[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fucking pinky toenail just came off, should I be concerned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000014292820XSmall.jpg (10KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000014292820XSmall.jpg
10KB, 450x300px
My fucking pinky toenail just came off, should I be concerned?
>>
Can speak from experience....Sort of. Got some really bad, really weird infection under my big toenail one time and had to pop the gigantic puss bubble under it and then clip the nail down to the quick (pretty much) so I could treat the wound. It should be fine if you treat the area at least twice a day and try to keep it bandaged up.

How bad are we talking here?
>>
>>18002645
Like, it's not infected or anything, and it's not painful.

I was just sort of bumming around on my computer when I moved my foot and felt something weird, so I touched my pinky nail and it felt like a hangnail, so I tugged on it and thought "Wow that feels WAY better" and saw it was really big, I thought I'd not trimmed my nails for a bit.

It wasn't until a bit later, did I move my foot a weird way again and felt it was super sensitive, so I checked and noticed the whole fucking nail was gone. I checked in my trash and sure enough the whole fucking nail just sort of came off.
>>
Go see a doctor

Sounds like some kinda health issue
>>
File: 1479575136928.png (170KB, 684x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479575136928.png
170KB, 684x900px
It begs the question, did you do anything special lately?

For instance I lost my big toenail when I was younger because a statue fell on it, with a very small surface area on contact. The nail became blackish blue because the blood welling up wasnt exposed to air, and eventually cracked off. I had frequent ingrown toenail issues, and eventually killed part of the nail bed during a doctors trip to fix it. But I did this years after the fact.

Marathon runners also have frequent issues with this, their toenails becoming black or even falling off because of their nails hitting the shoe over such a long period. Fungus is also a common cause. If due to fungus, it will grow back but the next one will also get infected and will involve a doctor trip.
>>
>>18002729
I mean, I DID stub my toe REALLY fucking hard on an oaken chest about a month ago, but there wasn't really any sign of anything wrong with it, no discolouration, no swelling or funny colours or the like.

But I mean I REALLY stubbed it, so I'm hoping that's it.

If I don't see anything in the next week or so growing back on it, I'll see a doctor, thanks
>>
>>18002607
Who are you fucking with your toes?
>>
>>18002771
A month ago sounds way too long ago. It would have been like that same night you'd notice something. My gut says fungus, which means you should go to the doctor sooner than later. It'll just repeat itself if my hunch is right.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.