in a happy relationship, did you start dating your SO because you thought they were the one? or was it because they were likable enough and there was a decent amount of compatibility?
>>
>>18003852
Theoretically, women mature faster than men. So especially in the younger ages, this can make a difference/level the playing field.
Also, there are still these subconscious gender roles we play into to some degree. An older guy is a better provider, because he's further along in the field.

For me personally, it's almost a kink like thing. I'm into the dom/sub roles. Anything that makes the guy "better" or on a higher level than me turns me on. Being older makes him have more experience than me in general, therefore putting him on a higher level than me. So I find that hot.
That being said, I still don't date that far outside my own age, and that doesn't mean I'd never date a guy younger than me. Hell, I actually have in the past. My limit at the moment though is no more than 2 younger than me, and no more than 4 older. Meaning my current dating pool is between 19 and 25.
>>
>>18003962

Happened to me when I was younger, literally plagued for weeks by this nerd constantly cockblocking any time I had with this real cute guy who it felt like really liked me etc

Put up with him at first but as time went on I had to be blunt with him, suffice to say I eventually kissed my crush but didn't get more than a few more dates outta him.
>>
>>18004396
26/f
I settled down with my SO due to wanting a steady relationship, rather than all that fun I'd had before since I started dating.

Very happy, amazing guy in most areas
>>
>>18004396
I have been in my happy relationship for 6 years now.

I wanted to date him in the beginning because we had a lot of chemistry, I thought he was ridiculously attractive, and I liked the way he made me feel. I was barely 18 when we started dating. I wasn't thinking about marriage and it's still pretty low on the list of things I want.

Wasn't up until about 4 years into the relationship until I started thinking, "having a life with him is something I really want and achievable"
>>
>>18004412
Ouch.
>>
I want to skip the whole dating scene and find a woman who wants to be a SAHM

is such a thing possible?

Should I just join a church? LDS might be good...
>>
>>18004459
Is it possible? Yeah probably. Will you have a good relationship/be a good parent? Probably not. You'll be far more likely to end in divorce if you rush things and don't take the time to properly get to know the person you're committing your life to.

But yeah, check the radical religious organizations. The types that still sell their daughters off and shit. Find the parents that are willing to arrange their daughters marriage.
>>
>>18004469

It's not ideal, yeah. But I get the sense most women don't want to be SAHM's anymore, so I'm lost for where you'd even begin meeting those that do.
>>
>>18004488
Uh, it's more that most women don't want to "skip the dating game" and jump straight into marriage/motherhood.
Relationships take time to grow and build. I'm certainly not going to enter an incredibly dependent relationship with just any ole stranger.

Like me for example, I have no problem whatsoever playing the role of house wife. Only thing is I refuse to have kids, or at least I refuse to use my body to have kids.
BUT, with 51% of marriages ending in divorce, yes, it's kind of daunting to women these days to not have a career at all, or any means to survive on her own, when it's likely eventually her husband/provider will leave her. That's why even though I would gladly be a stay at home wife and take care of my husband instead of joining the work force, I'm still ensuring I will have a college degree so that when/if he does leave me I have options and can take care of myself when I need to.
>>
My bf gave me amazing cunnilingus last night. Mostly cuz of his expression the whole time made me feel like he had complete control over me. I think my head giving skills are boring in comparison because I only consider what physically feels good.

How do I give better head? What faces and sounds does a guy want to see/hear? What does he want to hear the girl say to him? I need to step up my game.
>>
>>18004506
>Only thing is I refuse to have kids, or at least I refuse to use my body to have kids.
You are not needed then.
>>
>>18004546
You're ignoring all her good points though.
>>
>>18004506
>he does leave me
You do realise women are the ones responsible for divorce most of the time?
>>
>>18004540
>What does he want to hear the girl say to him?

Nothing.
That's why we love blowjobs so much.

#rekt.
>>
>>18004551
Good points? I see no good points: I see a person who doesn't want to commit. Why even start marriage if not for kids?
>>
>>18003717
girls:
Used to be 170 pounds, i didnt have abs, and the same ugly face and used to haul in more ass than i knew what to do with.
i am now around 200 pounds and can barely pull a 5/10, does 30 pounds make that much of a difference? I'm only slightly bigger than where i was before.
>>
>>18004552
Regardless of who's leaving who, the fact remains marriages don't last. Therefore both men and women need to be able to support themselves financially. Meaning putting your career on hold to be a stay at home parent can mean you ruining yourself in the long run.
>>18004546
K lol. I'm plenty open for surrogacy/adoption. I just don't want to destroy my body beyond all repair and risk killing myself to do so.
>>18004563
Because you love someone and want to spend your life together. If your wife is nothing but a baby machine, what point is marriage? Why not just knock some randos up?
>>
Do women like giving blowjobs? Even if the guy is hygienic, wouldn't it still taste kind of bad? I mean they can clean down there all they want, but after a long day and multiple bathroom trips, I'd imagine that it would still taste bad
>>
>>18004574
>I just don't want to destroy my body beyond all repair and risk killing myself to do so.
Some people value spreading their useless genes more than spreading the collective wisdom and ideas that come with experience.
>>
>>18003991
>"Hey, wanna go to that cool new place called X?".
I prefer this one
>>
>>18004581
Well, you can always take a shower before that
Anyway for me it doesn't really taste bad, it just doesn't taste good either.
I like doing it because I like giving pleasure to my partner.
>>
File: oiuea.png (203KB, 312x278px) Image search: [Google]
oiuea.png
203KB, 312x278px
>>18004572
30lbs can make a huge difference depending on the body.
Pic related, the left was me around 150. The left was around 130. That's just a 20lb difference. Now I'll give there is a little more of an unflattering angle with the 150, but still, look at the thighs. Depending on where you carry your fat even 15lbs can make a huge difference.

If you feel like it's holding you back, why don't you lose the weight? That's what I decided to do at least. I realized the fatter I was, the less I could pull. And what I was pulling wasn't what I wanted. I realized if I wanted better, I had to get better myself.
>>
>girl and I really like each other
>first date goes very well
>second not so much
>text her an hour afterward to let her know I had fun and want to see her again
>nothing
>call her that night
>says she was sleeping and is quick to get off the phone
>don't take it well
>get drunk and make an ass of myself in front of mutual friends
I haven't heard anything all day; should I keep trying or give up?
>>
>>18004581
The idea of giving a stranger head seems dirty as hell. But I loooove having my partner's dick in my mouth. Its very erotic. I love his taste and I love how soft it feels on my mouth yet at the same time hard and throbbing. Used to not like cum at first but then after a few swallows I got used to it, and now I just crave it, because its his taste and I love him.

Only thing is that my jaw really gets tired after awhile. So i can't always get him to climax before I have to stop. May be because I have tmj though. But I also can't give head two days in a row because my jaw needs to rest that much or it starts to feel strained.
>>
>>18004581
Eh, I used to say I hated them, but I've come around to liking them sometimes. I don't like cum is my thing, the taste and feel of it, grosses me out. Precum included, which is the hardship of blowing a dude. However I've been with 2 dudes recently who have told me they don't like oral. One just didn't like getting blown, the other just didn't like giving oral, therefore he wouldn't ask for it either. I got a little bored with them I have to say lol. I thought I was happy with this when they first told me, but then I started wanting to at least lick on it.

No, it doesn't taste like a fresh baked cinnamon roll, but the dick itself, so long as it isn't saturated in piss or sweat, doesn't taste that bad. It's just the cum that tastes particularly bad imo.
>>
>>18004581
It's more the cum tasting bad 2bh. But I love giving blowjobs because I love doing something for my man and hearing him moan-not because it's enjoyable to do.
>>
>>18004582
Yeah I guess. To each their own. Pregnancy is just too much risk without enough reward to me. I don't care that other people value genetics though, I think its perfectly valid even, I just don't care much for it.
I've got bad genes anyway lol.
>>
>>18004597
Hey nice job on the weight loss! looks like it's going well for you. i guess you're right, i should compare some pictures to make sure im not being dillusional(?)
I've started losing weight already, was 240 a couple months ago because a long relationship had me deppressed from being locked down.
>>
>>18004609
Why did you get bored with them?
>>
>>18004597
I'm not him but I don't see much difference
>>
>>18004597
>those tits
You make my penis grow.
>>
>>18004622
I just mean in bed, I still hang with one of them at least, the other just ghosted me.
The one I'm still friends with though unfortunately is the one who just doesn't like getting blown period, but he's gone down on me before.

I think my problem is that I don't have like, sex sex outside of a relationship. We're just fwb's so I only go as far as 3rd base. So without him wanting to be blown, all I really can do with him is grind and jerk him off.
Part of me is ok with this though, because unf, grinding is the best way to get me off and it's hella rare to find a guy who will just grind with me as long as I want. Usually grinding is the quickest part of the foreplay and they start moving onto something else.

Again though, it's a little awkward that our acceptable sexual activities list is so short.
>>
>>18004574
>Because you love someone and want to spend your life together.
Time to grow up: things don't work they way you think they do.
>Why not just knock some randos up?
Because then you won't be able to take the matter of education into your own hands.

>Some people value spreading their useless genes more than spreading the collective wisdom and ideas that come with experience.
t. I don't know how genetics work
Collective wisdom tells children it's okay to succumb to momentarily pleasure, instead of looking for the answers while solving problems as they go. There's nothing useful your collective "wisdom" can teach, and therefore it's better to personally get involved in the matters of education.

>spreading their useless genes
Well, not everyone is useless like yourself.
>>
>>18004657
Wait, why don't you guys have sex?
>>
>>18004621
Thank you, I'm kicking myself right now though because I got as low as 120 and then immediately relapsed to 130 again lol. I need to kick my own ass back into gear again before I climb back to 40.
Best of luck to ya though.
>>18004632
Maybe I'm biased since it's my own body but I feel there is a difference in certain areas. As I said, especially the thigh. To each their own though, if you don't see a difference personally then that's perfectly ok too. Just from my personal experience as well, lots of people I knew irl really commented about how different I looked when I came back to school from summer break after dropping 15.
>>18004646
Thanks, I try.
>>
>>18004617
Same but I have learned many valuable life lessons and so has my partner. Adopting a healthy kid I think would be a much better way of continuing our legacy. Genetics are overrated in my opinion. In the long run no one's genes will be able to stand up to technological advances and the won't matter as much as the knowledge you can pass on. inb4 some /pol/tard gets triggered.
>>
>>18004667
I don't feel comfortable going that far unless there's emotion to it. Like this guy is my friend, but all of our physical encounters are strictly mechanical. I get off more to the headspace and emotional aspect to begin with anyway, so I also don't see a need to go all the way with someone I'm not in love with.

And I've also never done it before, so idk I'm still holding onto this childish notion that my first time should be something special and romantic.
I'm sure I'll give up on that eventually though too. For now though, I'm in no hurry. This guy I'm messing around with was just the only one to actually stick around and not bail after meeting once. He actually was interested in being FRIENDS with benefits, rather than just being a one and done ons. He'll actually get a beer with me after lol. He's not interested in dating though, not that I think we'd be a great romantic match anyways. The sexual compatibility is good though, it'd be a waste just to toss it all.
>>
>>18004677
Agreed lol. The parent is whoever raises the child to me. Anyone can spill their seed and populate the earth, it takes someone special to actually raise that spawn to be a productive member of society that betters the world.
I'd rather play that role. Not that you can't do both, but I'd rather just do the one I feel is most important.
>>
>>18004719
>Anyone can spill their seed and populate the earth
Especially thanks to big nanny states that help keep NEETs alive. And the fact that those with piss-poor genes can even purchase a wife overseas without actually learning how to have functional relationships with people.

There's a retard in a chair named Stephen Hawking who can only twitch his lips to speak who can contribute more to society than some meathead Chad's genes.
>>
>>18004737
>Stephen Hawking
That's a shitty example, but w/e: you do realise this kind of people doesn't just pop up from the fucking ground? Genes play a much more important role than you can imagine.
>>
>>18004694
>First time should be special and romantic
It would be nice if that were the case in relationships, I'd actually prefer it if things were that way but I also think it can be risky if there isn't proper communication. For example, it could lead to problems with intimacy down the road if your partner doesn't know this. As in you could be dating someone for a few months and they might start to think that you don't actually like them or are not attracted to them.

So I think wanting the first time to be special is definitely achievable as long as you're with someone you have good communication with.
>>
>>18004756
I am a Chem major but taking courses on evolution and diversity is a part of my academic requirements. I do understand how genetics work.

Like I said, nanny states keep irresponsible idiots like octo-mom and her spawn alive. Monogamy as a virtue is also dying and kids have no fathers. How will genetics save these people? Huge sections of society are failing because natural selection among humanity is dead.
>>
>>18004762
I'd think I'd be pretty open with my virginity with my romantic partners. I'd probably tell them the first time shit got heavy, just so they knew to be easy on me. Hell, most dudes figure it out when they try to finger me, and can only manage to get a single finger in there with how tight I am.
I typically explain why I don't want to go all the way if asked too. I don't mind telling them the truth.

I just don't put much faith in losing it this way because it doesn't seem to be how people work anymore. Nobody really wants to date, not seriously at least. The act of mutual love is also incredibly rare anymore. Usually it's one sided at best. One in a billion chance to find someone who's really compatible in all ways required by dating.
It's a nice thought, but I don't think it's realistic. But, in the end, I suppose I'll wait until the best possible situation, since I don't much care for penetration to begin with. I might just end up fucking my friend, since he's the only one to at least offer friendship. Suppose that means he cares about me just a little, and I'm just a tad more than a warm sack of meat to him.
I just don't want my first to be a one night stand I guess. Because, I don't think a stranger will even care about my pleasure or comfort, he's only gonna care about getting himself off.
>>
>>18004598
Please
>>
>>18004802
I must be lucky because I used to think like you. I didn't lose my virginity until 23, and it was to a rape. I was saving it... but then after being raped I stopped having hope. 8 months after being raped, I had my first consensual sex with my current boyfriend, and I didn't know we were in love the time, but it felt right. It was initially a hook up but he was so gentle, passionate and caring and made me feel so appreciated that I decided that night to stop waiting and finally have sex. Now we're in love, surprisingly. Because before I met him I didn't think love was a real thing either. Like you I didn't think men were interested in dating seriously. But there was so much chemistry between us that sex just came naturally and that night I never would have guessed it, but love followed just as easy.

I think you'll be okay if you keep waiting until you find someone who just makes you feel right.
>>
>>18004836
Girls have such easy lives.
>>
>>18004836
I was molested/raped too as a kid, but it was by a woman so it's kind of a different situation from yours. I was also young enough that I couldnt comprehend the experience until I was much older too, so I didn't dwell on it the same way either.
But I understand how that kind of shit warps your sexual reality regardless.

Idk though, I feel like if I just started banging guys with the hopes that they'll fall in love with me after, I'm just gonna end up in a much worse place.
I've already had enough experiences where I've jerked some guys off and as soon as they got that much, they never wanted to see me again.
I'm not holding my breath. I'm never going to trust anyone who has to fuck me before they decide if they can love me. I've accepted my fate of spinster cat lady, I'm just trying to make the most of my youth while I've got it. If casual sex is the only way it works anymore, well maybe I just need to get with the times.
>>
>>18004840
I only got to that point after being raped, slapped around and insulted by a ton of assholish men. I had at one point honestly come to see myself as nothing but a wet hole to everyone and that men's sexual desires existed only to cause me pain. But what does it matter... you'll judge me either way. I just want other people to have hope and think positive because I know what its like to constantly wish for death.
>>
>>18004802
Don't fuck your friend if that's not what you want. Believe it or not but you can find someone out there who wants love.

I didn't think it was possible until I met my girlfriend. I sucked at relationships and nothing ever felt right until I found her. I didn't think love was possible before that, but now I do–as corny as that sounds. Don't give up on how you want it to be, because it is possible

>>18004840
What makes you say that?
>>
>>18004852
>I feel like if I just started banging guys with the hopes that they'll fall in love with me after
Well I wasn't trying to tell you to do that. But definitely wait for a guy who at least cares about your pleasure. Don't give it up to someone who doesn't have a natural incentive to take care of you, even if he's not in love with you. You don't have to "get with the times" if all that means is you're trying to conform to some societal norm that doesn't actually make you happy. I don't want you to sacrifice your self esteem for nothing lady. Because I don't think you have to do that.
>>
>>18004856
>have hope and think positive
Easy to say when you have somebody who cares about you.
>>
>>18004856
I'm not the person you replied to, but how did that happen where you were raped by a group of people? Of course I'll understand if you don't want to talk about it–its none of my business. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just something I didn't think happened in western society–for a group of people to rape someone–that's one of the worst things I can imagine happening to someone
>>
>>18004859
>>18004864
Eh, like I said, as much as everyone says it's possible, I just don't agree. Not for people like me. It's so incredibly difficult for me to even meet people with the way I am, and I've only ever met 3 people in my life that I had enough of a connection with to date. Not a single one wanted to date me though. It's been 5 years of constant search though. 3 maybe's that didn't pan out in 5 years isn't very promising, and it'll only get worse with age.
I'm not saying it can't happen for others, but idk. Maybe my standards are too high, maybe I'm unlikeable, maybe I'm undesirable, but I don't think it's happening for me. It's hard enough to find dudes willing to just fuck me with no strings attached that I even like. I'll never find one that I like to like me too.
>>
>>18004870
Honestly, you're right. I know what its like to feel like no one cares, and that everyone just wants to use force or manipulation to get something from you. I'm trying to tell you that, although uncommon, it is possible to find people who care. And heck they might even understand what its like as well which will make them treasure your companionship even more.

Thinking positive is by no means easy. But you have to have a little bit of hope to get anywhere. You have to try, and possibly fail a lot, but at least you'll have a chance.
>>
>>18004852
I love my girlfriend and we still haven't had sex.

I just think you've had some bad experiences with guys. Not everyone is like that where they care only for cheap thrills
>>
Should guys ever text women first other than to set up a date?
>>
>>18004885
Only if you want to come off as needy.
>>
>>18004882
Yeah, but apparently the ones I like are. It's probably my own downfall, just the types I'm attracted to seem to just be into that stuff. Like I said, I'm not saying it's impossible for others, just me. The personality traits I find attractive just happen to always be the ones who aren't serious.
>>
>>18004874
I wasn't raped by a group of people, sorry if I didn't articulate that very well.

I was date raped once. I was also physically threatened into performing oral sex on someone who I thought was a friend (I was a teen and he was in his 40s so I didn't know any way to handle it except give in). Before that, I had my first boyfriend, who I didn't have penetrative sex with, but he loved to physically and verbally humiliate me against my consent. I think because I had an abusive dad I was more vulnerable to other letting other abusive people into my life.

My current love said he grew up similar and was burned a lot growing up, and didn't trust people easily. He was never raped but due to his past he also had a fear of intimacy. Due to this our relationship has not been without its rocky periods, but we are very adamant about sticking together and looking out for each other because the world is full of selfishness and love is really rare.
>>
>>18004885
If you like her and want to, yes. It doesn't matter who does shit first, but keep in mind, you can't count on anything being done if you don't do it yourself.
If you're willing to risk letting this one go while you wait around, then don't text first.
>>
>>18004875
This sounds exactly like something I would have said before I found love.

I know it feels like it's not possible for yourself, but It really is possible. Don't give up on finding love.

I don't know what to say other than that. I just feel sorry for you that you feel this way–probably because your mindset is so similar to how mine was in the past, and I know how shitty that feeling can be.
>>
>>18004890
All women are like you.
>>
>>18004890
>I'm not saying it's impossible for others, just me
I'm the female responder and again, you sound exactly like me. But I'm telling you don't give up because having very little chance is better than no chance at all and life requires all sorts of falling and getting back up again if you want to achieve anything. I believe you can.
>>
>>18004890
So... You find the traits of someone who won't care about you or love you attractive, yet you want someone to love and care about you?

How would that even work? It seems to me that if someone were to love and care about you, you wouldn't find it attractive; therefore you would not be able to love or care about them.

Not sure I understand... At least you're self-aware though I guess.
>>
Men
If an ugly female friend came up to you and asked if you would grope her

Would you:
1) reject her firmly
2) reject her nicely
3) do the favor for her
???
>>
Hey femanons

My girlfriend's past bothers me a lot, like it gives me a feeling of disgust even though it's fairly low (3 dudes). She's a good girl and I love her immensely, but when I think about her past I feel like she isn't worth my time.

It's less of ego thing and more of a possession thing

What's your past like? (Number wise). Am i wrong to think this way?

Maleanons, what do you do to deal with this feeling?
>>
>>18004919
I don't have any female friends.
>>
I went on a date yesterday afternoon and I haven't heard anything since then. Should I contact her or forget about her?
>>
>>18004919

Group her in a wa that's making fun of her without her knowing
>>
>>18004929
Not a girl, but generally they'll send you a text telling you they had a good time shortly after the date if they did.
>>
>>18004892
Date raped? Someone drugged you and then raped you? I didn't even think stuff like this happened in things other than movies, but I'm probably just naive. Sorry you had to go through that.

Your current relationship sounds healthy and loving though. I'm glad you found someone.
>>
>>18004926
Get the fuck over yourself. These are your own insecurities you're projecting onto her.

I'm a guy. If I was in your position, I'd tell myself to stop being such a fucking faggot and get over it.
>>
>>18004926
Bruh, adults have sex with other people. I am assuming you are having sex with her right now. You're going to have to get over it
>>
>>18004919
Probably not desu, but if she was persistent then I'd probably do it and then avoid them afterwards
>>
>>18004919
what's the story behind this question ?

i guess it would depend of where she want me to grope her and how sexy -or not- body is.
If she have an ugly face i'd gladly do the favor for her, if she's ugly AND have a disgusting body then.... i'd do the favor anyway, i'm just that nice.
>>
>>18004899
>>18004908
I mean, I don't have that much to lose in sitting around anyway I suppose. But at the same time, the time is now. I will never be as attractive or desirable as I am right now in the prime of my life. Clocks ticking. All my friends will be getting married soon with their long term relationships theyve had since high school. Classmates will pair off and I'll get left behind eventually. Idk how to fix that though, since I don't think I can just change my taste in guys with a snap of my fingers.
>>18004904
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at with this comment, but I mean there's women itt disagreeing with me, so obviously they don't share my mindset.
>>18004913
Its complicated, the interest in casual sex and casual sex only just happens to most of the time be shared with the other traits I find desirable. I like dominant men, confident to the point of cockiness. I'm attracted to independence, despite my desire to be together. It's hypocritical maybe, but again. I like what I like, and I don't know how to just stop liking that. I've had the "softie" types talk with me and try to get to know me, and I just can't get into it. They get too needy, too emotional, too concerned with everyone's opinions and feelings, they put everyone before themselves to the point of being push overs. It's not that I'd find their love and interest in me unattractive, they just tend not to be "manly", for lack of a better word, for me.
I suppose I just want an impossible combination. The confident, dominant, independent guy who also wants to spend his life with someone. I just can't seem to bring myself to settle for any less though. As I said, in the end, it's probably my own fault I'll die alone. I'm too picky. I can't really explain it. It's hypocritical, maybe I don't even know what I want. All I know is I have yet to meet anyone to fit the bill, and it's not for lack of trying.
>>
>>18004949
All women find assholes attractive.
>>
>>18004926
Male here.

I feel uncomfortable thinking about my girlfriend's exes–i think that's natural. I never get to the point where I feel like she isn't worth my time though–that seems ridiculous and like something someone incredibly insecure with themselves would think.
>>
>>18004929
Femanon in the same situation. Had a good time with dude, waited a few days, never heard from him. Decided to message him, he was painfully uninterested in conversation, like he was just humoring me, conversation died quick. Few days later, he made no initiative in messaging me, so I asked to hang out. Said "I'll let you know" and then never contacted me. I gave up at that point.
I'd say there's no harm in messaging her once and seeing if she replies at all. If yes, but she doesn't put any effort into the conversation, I'd cut your losses. If she doesn't reply, well that's your answer too lol. You shouldn't be the one ALWAYS taking the initiative. If she doesn't bother to contact you as much as you bother to contact her, then she's just not that into you.
>>
>>18004933
Thank you. It has not been easy.

The rapist in question did not use drugs like in the movies but he did wait until I was blackout drunk. I did verbally ask him to stop but he didn't. I had very little control over the situation. Oh well, its in the past.
>>
I didn't see a "get if off your chest thread" so I was wondering if I could get some input from people in this thread.

I'm 25F and suffered extreme emotional abuse from a controlling parent. I still live with that parent and the emotional abuse is still there but I have been able to cope with it a little better over the years. I will have to continue living here for one more year, after which point I will graduate with my college degree and a friend and her husband have kindly allowed me to move in with them.
A few months ago I met someone really nice on campus. He's the same age as me and we have a lot in common. He seems very considerate and we seem to get along pretty well. He has asked me to hang out, and I'm actually interested in him romantically. My question is, should I even consider pursuing someone romantically at this point, or should I wait until I have moved out? I know I could spend time with him on campus even though I can't at home (no visitors are allowed in the house). But what I'm worried about is if my life has too much going on to bring someone else into the picture. My whole life I was raised to believe there was no time available for a significant other, because I should be working harder at my studies and my job. I'm starting to see that I think I have the time, but what I'm concerned with is if I'm just too messed up. I guess what I'm really asking is, would you want to get involved with someone like me if I told you about my situation up front? I have no dating experience but I certainly wouldn't hide what I went through, because I know it's what made me into who I am and is still part of my life because I live at home.
>>
>>18004969
That shit doesn't matter to guys.
>>
>>18004953
Idk, I wouldn't even call the guys I like assholes. Just not interested in the same thing I am.
Like, the fwb I have, I'd be wary about dating him only due to being on polar opposite ends of the political spectrum, and he reallllllly likes his politics, but I'd probably still give it a try if he were interested in dating at all.
But he's not, so I'm happy being friends with him. I don't think I'd want to be friends with an asshole.
I don't think ill of any of these guys I've liked that turned me down. They were nice, good people, but just wanted something different out of life than what I wanted. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18004979
>I'd be wary about dating him only due to being on polar opposite ends of the political spectrum
Sometimes its better to be dating someone who can challenge your views and vice versa.
>>
>>18004977
Really? It doesn't scare guys off that someone comes from a broken home? I have a distorted sense of reality because I thought that people always try to avoid getting involved with people with messed up family situations, whether for friendship or dating. But again I have no experience.
Guys don't care about "normal"?
>>
>>18004989
Not when I find politics exhausting and have no desire to discuss it at all. I don't even find it interesting. Just a big bitch fest in my eyes. I don't like arguing, constructively or negatively. I'd rather just make my political decisions based on my own private research on all sides of the issue and keep my opinions to myself.
>>
>>18004995
Not really.
>>
>>18004919
Well, lets start with the fact that I have no female friends, but hypothetically, I would have done the favour if I had nothing better to do at the moment, and rejected politely otherwise.
>>
>>18004949
You're holding people to impossible standards. You want an asshole that will love you forever and care about you. Though when someone who is not an asshole and caring comes along, you don't give them any chances?

It's these kind of mindsets that turn a lot of those caring loving guys into bitter and jaded ones like this
>>18004953

My advice to you would be:
There is no perfect person out there. Find someone who is decent and will love you, and then maybe grow with them and teach them to have more of the qualities you find attractive, e.g. confidence. Or you could find an asshole and try to make them more loving–i would argue that is a lot more difficult
>>
>>18005010
Again, I don't see these people as assholes. Just people who want something different out of their lives than me. Having a different desire than me doesn't inherently make people assholes. That's like saying my friend with different political beliefs than me is an asshole just because he thinks differently from me.

I just want a dominant guy over all, one who takes charge and is confident in himself. That's probably the most important factor in my attraction to people. Problem is, every dude I've ever met with a confident/dominant personality usually just wants sex. Nothing wrong with that. He's got every right in the world to just want that, just as I have every right in the world not to want that. Neither of us are right or wrong, we just have different perspectives.
Is there a dominant and confident guy out there who wants a gf? Probably, but the likely hood of me meeting him AND him liking my unique traits on top of everything are damn near zero.
>>
>>18004965
That's really rough. It does seem like you've found love now though. It's a rare thing to find, but if you have found it–protect it, don't take it for granted, and make sure to have fun and enjoy eachother. Life is short, and love makes life worth living.
>>
>>18005020
You should just get it over with and kill yourself.
>>
>>18005020
My mistake. I misread your previous posts. What you're saying makes more sense now. And of course there isn't anything wrong with what you want or what the people who turned you down wanted. I just feel like you're making things overly hard for yourself by being so picky
>>
Has anyone ever had success in fixing a sexless relationship by scheduling sex?
>>
>>18005040
Sigh, alright then sure. Whatever, trolls on 4chan are gonna troll.
I'm sorry the personality I don't like seems to fit yours. There are plenty of women out there though. Not all of them like the same things, you'll probably find someone.

>>18005047
I know, but I just feel like this is already the bare minimum of my standards. I just don't think I can be less picky. That's why I've admitted it's nobody's fault but my own, if even my own though either. Can't help what I like. If I could force myself to like the rare handful of guys who have expressed interest in me, believe me I would.
Like, the last dude that expressed genuine interest in dating me was just a bleeding heart. He's a good guy, but he's too good. He let people walk all over him, he'd give people money who he knew would never pay him back. People would spit on him and call him garbage and he would just sit there and take it. He was overly cautious with me, treated me like I was made of glass. He would ask my permission before every little move, even something as minor as putting his arm around me.
It just turned me off. These are the types that seem to express romantic interest in me, and I just can't get into it. I just wanted a guy who's confident in himself enough to pull me in for a cuddle without asking my explicit verbal permission beforehand. Who can take cues and hints from my body language. Who stand up for themselves when people are being assholes to them, who have ambition, who desire my input but can also just make an executive decision when necessary. Shit like that. Maybe that is just way too specific and picky, idk. I just don't know how to change this preference. It's a part of my core being.
>>
>>18005070
>Not all of them like the same things
How Many Times Do I Have to Tell You?
>>
>>18005067
Pretty sure every relationship counselor in existence says trying to schedule sex is the fastest way to kill a relationship.

But I'm no relationship counselor. Regardless, I think you'd be far better off exploring why your relationship is sexless. Are you no longer attracted to one another? Has something major happened? Is it bad timing?
>>
How to get better friends?

Honestly if I had better friends I wouldn't have ended up with a severely ugly trash taiwanchink for a wife.
I didn't see it then but I see it now that a real friend would've told me she's ugly as shit and aim for better, fml you'd think this couldn't get any worse but this dumb bitch is a fucking disrespectful leech who is ungrateful for a huge step up in life.

This cunt would be a homeless prostitute without me.
>>
>>18005073
Well if you're in the same boat as me in the sense that you're only attracted to the kind of girl who doesn't want the same things out of life long term than you, then I'm sorry. It's a sucky place to be, I know. Just gotta find a way to live with it I suppose. If you have any luck changing your tastes somehow let me know.
>>
>>18005078
>same boat as me
We are worlds apart.
>>
>>18005087
Not sure if you're the same troll or not I was responding to with that...
Fucking adv, we need id's lol.

I'm just saying, I think most people are flexible enough to find something somewhere. But I'm just not. I can't go any lower than where I'm at, otherwise there's just not gonna be any attraction at all.
Something's gotta give, either I've gotta somehow be able to lower my standards even further, or I have to change myself into what the guys I like will like. Which is where I'm heading. Can't beat em, join em. I'm not gonna get the relationship I want out of the guys I'm attracted to, so I might as well give the relationship they want and just join them in casual sex. It's better than nothing at all...
>>
>>18005107
Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't make it trolling.
>>
>>18003793
I think hypergamy is degenerate and disgusting and would never engage in it.
>>
>>18004943
I have had a crush on my friend for years now and I'm just wondering if he wants to have sex with me
Seemed like a good way to test the waters
My body is very average, not fat but very ugly colored. My face looks like dog shit. I'm okay with wearing a bag if I have to.
>>
>>18005120
He'd probably fuck you if you offered if he's your average guy.

Dating/love is an entirely different can of worms.
>>
>>18005070
Why not meet halfway?

Tell that guy with a bleeding heart that you want him to be more assertive and confident. Tell him that the next time he asks to put his arm around you that he can't, and that you want him to do it with out asking you. Tell him to man the fuck up and not let people take advantage of him. If he does love and care about you he'd probably take those wants to heart and develop into a more confident man

I always thought that a major part of relationships is about growing with and helping eachother
>>
I have a few questions.

1) How long does it take to get over a previous relationship? I realize this question is inherently retarded but I just need something to work with

2) How soon is too soon to ask about Valentine's Day plans?

3) Am I heading for failure and just don't realize it yet? I mean, I've taken her out several times but they weren't explicitly dates and I initially didn't even know she was going through a rough patch/separation from her now ex-boyfriend but now, I don't know I'm losing confidence it's my nature to fill in the blanks with the worst case scenario so I don't even know if things are as bad as they seem or if it's just stress from her roommates and car adding onto the breakup. Fuck I don't know, nothing I do gets my mind off of this.
>>
>>18005154
>How long does it take to get over a previous relationship? I realize this question is inherently retarded but I just need something to work with
That's an absolutely retarded question. It depends on who you are and what kind of relationship you had with that person. Some people forget about an ex after a week, some people pine for a lost love for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>18005164
I realize it's retarded
I just can't think about anything else right now
>>
>>18005120
What on earth does "ugly colored" mean? How do you have an ugly colored body?
>>
>>18005172
She's black.
>>
Guys, would you be disgusted, emasculated, weirded out, or otherwise negatively affected if an average looking girl you've chatted a couple times handed you her number on a post-it note? Mid-20s age bracket.

The idea of giving away my number isn't the part that makes the wonder if a guy would think it's weird. It's the post-it note part. Is it strange that I actually physically wrote my number on paper? Open to suggestions as to how else to do this
>>
>>18005180
>Mid-20s
lol
>>
>>18005116
idk anyone who tells someone to kill themselves online is trolling. It's such an overreaction that there really is no other explanation.
>>18005129
I tried that, he didn't feel comfortable. We were never dating, just in the talking phase.
Like at some point people just have their personalities they can't change. Like I'm never going to be the dominatrix bossing my boyfriend around like my one friend does, it's just not who I am. He was just never gonna be the type to put his hands on me any way he pleased and progress things naturally the way I would have liked him. He just didn't have the confidence in himself I was attracted to. He always acted like he was a second class citizen and nothing I said or did was going to change that. Besides, why should he? I don't think anyone should really change things about themselves for someone else, especially that early on.
>>
>>18005182
I'm 26 and he's 25 and I'm a shy retard, okay?
>>
>>18005191
You're good.
>>
For girls:

If a guy friend said he didn't want to talk to you anymore because he'll be leaving the country permanently in a year and didn't want to become better friends because of that, would you accept it or get angry?

I absolutely hate long distance relationships ( I hardly even speak to my dad because he lives 3 hours away) so that's not an option.
>>
Girls,

In university/college, how do you feel about guys in class asking you out? Is it awkward to have to see them afterwards? And, would it generally be better to ask for a number or to grab coffee/ a drink?
>>
>>18005211
I'd think you're a fucking autistic
>>
>>18005211
I'd probably be sad more than anything, but if that's how you feel, then that's how you feel.

Me personally, since I have a whopping total of 3 friends, if one of them did that to me it would be a tad devastating, I'd rather them just humor me until the last minute and then bail out of my life. It's just awkward to still potentially see one another for a year and have to like, pretend one another doesn't exist.
But whatever, they didn't want to be friends with me. Not much I can do about it, friendship is a 2 way street.
>>
>>18005221
So you'd rather become really good friends with a guy, only for him to leave and never speak to you again on day, rather than be okay friends with a guy (around 5 years or so) then have him stop talking to you before you become closer and disappear a year later?
>>
>>18005220
Nah, college is meant for socializing as much as it is academics, and classmates are great resources to have for both of those things too.

Personally, I have a distaste for ever asking someone /their/ number. Puts them in an awkward spot where rejection is near impossible, therefore they feel obligated. I think it's much better to give your number than ask for theirs, because then they can do as they want with it. And no matter how shy a person is, if they're interested and offered a number, they'll always contact.

That rant aside, I think just asking to go grab lunch at the cafeteria or something is the best option if you haven't really broken the ice.
>>
>>18005188
I feel like confidence in personalities is not something that is static. You're not changing someone's core personality by helping them become more assertive and confident. Those are both things that I think can be developed by most people.
>>
Girls i need help
I really like this girl but im not sire if she likes me some time she seems like she dose other times it dosent.
Her pupils are dialated last time i saw her. She has a problem that i offered to help her with. To day she texts me she mentioned she was mad. Anf i asked what was wrong but wouldnt tell me. I having trouble with figuring out what i should do. If i should give up on her or keep trying. I find myself nervous when i dont know what to reply to her text and i over think wether i piss her off or trying to read her signals she has me in a state of confusion
>>
>>18005125
It's okay, I don't want to stop him from falling in love with a pretty white girl so they can save the white race together

>>18005172
My ethnicity is not a typically dark skinned ethnicity
But I am a shitskin so I am ugly
>>
>>18005180
If I wasn't in a relationship already and a girl did that to me, I would find that incredibly cute/intriguing.

I think you should do it
>>
>>18005220
That would be really hot actually
I've never been asked out so I think I would just spill my spaghetti

That being said, coffee or drinks or lunch is really basic and boring. I'd rather be invited to play some vidya together or card games or ehatnot
>>
>>18005232

Thanks for the reply, I just wanted some validation on the subject. The asking for a number thing seemed a bit weird to me too, but its so constantly referenced I figured I was doing something wrong.
>>
>>18005235
idk I think there's also a matter of perspective. Like, when he lends money to these dirtbags who neither deserve it or have any intention of repaying him, while I see it as him being used, he sees it as being charitable. But he's charitable to the point where he's struggling to pay his own rent. But it makes him feel good to help his "friends" in need.
And the whole thing about how he treated me like glass. He was just like "I was raised to treat women with respect". I don't think it's disrespectful to not need explicit verbal permission for every little move, but he does.
I don't think he wants that kind of personality. He likes himself fine the way he is. It's just not my cup of tea.
>>
>>18005224
Well she lives like one town over, so it's not like I have to see her every day. But at the moment she messages or snaps me multiple times a day and tells me to come hang out with her (and then takes several hours to check my response which irritates me a little bit), and I feel like if I keep replying and hanging out with her, we're just going to become better friends which will make it harder on her when I leave.

I think she also doesn't have many friends, and the ones that she does find end up leaving fairly quickly for various reasons. So idk.

It's not so much about not wanting to be friends, but I hate hurting anything (as in if a child asks me for something I cave in almost instantly and if I see a dangerous spider in the shower I'll go through the hassle of releasing it outside rather than drowning it) and I don't want to become better friends because it will make it hurt for her much more when I leave.
>>
>>18005252
I would love to do something more personal, but coffee or drinks seems like a public, safe setting. I'm a big dark hairy guy, I get that sometimes women can get anxious around me.
>>
>>18005254
Yeah, that's just me. I know the norm is to ask for/exchange numbers, but man, everytime a dude asks for my number and I really don't have any intention of talking with him, it's just such an uncomfortable situation. There's no way for me to come out without looking like the worst kind of cunt.
"I'm sorry, I don't even want to get to know you"? Like, truth hurts but idk what to do.
Plus, I'm weird about my phone number as is. I had some asshole sell it to every telemarketer they could get their hands on so I get on average 15 calls a day from the IRS trying to sue me, or the Nigerian Prince needing a 100$ prepaid credit card sent to his PO box. It's a nightmare, so I never give my number to anyone or anything unless I can really trust them lol.
But that's just me being paranoid.

Regardless, if a dude I was interested in talking to slipped me his number, you bet your ass I'd give him a text.
>>
>>18005271

Damn, Didn't realize the dangers of giving out ones phone number. I guess that's another reason to just ask for a date.

I'm not wholly understanding the "slip her your number thing" though. Like, slyly on a piece of paper or just asking "Hey, do you want my number?"
>>
>>18004396
I wouldn't date/get into a relationship with someone if I didn't see them being my life partner. My SO was my best friend for 3 years before we became a couple.
>>
>>18005296
Fucking christ lol, I had no idea who did it, because I deliberately made sure I never put my number on anything online, but someone gave it out lol. Too broke to pay for the number change fee, and can't be assed to try and tell all my friends my new number anyway.
I digress.
Yeah, just like talk a bit to break the ice and then say, well, if you wanna hang out sometime, let me give you my number. And just write it down or see if she pulls out her phone to take it down herself.
>>
>>18004581
I absolutely love it, taste and all.
>>
>>18005180
Why would I?

I mean, nowadays I see girls just tapping and saving their numbers on the guy's phone, but in a piece of paper is ok too. I just think it might be easy to lose or misplace it as people don't seem too used to carrying papers anymore...
>>
>>18005314

I appreciate the help, one more question,

I would like to ask a girl out, we were assigned to work as a group on a project until the end of the semester. Should I ask her out now, or wait until the project is done? I can't help but feel 3-4 months of inaction might leave her disinterested, but at the same time, I don't want to make working on a very important project a source of awkwardness.
>>
>>18004926
I've only ever been with my one partner. I think it's perfectly fine to want a partner with the same level of experience as you. I wouldn't have gotten together with my guy if he wasn't also a virgin.
>>
>>18005334
If you haven't had any significant interaction with this girl prior, you might use this group project to break the ice. Talk a bit using the project as motive, sprinkle in some more personal conversation, then ask to hang out. Don't have to wait until the project is over per se, but you can use it to your advantage.
>>
File: Johnny Bravo Meme Hello 911.png (111KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Bravo Meme Hello 911.png
111KB, 500x631px
Women

How do I make you guys my friends? It seems any time I'm even remotely friendly they either try to hop on my dick or blurt out "i have a boyfriend". Other times they drop their spaghetti and forget to breath like they're being held at gunpoint. Even girls I've known for awhile will occasionally throw their shit out there.

I just want to be approachable and hang out, my intentions are totally innocent .

Will do and probably have done anything.

Send help

P.S.

love you
>>
>>18003812
i don't usually hold mundane conversations over text anymore. texting is used to set up dates/hangouts in a manner where the other person can respond in 5min to a few hours
>>18004919
probably not, I'd only consider it if I had a 100% guarantee that no one would know and it wouldn't get turned around into a rape accusation
>>18005067
if your issue is you're not being intimate because of a busy schedule, then yes. if she's refusing to get intimate for other reason, this will not help
>>18005154
anywhere from same day to years
probably wouldn't ask unless you know each other
maybe
>>18005180
i wouldn't feel bad about it, it'd either end in a soft rejection or a date
>>
File: IMG_1953.jpg (131KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1953.jpg
131KB, 1000x681px
Girls and guys

I'm not really sure what I should do here.

I've been accomplishing a lot of important things lately in my life.
But I've felt sort of lonley. So, to meet people I made a POF and this cute 18 year old girl has been texting me. She wants to meet on Friday, and she wants us to "cuddle". I'm not really sure how I feel about that. Although she's cute, and we have things in common, I'm 25 and I don't know how I feel about "cuddling" I've never done that before, but I don't feel comfortable with casual sex stuff. At the same time, I don't want a girlfriend. Especially not an 18 year old. She's so cute tho..

What should I do. If we meet on Friday, how should I approach this whole thing?
>>
To women or whatever

There's someone I know
I'm a man and she's a woman
She has boyfriend
We're friends

We had a real moment last time we were together
Now she's back with her boyfriend a long way aways

She posted on Facebook that she was a trainwreck inside
But, man, we feel the same things

If she feels shit inside, shouldn't I talk to her?
It feels so awkward
>>
>>18005359
>She posted on Facebook that she was a trainwreck inside
She's posting her feelings on social media for attention. Red flag, avoid her.
>>
>>18005371
Nah, it's not like the American style where you add literally everyone you ever meet, thus ending up with 500 "friends"

It's more about the 100 people you live with
>>
>>18005373
I just mean girls who post shit like that do so because they want attention, regardless of whether their friends are actual friends or random people. Normal people don't announce mysterious attention seeking bullshit like that, when they're feeling bad they just talk to someone.
>>
This girl wants to give me a blow job. For some reason it's really worrying me. I feel really anxious and nervous.. I've had one before from a different girl but it was awful..
>>
>>18005400
Get the damn blow job faggot. So what if it sucks? What do you have to lose? Finishing yourself later?
Think about it this way, this girl could be the fucking blowjob queen and give you the ride of your life.
>>
>>18005407

I just feel really fucking worked up about this. I don't want another experience that I'm just going to dwell on as a bad memory. The only 2 sexual experiences I have had were awful. And I regret them a lot
>>
>>18005413
then dont. Maybe you just aren't ready for sex stuff yet, or aren't into casual sex.
>>
>>18005400
What's making you anxious? And how do you know that a girl wants to give you one?

That seems like an odd thing to know, usually that stuff happens in the moment and isn't planned
>>
Females

Would you fuck a hairless twink?
>>
>>18005419

Maybe.. I'm 26 years old. Everything just seems so confusing to me..
>>
>>18005423

She's young and really flirty with me. She's made several jokes about blow jobs.. it's pretty obvious Tbh
>>
>>18005428
probably if he didn't act like a hairless twink. The aesthetic is actually something I like, they just usually tend to be so insecure about it their personality turns me off.
>>
>>18005180
I'd figure neat, chat her up later that night or something but keep expectations low.

>>18004969
>My question is, should I even consider pursuing someone romantically at this point, or should I wait until I have moved out?
It's going to be a source of problems at the bare minimum. If he cares about you, he's going to get angry about your situation. Hell I have to bite my tongue whenever my friend interacts with her mother, when the mother was merely an enabler rather than the actual abuser. I mean fuck, the girl flinched when I raised my hand just to pat her on the back. Its natural for someone to want to do something, especially if the abuser is actually still in the picture.

I don't think your past is going to be a deal breaker necessarily, but I strongly advise you to become financially independent first.
>>
Ladies:
What gestures do you expect/would appreciate from your bf when he is hit on by other women?
Whenever I go out with my gf, women who normally give me a wide berth suddenly decide today is the day they want to talk to me.
>>
>>18005400
How random is this desire of hers? If a girl I barely knew offered me a blowjob, that would set off all sorts of alarms. By your other post, it might be that she senses how nervous you are and is just viewing you as a conquest. So be prepared for that (I blew you, now buy me things).
>>
>>18005464
I'd expect him to reject them in an obvious manner. Like, even verbally tell them "Sorry I don't want to talk, I'm out with my girlfriend right now"

Thing about women is they're competitive little shits. They want what other women have, and will stomp all over one another to get it. They're vicious man.
>>
>>18005474
Oh, I get that. I'm looking for where the line is, as in how obvious/loud/mean should I be. I can be quite an asshole when I put my mind to it and I'm pretty sick of one bartender at my favorite taco place making my gf uncomfortable. BUT THOSE BUFFALO CHICKEN TACOS
>>
>>18005473

The fact that is HER is not what's bothering me..

It's the physical act that's freaking me out..
>>
>>18005484
High five, same here! Blowjobs used to be a big bugaboo in relationships, mostly because I had never gotten a good one. Didn't like them or want them until I had a gf who insisted, but was willing to work through the issue, as in talk about it and ease me into it, instead of just throating my dick on impulse.

So I guess, maybe don't start with some rando you're not attached to. For lack of a less chessy way to say it, try to find someone special.
>>
>>18005483
If it were me, so long as you obviously established me as your girlfriend to these women, and just ignored all of their advances and paid all your attention to me (or our friends, if we're out as a group) I'd be happy.
But if they're that pushy, then yeah just say "Dude, back off I'm not interested in you, I'm only interested in my girlfriend. Leave me alone."
>>
>>18005494

>try to find someone special

Like that will ever happen again...
>>
>>18005501
The specialness someone has in your mind is what you give them.
>>
>>18005504

Yeah that wont happen
>>
>tfw the princess doesn't answer fast enough ;_;
>>
Oops. Girl just told me she IS going to file a report with the police for internet stalking. What should I expect?
>>
There's a girl I know that I really connect with physically/sexually but not emotionally at all. There's another girl I know that I don't connect with physically/sexually but really do emotionally. They are both very attractive but if I had to say one was better than the other it would be a second girl. I don't think the first girl likes me all that much and really just wants us to be a physical thing but it could just seem that way because she's very quiet and polite and kind of awkward from being raised in a really small town. The second girl has told me she likes me but also seems very emotionally abusive and would probably say anything to get what she wants from me, whatever that is. The first girl will definitely be at a party with me next weekend and we probably won't fuck but we'll do something. If I invite the second girl, there's maybe a 10% chance we do anything at all, but if anything does happen we will fuck. Would it be a bad idea to invite the second girl? Would either girl get mad if I'm talking to both of them a lot at the party?
>>
How do I look for women to satisfy my desire for a serious relationship and genuine intimacy?
>>
I'm 18 in highschool and all my m8s seem to not interested in girls. So my interaction with the opposite sex have been limited. How can approach girls without seeming like a creeper that I have had no interaction with other than for group projects?
>>
>>18005829
>satisfy my desire for a serious relationship and genuine intimacy?
You aren't looking for women.
>>
>>18005843
Bruh it just comes down to biting the bullet and going for it. You'll take a few on the chin, but bear with it
>>
File: picture unrelated.jpg (44KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
picture unrelated.jpg
44KB, 480x358px
To girls, (and guys I suppose too)

So uh, to make a long story short, girl that I have been chatting for easily 6 months now tells me to do something yesterday saturday and I agree, and tells me when we're doing stuff she broke up with her boyfriend and fast forward 3 hours later she gives me this huge kiss and we start making out for hours. I mean she fucking ate my mouth jesus christ.

Anyhow point in case here is that I'm really not great at relationships (only had one semi serious) and she seems to have 2 serious ones so I'm scared shitless.

tl;dr can you give me some pointers that might be obvious for you on starting relationships?

Any small things you gals or guys know that can make you show you care about someone? I'm anxious as fuck about this whole thing.
>>
>>18005845
Explain
>>
Girls
Whats it like getting back together with an ex after leaving him for a better man?
Does it ever go back to being the same?
>>
>>18005848
If a relationship is what you're after, she is NOT who you want one with. She'll cheat on you and ditch you just as she cheated and ditched the others.
>>
>>18003894
>at that point i think it would have hurt your dating prospects to have been honest
really, so lying about my attraction towards her sister is ok.

>a good idea of how the relationship is between her and her sister
I didn't know before, but now I know it's definitely very odd, and her sister is putting me into a very difficult situation. We used to be friends who occasionally talked but not that close, now she follows me everywhere like my shadow and she totally touched my thigh and pressed her boobs against my elbow wtf, I hope this is not her acting like a little sister.
>>
>>18005850
only men can have those qualities, that's why they seek them out; women have a completely different way of thinking, and thus apply different adjectives with subtle differences.
>>
>>18005853
On that regard though, it would seem like I'm the rebound guy and she might even be looking for someone else. Am I correct on this assumption or not?
>>
>>18005877
Like what? I just want a girl who likes me for who I am and cares about me
>>
>>18005892
I couldn't tell you as I'm not a woman, my only advice for you is don't apply your traditional perspective in these matters to gauge how women feel about those things.

The subtle differences are gender specific tastes and meanings that are based on the differences in how we're raised.
>>
I'm gonna ask a girl out this week, despite never being in a relationship ever. I'm 21 year old guy who would like some advice on how to play it cool.
>>
>>18005880
lol, no.
>>
i noticed my gf following a lot of MtFs and traps on social media, how do i let her open up about this? honestly i think it's just funny, but i'd like to know if anyone had a similar experience
>>
I'm at my wits end with my partner of one year.

A few weeks ago he seemed a bit distant, lost interest in sex and was generally quite standoffish. I figured it was just a phase but it's still going on.

I'm starting to feel distant from him and I'm arguing with him more. The lack of sex is hard but the lack of general intimacy is causing more damage.

He assures me everything is fine and it's clearly not.

What do?
>>
>>18006074
>What do?
stop cheating on him?
>>
What do you girls think about guys suffering from depression?
>>
>>18006074
Keep asking, make sure he knows you're unhappy with the current state of the relationship.

See if he's having problems at work/school/etc.
>>
how do I make more female friends? girls want to fuck me but not hang out with me...
>>
>>18005353
>they drop their spaghetti and forget to breath like they're being held at gunpoint
>I just want to be approachable
Bumping this, same issue here. Any advice would be welcome.
It's gotten really bad lately.
How 2 approachability?
>>
>>18006100
Nothing particular. It's a disease, I am sorry for them and I don't think less of them.
I don't want to get involved with someone who is just going through a depressive crisis and isn't treated for it yet, but I'm more than okay with helping and being by my man's side if he happens to have one.
>>
>>18003717
Gf's best friend asked her out once back in the beginning of the friendship, before we met. She declined, so they never been together.
They're still friends and they hang out constantly. He's always there, unlike her other friends, which aren't as present.
I dislike his views and judgements about many things, but I respect their friendship and I don't get pissy over this. It does make me insecure, tho. She says he's like a brother to her, which I disagree but respect that she sees him that way, she also says she couldn't hang out less with this guy because he will be always there and she doesn't have many friends to hang out with.
How to go about this?
>>
>>18006100
I have enough of my own problems, I don't need to worry about yours too; honestly, you'll just drag everyone you care about down with you.
>>
>>18006152
you sound pretty selfish and angry, i think you'd drag down a depressed person more than they'd drag you down.
>>
>>18006149
that's a huge red fucking flag. i would not tolerate this anymore. i've done so in the past but it slways comes around and bites you in the ass
>>
>>18006152
You sound like a very caring person.
>>
>>18006154
>>18006156
the truth hurts, I'm okay being who I am.
>>
>>18006159
>I'm okay being who I am.
Others probably aren't though.
>>
>>18006159
2edgy4me
>>
>>18006149
In my opinion it is not ideal to be friends with people who have shown romantic or sexual interest for you. But I guess it's her decision after all. You should do two things:

Accept her friend. Don't talk shit about him, never. Be nice to him. Disagree with him, but be cool about it.
Set healthy boundaries. Tell her you're fine with him and you support her friendship with him, but you're a bit uncomfortable with how close they are and you wish they could set some boundaries. For example: she hangs out and talks with you more than she dos with him, you're the priority. She doesn't talk about your relationship problems to him. She doesn't hang out with him at home alone.
>>
>>18006159
you better be, because no one else will.
>>
File: 1482663457887.jpg (38KB, 788x788px) Image search: [Google]
1482663457887.jpg
38KB, 788x788px
>>18006159
>>18006152
kek, have you considered you might have depression or some other disorder?
>>
>>18006165
Thanks for the advice. I tried talking and thankfully she's very mature and she understands why I get so insecure. but I feel like I shouldn't bitch at her friends, even though I think they're absolutely obnoxious.
over thinking ruins me, specially when they're hanging out, but imma take those boundaries ideas for sure. I also know it's about trust, and I do trust her that they aren't doing anything inappropriate, it's just the whole situation that sucks. as you said, I also think having friendships with people you had any sort of affair with isn't good, but she disagrees with me when I tell her that. she thinks it's no big deal.
I would never be hostile or unfriendly to them for no reason, that's not who I am. also it's just this specific dude, the other people she hangs out with are perfectly fine, even though I disagree with them on many subjects.
>>
currently have a pretty tinder match I'm chatting with. For a change trying to be the nice guy. She seems to like it. What are my chances of actually dating her? Am I doomed after profiling myself as a nice guy (which I actually am) ?
>>
>>18006174
>>18006174
why do you care?
be who you feel comfortable being. if you're putting up a character just to get a hook up, then keep it up until you get what you want, then.
don't stress over that "nice guy" bullshit. your chances of fucking this girl depend on many other variables tho.
>>
>>18006159
>>18006152
I agree with you
>>
Girls and guys

The thought of a girl wanting to pleasure me bothers me...

Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>18006152
My ex had depression and anxiety. Since I also have depression, I did my best to help him. For three years.
You're right, it isn't healthy for someone else to take on the responsibilities of another's mental illnesses. They need to find professional help and learn how to take care of themselves. It upsets the balance of an equal relationship if one person is the savior and the other the victim.

Depression is fine if someone is willing to take responsibility for it rather than look for someone to fix them. A lot of people think that love will make depression go away. That is not true. There are a lot of people with untreated depression out there. They need to deal with it. They can't ask their loved ones to deal with it.
>>
>>18006353
I don't understand how people with depression and anxiety even meet other people and form romantic relationships.

I've had depression most of my life, and because of it, I've never had a girlfriend. I'm 29 years old
>>
>>18006339
Not nearly as strongly but I did struggle with being "serviced" sexually at first. Some latent insecurity that you're not good enough to be the focus of some great person's efforts... at least it was for me.
If you don't recognize that, it might also be due to the passive part you play as opposed to fucking her, or you feel on some level that eg performing oral sex is inherently demeaning to the woman so you are degrading her by accepting it.
>>
>>18006339
They don't.
>>
>>18006373
It's extremely easy for females.
>>
>>18006373
It depends on how well they hide it and what other qualities they offer. People also refer to a whole landscape of moods/issues when calling something depression. Some people think "unable to experience happiness or fun in life" or "unable to experience any emotion at all". Others think "long term unhappiness and lack of zest for life". If it's the second, you can still be charming and fun when meeting someone, it's just when you scratch at the surface that the ugly truth comes out. Also most people come with some bagage or issues and care more about the bigger picture than that you aren't 100% okay.

Having said that, if you are completely depressed I personally think (and arranged my life that way) that you're better off healing a bit before you get together with someone. Makes the chance for an actual healthy, mutually becoming relationship bigger and makes it less likely that you're sucked into an unhealthy one under the guise of "no one else would want me", or already having become too attached due to your vulnerable position.
>>
>>18006389
>healing a bit before you get together with someone
Fuck off.
>>
>>18006381

How is that?

For me, even tho I've been pretty successful with my personal life, career, and traveled around the world. I'm not good enough for a girlfriend. Sometimes I wish that I had a QT to talk to, but then I just remember it's not worth wasting my time because any QT would deserve better then me anyways.
>>
>>18006391
You're on /adv/, no point in crudely telling people off for offering a viewpoint you disagree with. And as I said this is the way I have lived my life as well and it has helped me, not like I read it on a motivational picture. If it doesn't work for you, fine, but no need to comment something that adds nothing at all.
>>
>>18006389

>longterm unhappiness and lack of zest for life.

That sounds familiar. But for me, I can not develop sexual or romantic relationships. Never have. Sometimes, I want one. But it's easier to just not do it, because I'm not worth it anyways
>>
>>18006397
It makes me feel better.
>>
>>18006392
>How is that?
Women get a baseline level of attention just by existing. Even if shes a sad sack of shit in a corner odds are someone will eventually chat her up. I mean if she's pathetic it prob won't be a good list of suitors, but there's still a list to begin with.
>>
>>18006419
this works for men too. absolutely disgusting men get less options, but still someone will eventually give them attention enough.
>>
>>18006427
Not really.
>>
>>18006427

No. I'm not even bad looking, but girls don't come up to me and give me attention.
>>
>>18006427
Yeah gonna have to disagree here. At the end of the day women have value by simple virtue of being a woman. Obviously a woman who has her shit together has a higher value than one who doesn't, but there's still something there. Probably won't change until we're somehow able to strip evolutionary biases from our psyche. 10 women and 1 man can repopulate a tribe much more easily than the inverse.
>>
>>18006427

There are men who literally go their entire lives without ever even getting a hug..
>>
>>18006450
>implying
unless they flat out ignore your existence, you're getting attention.
shit's different for guys and girls

>>18006427
you're pretty much right, but there are a lot of cracks guys will fall through, especially if they have ingrained personality flaws like being raised by a single mother

it really hit home for me personally when I ran into a former coworker with his gf sometime. normal looking, average cute girl hanging around a literal filthy, unemployed, fat chipmunk looking stoner.

sometimes people are just missing stuff, no matter how good they seem otherwise
>>
>>18006434
Maybe not in america. Shit culture is shit.
>>
>>18006467
there are women that go through that too.
you just don't see them whining so much about it. just occasionally, like in this thread.
>>
>>18006478
>there are women that go through that too.
where?
>>
>>18006478
I want some of what you're taking.
>>
>>18006481
uh sorry, I said 'this thread' referring to another thread in adv itself. just look at the catalog, you'll see a post of a girl complaining about not being able to find a mate to be with. of course the proportion compared to men that do it is small, but you can't say it's easy for ALL women since they were born with a vagina.
>>
>>18006470

What.

There is a difference between getting attention in a professional setting, and getting personal attention.

Going to the store and having a employee ring up my groceries at the register doesn't count as "giving attention". That's that persons job.
>>
>>18006494

she's complaining about chad, not being alone

>>18006496
duh, learn some fucking context.
>>
>>18006498

https://youtu.be/oWlGINv5Bic
>>
>>18006509
your autistic screeching does not belong here
>>
femanons, what are your thoughts on a guy who owns a cat or two?
>>
File: IMG_7902.jpg (1MB, 2444x2778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7902.jpg
1MB, 2444x2778px
>>18006519

Dude, girls love cats. My female friends love my cat. I send them pictures of her all the time and they get jealous af
>>
>>18006519
it's cool. cats are cute and clean.
>>
File: IMG_2213.jpg (165KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2213.jpg
165KB, 640x900px
>>18006519
>>
>>18004401
>Theoretically, women mature faster than men
Until the age of 14, you dumb cunt.
>>
I don't want my gf to have the unlock code on my phone. This made her upset and we argued over it. Am I wrong for this we already are cohabiting but I just want a tiny ounce of privacy through my phone.
>>
>>18006563
Why not? what are you hiding?
>inb4 nothing
>>
>>18004356
Okay, why?
>>
>>18006567

I want to keep conversations I have with others private.
>>
>>18006519
As a guy that owns a pomeranian-poodle mix thing, women love him. Women are generally at least neutral towards small animals, but they usually love them.
>>
>>18006563
I can get why this makes you uncomfortable. I have a lot of private conversations with friends because I tend to be the more steady one in our dynamics. I wouldnt want a gf to read messages that were meant to be private, talking about their depression etc.

Honestly it's probably a hill I'd be willing to die on assuming I hadnt done anything to hurt her trust.
>>
>>18006582
this should also be done out of respect towards the people you are having a conversation with

I guarantee you they don't want everything they say be read by your gf either.
>>
>>18006563
No, you're not wrong. Trust is of the utmost importance for the relationship in general and you could delete/hide stuff anyway if you really wanted. A simple google search would reveal the multitude of different apps you can use to hide pictures, conversations and so on.

So basically she cannot rest assured that you aren't doing anything shady with your phone, but it IS certain that your private conversations are no longer private.

It really should be enough that you don't want to, though. You're not obliged to not have any personal space in the relationship, especially on a phone that contains private conversation with friends and family - technically not even "just" your own privacy.
>>
>>18006498
there are plenty of women that are social outcasts, and struggle with loneliness in general.

too bad autistic men are like feminists, they think they're special
>>
>>18006567

Not him. But I wouldn't want a girlfriend going throug my phone either
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
Ok, so I come here from /r9k/ to ask you normal people for help. Basically, I met this girl at work and I'm rather sure she likes me. We both also go to the same university and are in the same program. Last week she invited me out to dinner after work sometime this week. I told her today that I was free later in the week so we arranged a day. She didn't call it a date nor did I. Here's the thing; I'm not sure if I actually like her. I do like that she's smart and knows how to keep a conversation going. She's also an international student so she's travelled and I like to listen to her stories. However, I'm not very physically attracted to her. Also, I prefer to be alone most of time and the idea of eventually kissing or having sexual relations with another person somewhat disgusts me equally as much as I find it interesting. I don't know what to do because I but want to go home after work or school and play video games.
>>
>>18003812
I'd rather talk about it in person
>>
This is not so much a question to the opposite gender but will any helium work as an exit bag? I am just afraid that some balloon helium has a little oxygen in it which will make me a vegetable and survive the incident.
>>
Girls

What could it mean when a girl says "I amuse her"?

She kinda seems interested in me, but there is an age gap. (I'm 20 she's 29)
>>
File: 1463897583185.jpg (29KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1463897583185.jpg
29KB, 340x372px
What do woman think of a guy who is into fashion and is thin?

I'm pretty into it and i'm sort of lean but really thin, usually dieting and stuff and i feel like most women think i'm gay because of that (Which desu is not that much of a surprise) but is it a turn off? Like, if you think someone is gay but he's not is it a complete turn off?

I really like my aesthetic right now and i feel like i would dissapoint myself if i change it solely for sex appeal but i don't want to be alone forever
>>
>>18006958
Super unmasculine. Especially the fashion thing. IMO guys should either wear clothes suited to the task they are doing, a suit, or something vaguely professional. What even is male fashion, besides gay guys wearing stupid looking clothes?

My bf almost only wears black pants or jeans with button up work shirts and suspenders. His sleeves are always rolled up because he's autistic about things touching his elbows, but when he's dressed like that he looks so competent, like he could literally do anything. Very powerful, very masculine, very sexy.
>>
>>18006842
Exit bags are scary as fuck, If i were you i'd try another method like heroin OD or something like that.

I'm not going to go into the whole sermon of "You shouldn't do it it always gets better" because you've probably already heard it a million times but why are you doing it?

>>18006603
I feel like you feel like you're wasting an opportunity if you let her go, IMO i would date her and see how it goes, know her, spend some time with her and see how you feel with it. Just be genuine and tell her how you feel. If she says she really likes you and wants something serious and you don't please don't be a cunt and tell her the truth

By the way, taking a nap with someone is the best so i wouldn't be worried about wanting to go home and sleep or be alone because from experience it's a 100% better and i'm not exactly chad
>>
Question for women-

What was the best sex of your life?

What could I do to replicate that experience with my girlfriend? I want to make her as happy as possible and be good at sex but don't know how to act or what the techniques are or anything
>>
>>18006519
Eh not really a cat person. They are okay but I wouldn't want one as a pet personally. And in my experience guys (or people in general) who own cats tend to be weird. Also, if you let it free roam that really grinds my gears.
>>
My girlfriend who is a recovering addict is threatening to start using again because we had an argument.

How the fuck am I supposed to handle these situations? I love her to death, but I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do in these situations
>>
Can a guy please tell me what he might be thinking?
So a couple days ago I tried kissing my bestfriend of 5 years/ ex of 7months in a store. I dumped him 5 months ago. 3months later We're still close and we still fuck. We go on dates but they aren't called that. He pays always. I'm with him 17 days out of the month. We just dont kiss..
So he rejected my kiss but I still planted a half ass peck on his cheek.
> felt like a rapist
Later that night he pushed me down and told me
> if I wanted to kiss him to just tell him because he doesn't like surprises we made out and had sex.
Why is this so fucking awkward. 2 days of hanging out and we're not kissing. My best friend is super timid but I'm scared to try again after feeling like a rapist. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>'friend sets me up with girl
>long story, turns out he's a manipulative piece of shit who fucked with us psychologically
>caught on, dismantled what he'd done
>fell in love with girl in the process
>eventually got through to her about the manipulation

We're both damaged by it. Hadn't seen her for 7 weeks after. We met up one night which was great and comforting, again the next night where we were really destructive toward one another. I apologized a week later and then immediately fucked that up.

What do I do now? I really care about her well-being but also feel like we're perfectly imperfect for one another. I don't know what to say to her.
>>
>>18007074
Sit down with her and talk it out
>>
>>18007101
She's refusing to talk
>>
>>18007105
How did things get to this point?
>>
>>18007111
Suddenly. It was a stupid fucking argument about the timing of date. I feel like I'm constantly walking on eggshells. If she doesn't get her way it immediately jumps to her wishing she was dead or that she's going to start using again because of me. I feel like my soul is being shattered. This is so painful, but I love her so much. I just don't know what to do and I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown
>>
>>18007139
Ditch her. She isn't worth it.
>>
>>18007150
I can't do that. I love her.
>>
>>18007187
I don't think she loves you. If she does put her in a position in which she has to come face to face with the meaning of her words and actions
>>
>>18006563
sounds like your relationship is already over
>>
to girls

wil u b my gf
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.