[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a shared roof valley with a nigger neighbour (UK), what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
Roof need repairs, there's a shared roof valley that a couple of roofers have said that the nigger neighbour's side would also have to be worked on.

Basically the niggers are not being cooperative so what are my options to get the roof repaired? Answers relevant to the UK would help.
>>
>>18003217
There's not much you can do unfortunatley mate. You can get a court order that's prevent them stopping you having the work done by blocking access, but that's about it. You can't force your neighbour to have the any work done, and while you have a legal right to get your contractor permission to lift and re lay or replace whatever part of their roof they need to you can't force your neighbour to pay for that. I've had a couple of incidents like this, and the solution is usually a half assed repair on the basis of "that's the best we can do under the circumstances. We did have one about 10 years back where the client basically paid to have his house and his neighbours re roofed, as there was no way to do half of it and the neighbours wouldn't play ball.
>>
>>18003233
If I have a legal right to get my guy permission to get the work done, then that would be good enough.
Do you know any more about how to go about getting that, it would really help as this has been stressing me out pretty badly? Dealing with nogs is the most impossible thing, I swear.
>>
>>18003217
My condolences.

Have a sympathy bump.
>>
>>18003248
Thanks mate.

With any luck, once Brexit gets full underway, these chimps will fuck off back to Jamaica or Apefrica.
>>
>>18003256
>>18003256
>>18003256
veryfew nignogs will be affexted by brexit you dumb bong.
>>
>>18003217
>nigger neighbour
how common is such neighborhood?
I might have to re-plan my travel kek
>>
>>18003568
They're affected indirectly, they were the biggest Remain backers because they know how much their noggery depends on the European Court of Human Rights. Without that they will go back to being victimised and subjugated like they were during the pre-EU years, so it's more of a morale blow to them than anything, they are already seriously demoralised through this. Similarly, less benefits will be available to them and so they will have to get jobs or move to the EU. Though this is going off the point.
>>18003572
Unfortunately it's very common unless you go to a very remote town.
>>
can they not just repair your side of the roof?
how much more is it just to just fix their side of the roof aswell?

if the roofer refuses to do it because of insurance or w/e just try another builder who will do it anyway
>>
>>18003242

get a lawyer, make an application to court, i would guess. it may cost big bucks so shop around - high street law firms may be cheaper than big nationwide ones who cater to corporate clients. either that or see if your CAB can help.
>>
>>18003614
The builders I have spoken to have said some supports go through to the neighbour, so unfortunately I can't just do my side, though I wish it had been that simple.
Not really sure but I wouldn't even mind paying it as long as they gave permission.

Good idea, will look into it.

>>18003657
Thanks, will look into this too. Though I would rather it didn't have to go that far. I'm contacting CAB first thing tomorrow.
>>
If they know you dont like them they arent going to want to talk to you. Just tell them you will pay for it all and they just have to give the roofers permission. If you looked at me like you wanted to call me the n-word I wouldnt help you either.
Too bad you uk'ers cant stay on your side of the internet.
Your people went to africa/asia and stole, of course they are going to go to your country.
>>
>>18004058
I did try being nice, but like all niggers they got aggressive and chimpy, how should a normal person respond to that, Mary? Should people let these apes walk all over us because we won't stoop to that nigger behaviour?

I don't care much for Trump but I totally get why Americans voted a retard in, they have just had *enough* of BLM-tier bullshit. Sorry this thread has gone so /pol/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.