[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0347.jpg (902KB, 2500x1706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
902KB, 2500x1706px
How the hell do you fight the urge to have sex with another person?
>>
>>18002511

every time you get the urge to fuck someone else, you go home and fuck your wife. most people get the urge to cheat but then dont feel like fucking their wife.

its kinda like hunger. we see cake and our mouth waters... but when soemone offers us some brocolli we turn them down.
>>
>>18002511

You don't. Give in. if you need tips on hiding it from your boyfriend let me know I'd be happy to give you some pointers.
>>
>>18002511
By killing yourself, scum.
>>
>>18002517
I masturbated and that helped a bit
>>
>>18002511
Killing yourself helps.
>>
>>18002520
I don't feel bad enough to do that
>>
>>18002522

it'll help more if you fuck your wife, just sayian. though if shes just not putting out as a general rule, well theres your problem.
>>
>>18002527
True I'm just not feeling the sex as I used to
>>
>>18002539

right, but thats kinda half your problem. you are refusing to get a release at home, you coudl take this pent up energy and sleep with your wife but instead you'd rather fap.

so whats it matter if you cheat at this point? you got married to have sex with each other, not just abstain for the sake of staying together.

go have sex with your wife. if you make it a thing you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>18002550
I'm not married but I think more creative ways of sex will help
>>
>>18002511
Cause I know it would devastate her. Seriously, that's the only reason. I love her, but sex is just sex, man. Monogamy is for the fucking birds (or once you're out of your early 20s).
>>
>>18002616
It's also a sign of intimacy
It's literally letting someone inside of you
That should be reserved for one person, not the whole football team.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.