[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No family value.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2204.jpg (56KB, 1160x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.jpg
56KB, 1160x660px
Does anyone else here not care about family? I am not close to my family at all. I don't think family is important, it doesn't seem any different from just other people.

But for some reason people give me shit for it. A friend of mine who I've known for 7 years just found out I had brothers yesterday, and he seemed sort of pissed off. I don't know why. I mean, I literally have no reason to talk about them because they mean nothing to me. I have no relationship with my father, or my 2 brothers. And barely talk to my mother

Just curious if anyone else feels this way
>>
cool
just means you care less when they die.
the people who give you shit for it are pussies.

but u c the point of family is to vent out your cancerous aggression on eachother. So by not having any relationship you both dodge a bullet and -possibly- create a bullet.
>>
>>18003355

I don't associate with them at all
>>
>>18003345
i agree shouldnt feel forced to like someone youre born with. friends are better.
>>
The OP's opinion and comments like >>18003406 demonstrate best what is wrong with the Western civilization today. You guys forget that mothers give you birth, parents raise and clothe and feed you, and siblings are the closest to you in upbringing.

I don't know what kind of a families you were raised in, but my brother and my mother can have my kidney any time. And if I could trade 20 years of my life for my father to have lived another 10, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
Explain a little why you dont bother with family. Or they will think you are either sneaky or ashamed of them.
>>
>>18003345
hm r u me?

>>18003757
>You guys forget that mothers give you birth, parents raise and clothe and feed you, and siblings are the closest to you in upbringing.
no i dont forget
but
i still pretty cold

>>18003757
>can have my kidney any time
me too, but not beacuse there is a fire between us, i just... feel obligated?

>>18003757
>And if I could trade 20 years of my life for my father to have lived another 10, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
idk
you should live longer, you're his child
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.