[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I satisfy my gf's rape roleplay fantasies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (149KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1024x1001px
How do I satisfy my gf's rape roleplay fantasies?
>>
Ask her yourself I ain't your girlfriend
>>
Anon, this is probably gonna really mess with her mentally. Like, a lot.
>>
>>18002486
Obviously I wouldn't do anything she tells me not to. I just plan on increasing my forcefulness on her and see how she reacts.

I was just looking for any other pointers for this.
>>
>>18002482
ask your friend to rape her?

jk we both know she doesnt exist
>>
Easy: surprise buttsex.
>>
>>18002482
uh, isn't the answer kind of obvious?
rape roleplay
just setup a safeword in advance, and have a good talk about boundaries and what she wants out of it in a non-sexual situation beforehand
>>
>>18002482
As above, talk through it in advance.

And remember that the essence of a rape fantasy is not violence but inability to resist. Focus on playing at her being helpless rather than on any real danger.
>>
Drop her off in a bad neighbor to get raped.

Bet she won't fantasize about it anymore.
>>
Pretty much just fuck her rough. Pull her hair, make her gag on your dick a little bit, push her up against a wall or pin her down onto something like a table and fuck. I would stay away from buttstuff unless you planned it beforehand, because that can kind of ruin it.
>>
>>18002770
What
This is news to me

Rape has always been one of my biggest fetishes since I was like 11 and the hottest part of it was always the idea that someone was so horny they needed to hurt someone to get off, and I was the lucky victim

It was never about this "oh no I am being ravished by a hot guy who can't resist how sexy I am" meme that I am hearing about

Am I a degenerate
>>
>>18002840
I don't think you are, but I like little girls :^)
>>
>>18002854
Why? Big saggy milf tits is the bees knees, son
>>
>>18002482
My girlfriend likes be pressed up against a wall an fucked like that.

I dunno try that.
>>
>>18002860
I like titties too
>>
Rape her.
In the butt.
>>
>>18002840
Jesus, anon, since you were eleven? I'd say you are degenerate because of that.
And I agree with you, rape is my fetish but it's not because of this stupid meme. I like feeling helpless, the feeling of someone else being in utter control of me.
Also, "lucky victim", anon? Are you ugly or something?
>>
>>18002482
>Germany
>Sweden
>pick either one
>>
Tie her up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.