[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got asked out on date, what now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CantThrillTheHill.png (191KB, 619x346px) Image search: [Google]
CantThrillTheHill.png
191KB, 619x346px
Im my 20 years on this planet this is the closest Ive been to being alpha as fuck. I went trail running on Friday and there was this girl there to. She was trying to take a picture of the mountains while I was running pas her and I just had a thought that I could use this opportunity to talk to her.
>"Want me to stop so you can have a better photo?"
She says no but thanks for asking
For California weather it was cool outside and I asked if she was cold. She said she was actually really hot.
>"I can see that"
She genuinely liked the compliment. We slow down and walk for a while and we get to know each other a bit, we hit it off pretty well. Must have been 30 minutes we were talking till she had to go since the park was closing soon. She asked for my number and she actually texted me so I could save her number.
She said shes newish to the area and wants to find different running/hiking spots and a running buddy. That was the closest Ive had to an actual date. Im still a kissless virgin and I dont know what comes next. Assuming I can make this work, how do I initiate the sex? Good places to take her on a slightly more formal date? How do I not sperg out?(I'm obviously not gonna talk about vidya or my newfound interest in D&D) How long should I wait until I text her again so it won't look like im pushy or desperate?
>>
>>18002881
This won't last a week
>>
When did she ask you in a date? Just tell her you've never done this kind if stuff before.
>>
>>18002888
Not directly, but she wanted me to show her some good running spots around the county. I dont know if that is considered a date. Im not sure if I wanna reveal my low energy inexperience to her yet, then again Im the one asking for help.
>>
>>18002901
She wants to have a running buddy, find some good spots to run, maybe find a person she can talk to. Not find a boyfriend or have sex.

Want to not sperg out? Stop trying to think of ways to have sex with her, treat her like a human. Show her some running spots. Go run with her. See if you feel good talking with her.
Then just ask her out on a date.
>>
>>18002881
Just go out to a bar and just talk. Hell, maybe you guys can approach a bigger group together
>>
>>18002916
Yeah I could be over thinking this. Sex isnt my main goal but its just if it happens I dont want to not know what im doing. >>18002930
Im only 20 and in the states. She didnt say her age but she said its her 2nd year in college.
>>
>>18002931
Yep, best approach.

In the process, keep flirting now and then but don't wait more than two weeks. After that you will pretty much be friendzoned.

She needs to understand that you are with her because she is cute and interests you.

Just so you don't sperg, don't be physical on her but you can make her do things that asset her subservience to you (alpha). On this case after running it could help at some point that you ask her to seat on your lap.

Not kissing, no ass-grabing. Just slowly ask her to sit on your lap then see how things proceed from there. If you do it well, lap sitting will mean in both your minds that a relation could happen.
>>
>>18002937
Im about as flirtatious as a potted house plant. I have no clue how I even manged in our initial encounter.
>>
>>18002881
She wants something from you.
>>
>>18002937
>Sit on my lap

Oh dear god please no OP
>>
Im in a similar situation man just play it out and see what happens and where it goes, dont try do anything different yet just hang out be friendly w/e
>>
>>18003999
My time and company? Nice trips btw.
>>18004020
Yeah I dont think thats gonna happen.
>>
>>18002937
>sit on lap
a-are you ok?
>>
>>18002881
When you meet her just be happy and bubbly, talk to her like shes the mate like you always have a laugh with and when you get a chance make some sort of physical contact like a hand on her, then go for a kiss pussy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.