[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to be a normie, but can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: handsome amumu.jpg (153KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
handsome amumu.jpg
153KB, 630x504px
Hey adv

I want to be a normie again, but it feels so hard to do it.

I look decent, I'm hygienic and I'm a very motivated/friendly person, but dont have any friends besides uni. I don't really go out with friends, but whenever I do, it feels so shit that I want to go home and play vidyas again. Heck, everytime I'm out my mind is like "What am I doing here?", Go home and chill buddy".

But I fear that I will regret everything when I'm in my mid 30s. Do I really miss something when I stay in my flat all the time and playing vidyas and workout ? I feel like I'm stuck in my own cage. Also I don't wanna go to parties, since people will force me to drink some alcohol. I hate that shit and cant understand how people cant have fun without that

Also I'm only 20
>>
h-help
>>
>>18003569
limit your time online. stop fapping. and go outside everyday regardless of reason.
>>
>>18003652
Yeah but what can i do alone?...
>>
>>18003569
You don't need to socialize with people you don't like. You can find friends that will share your interests and still be like you, well dressed etc.
So I think it's totally okay if you don't want to befriend a certain type of people but I'm sure you can find like-minded people.

Also, try to cut down a bit on vidyas and try to find another hobby if it makes you want to ditch everything to play.
>>
>>18003662
just walk.
explore
Window shop
chat with randoms

Don't look for a reason just go out.
>>
I am also interested. 19 and feel that I waste my life. Hygiene, showering and grooming every morning, used to work out and swim but dropped after three years. I do only keep contact with few internet friends and one from real life, yet we moved after high school, so we usually call each other from time to time. Still maintaining a very good relationship. Stopped playing videogames, but in spare time I just watch movies, listen to podcasts trying improve my English, or making my crib clean, but mostly I am stuck in routine, also living alone, so it feels utterly shitty at weekends. I wouldn't hear and pronounce a single word.

>>18003652
I go outside only if I have to buy groceries.
>>
Just make random goals. Like :
-having a conversation with a stranger
-find something unusual in your city
-do some volunteering?
-just go outside like a tourist would
>>
>>18003699
Thats actually a great Idea and that will keep me motivated

thanks man
>>
>>18003695
You have to get out more.

This is like a constant question on /adv// And there is no easy answer. You get better at socializing by socializing. You can learn the shit out of sociology and speech craft but if you can't even lock eyes with a stranger and talk what is it all worth?
>>
>>18003704
Thank you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.